Ok here goes, I'm a fifty yr old divorcee single guy. Last night as I often do
    I made a wrap with pastrimi, turkey, swiss cheese, and alfalfa sprouts
    along with organic potato chips.
    A friend of mine (female) for dinner had popcorn, crackers, and cookies.
    A friend of hers posted on facebook that she had french fries and chochlate covered raisins for dinner.
    I think single chicks at least here in the states eat the craziest stuff for dinner.
    So guys gals tell what you had for dinner last night.
    I know the Canadians are very close cousins so do please chime.
    This should be very good. I am thinking single guys may eat a more balanced meal than our female counterparts.
    Oh and of course state wether male or female.
    09-29-10 11:00 AM
    I'm not claiming i'm the healthiest eater. I'm on a first name basis @ the local Chik Fli A, seriously no joke.

But i do think women are a lot quicker to pick up a pint of ice cream, a can of coke and some cookies and call it a mean.

guys typically want "meat and taters"
    09-29-10 01:30 PM
    Macaroni noodles

With butter, garlic powder, ground beef, oregano, and some bread crumbs.
    09-29-10 01:34 PM
    Loaded baked potato and a chicken salad. Got my "meat and taters" lol
    09-29-10 02:02 PM
    When I was single, it was pizza 3 or 4 times a week, with Kraft dinner and spaghetti a close second.

Sincerely, some guy in Canada.
    09-29-10 04:31 PM
    Chicken ceasar salad downed with four bottles of Dos Equis LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 07:34 PM
    See we do eat a more substantial meal....
    I would love to hear form the ladies.
    Come now tell us what you might eat from time to
    time for dinner during the course of the week.
    09-30-10 09:03 AM
    Chicken ceasar salad downed with four bottles of Dos Equis LOL

Well at least you got your carbs......
    09-30-10 09:04 AM
    One thing that has changed is the proliferation of "meals" whether ready to eat in the supermarket or frozen, and take out at chain restaurants. When I was single 20+ years ago, prepared meals were few and far between (except the standard frozen TV dinner), so I pretty much ate meals I made myself and left overs from them. I tired to keep a balance as much as possible.
    09-30-10 09:24 AM
    before i moved in with my fiance, now wifey, me and my roommate would eat from McDonalds almost every other day! it got to the point where the lady at the drive thru would say "see you tomorrow" or else we'd eat at ihop or order some indian take out and occassionally we'd cook but not too often. now my wife cooks almost every night and we eat out once a week either at arby's or mcdonalds or subway.

married in virginia.
    09-30-10 09:58 AM
    I knew one girl that only ate tomatoes for lunch:

That's not her, but she reminds me of her.......
    09-30-10 10:03 AM
    my gf will have popcorn for dinner quite often.
    last night i had a spinach salad with low sodium ham and turkey pepperoni, and instead of dressing i used balsamic vinegar with salt and pepper.

im in the mood for sushi.
    09-30-10 11:50 AM
    before i moved in with my fiance, now wifey, me and my roommate would eat from McDonalds almost every other day! it got to the point where the lady at the drive thru would say "see you tomorrow" or else we'd eat at ihop or order some indian take out and occassionally we'd cook but not too often. now my wife cooks almost every night and we eat out once a week either at arby's or mcdonalds or subway.

married in virginia.
    See guys have to have something substantial. Marraige definitely changes eating habbits.
    09-30-10 12:30 PM
    my gf will have popcorn for dinner quite often.
    last night i had a spinach salad with low sodium ham and turkey pepperoni, and instead of dressing i used balsamic vinegar with salt and pepper.

im in the mood for sushi.
    I couldnt do popcorn for dinner....
    09-30-10 12:30 PM
    married in virginia.
    My dirty mind read this as "married in ******" upon initial glance

EDIT:
    hrmph, apparently a girlie's hoo haa is censored
    09-30-10 01:16 PM
    my mom who has been single my entire life when im not home to eat dinner will eat cheese sometimes crackers with it and then like 5 hours later a dish of ice cream...when i arive i make somthing like a pizza or a sandwitch or somthing like that ive always thought it was strange i didnt know other people did that stuff too
    09-30-10 05:51 PM
    Female from Canada here...

about 5 out of 7 nights of the week, I will eat a well balanced meal...for example, last night I had Salmon with garlic butter, Herbed potatoes and green/yellow bean mix. The night before, I had steak, potatoes and grilled zucchini. When I was married, my husband used to get mad at me if I made him dinner....he preferred to have a quick sandwich and that's it. Just depends on the person I guess!

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I'm having friends over for dinner next Tuesday and my menu consists of Roast Pork Loin, Rosemary Potatoes and Harvest Vegetables....for dessert I'm making a chocolate souffle and raspberry coulis....
    10-02-10 05:53 PM
    Female from Canada here...

about 5 out of 7 nights of the week, I will eat a well balanced meal...for example, last night I had Salmon with garlic butter, Herbed potatoes and green/yellow bean mix. The night before, I had steak, potatoes and grilled zucchini. When I was married, my husband used to get mad at me if I made him dinner....he preferred to have a quick sandwich and that's it. Just depends on the person I guess!

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I'm having friends over for dinner next Tuesday and my menu consists of Roast Pork Loin, Rosemary Potatoes and Harvest Vegetables....for dessert I'm making a chocolate souffle and raspberry coulis....
    Mad at you for cooking?!? That's crazy...
    Did you just invite us CB'ers over for dinner

10-02-10 06:14 PM
    Mountain Dew is a common lunch for me.
    If I have to make my own dinner, it usually consists of whatever can be made and eaten with no more than one piece of sliverware/dishes, and then eaten while walking around the house.
    10-02-10 06:39 PM
    Mad at you for cooking?!? That's crazy...
    Did you just invite us CB'ers over for dinner
    I think he was more mad at the fact that my cooking didn't include Diet Dr. Pepper or the energy tablets that he seemed to be living off of...

Um...well not an invite per say..... :P

But if you like, I did take a pic! Enjoy!
    10-02-10 08:15 PM
    But if you like, I did take a pic! Enjoy!
    I'm in love....

Not the food of course, but you!
    10-02-10 08:19 PM
    I'm in love....

Not the food of course, but you!

I've heard THAT before! :P

The most important thing when serving food, is the presentation! I recently bought myself a fantastic dining set that seats 8 and so now I can present it the way I have pictured in my head! When I have my dinner party next week I will post pics!

I know this is a pretty new post, but an idea if anyone is interested....posting pics of your dinner! Anyone game?
    10-02-10 08:32 PM
    I'm a vegetarian that doesn't always eat healthy..but I decided to last night. So I had a big bowl of salad with fake chicken and garlic breadsticks. yum!
    10-02-10 10:06 PM
    Anyone here watch Freaky Eaters?

10-02-10 10:12 PM
    I've seen a few episodes....the woman who claimed there was something chemically wrong with her because she could only eat Fries....i dont know how she had a baby after 9 month meal of those!
    10-02-10 10:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD