There's a thread on a deals Website in Canada:

[ShopBlackBerry] Discounts on select new unlocked Blackberry phones *Up to 55% - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

That's been trending there for many days now, and most of the chatter is about how great a deal these BB10 devices are at these prices. Anyone who bothers to chime in with anti-BlackBerry "humour" is shot down pretty quickly because it's only funny if its true, and in the opinion of most posts on the site, BB10 devices are worth serious consideration. I wonder how many CrackBerry members are participating, but the same thread a year ago would have been full of critics... it is a non-scientific look into consumer sentiment about BB10 devices.
    cbeeches likes this.
    11-04-14 07:00 PM
    Media outlets can only spew the "BlackBerry is bankrupt and out of business" for so long before normal people will actually realize that bb10 phones are great phones and are a viable option as a smartphone.

Via CBZ30 10.3.1.632
    11-04-14 09:24 PM
    Don't overestimate the intelligence of the public. Many will believe what they read and won't seek out intelligent tech-focused media outlets with an impartial view, who will tout the impressive OS10 features. Blackberry will benefit exponentially from all the good press it can get.
    Oh I don't have blinders on. However, I honestly believe that BlackBerry has turned a corner and that people will start to say "wait a minute, haven't I been reading for 3 years that BlackBerry is bankrupt and going out of business? Maybe they are going to pull through, I should check out their phones again because my iPhone can't last longer than 8 hours. "

But yes, a lot of people will just believe whatever is spoon fed to them. BlackBerry just has to keep coming out with great phones/services/OS updates and they cannot afford to slip. Literally everything they do has to be perfect.

Via CBZ30 10.3.1.632
    11-06-14 12:18 AM
    Glad to hear the tide seems to be turning I'm a long term BlackBerry user this being my 4th...BlackBerry 10 is so underrated but it seems that things are changing & that can only be a good thing

My Z10 Whiteout
    11-07-14 05:16 PM
    I read the first five pages and not a "snarky" comment.. it is quite refreshing to see.. but even better to see such a great deal!
    11-07-14 05:22 PM
    RFD tends to have BlackBerry deals posted before they are on CB. There's several RFD members who do BB10 unlocks for $15 or less.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 10:20 PM
    EBay should have a record of sales increasing. I have been shopping for another BlackBerry to possibly replace my second line android and people are snapping them up left and right!
    I'm picky and so I only buy scratch free and that's about the only thing holding me back aside from the extortion level prices on many of the phones.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 02:40 PM