Both sides of the pond now

'Skyrocketing' oil prices fuel angry protests - CNN.com

As gas goes up, driving goes down - CNN.com

Petrol per US gallon in the US $3.936

Petrol per liter in the UK 1.26 = $2.48 = $9.39 per US Gallon

getting miffed now
    05-27-08 09:27 AM
    These gas prices are rediculus. We barely go out now because it cost so much to fill the van which has a 20 gallon tank. I have 3 kids and need the money to get food to eat to feed them. It just stinks. It would be nice to be able to go out and have fun without dropping my paycheck in the gas tank.
    05-27-08 09:31 AM
    Gas prices have not hampered us yet as far as not going anywhere but they are impacting where we eat and what we do! Gas now for unleaded is around 3.89 and diesel is 4.73 in north carolina. Diesel is going up on average 4-8cents a day. I run a remodeling company and have to drive a ton somewhere to the tune of 1500$ a month. The strike issue and boycotting fuel is out of the question because it won't help. The reason being is because a lot of people use gasoline but there are a lot of tractor trailers to transport food and goods to all the stores who simply cannot stop in their tracks! Trucking companies are going out of business because of fuel. But nobody cares. I hope that one day it does come down but not looking forward to it anytime soon! Just remember that wheb someone gives you a price to do something remember they are having to pay for fuel as well as you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 09:58 AM
    I love the Metro Transit System. My gas prices haven't gone up and I can sit and post on crackberry.com while going to work. Nummy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 12:23 PM
    My one saving grace in all of this is I recently changed jobs.
    So now instead of 52 miles round trip it's 6.
    05-27-08 03:07 PM
    $3.99 here in MA : (
    05-27-08 03:25 PM
    $3.99 here in MA : (
    I'm coming up there to get gas. This morning in Hartford, 4.72 for regular.
    4.91 for premium, which is of course what my manual suggests
    05-27-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD