I will email from my curve with my notebook in my lap. I constantly have my BB handy. Even in the bathroom. Would that be TMI.

NOOO that's not TMI your are among friends, and not only that addicted friends that understand your addiction....lol
    02-23-08 02:03 AM
    i go through everything, calendar, make sure i'm away for all applications, check my viigo, play one game of snakes, and one game of brickbreakers.. then sleep... so bad for me
    02-24-08 10:48 PM
    Yep my berry is in my hand when I can't sleep well I fall asleep with it a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 09:35 AM
    What's Chuzzle? Is there a trial or do I DARE??? LOL!
    here ya go:
    Chuzzle : BlackBerry Pearl : Handango
    02-25-08 09:38 AM
    I like to play with my berry before I go to sleep...it's my glass of warm milk before bed
    03-07-08 09:52 AM
    Thank God im not the only one that does this. Boy do i feel better
    03-07-08 10:41 AM
    The first night I had my BB our power went out...so to get my internet fix (and check the radar...the storm was pretty scary) I instantly reached for my brand new BB. I ended up surfing till way late and consequently being late for work the next day. hahaha.
    03-07-08 10:46 AM
    I have a problem I find myself running out of things to do on my berry I mean I do all I can but I still feel the need to do more n more n more. I'm truely addicted. Any suggestions on new things to use my beloved for??

03-07-08 11:36 AM
    Anyone else notice that its hard to type with one thumb when you're laying down? Not that I use my bberry so much while in bed. I lay down on the couch and watch my man play xbox a lot. I do like to read forums while sitting at my desk instead of getting filtered out at my work pc.

03-07-08 01:13 PM
    Wow, you all have some serious issues! I'm glad I'm not that bad!

Posted from my Crackberry at my side constantly and soon to be medically attached for fear of seperation.com
    03-07-08 08:45 PM
    I've been known to use the BB in bed until my eyes burn and my laptop use has considerably gone down since getting it. I rarely get on the computer anymore and I can't tell you the last time I actually saw my MSN mailbox on a computer...
    03-07-08 08:50 PM
    o yyeah i get up go get my berry check my messages go lay back down w it lol g thrn go chrge it up then b4 bed ill get it play w it b4 i go to sleep
    03-07-08 09:08 PM
    my thumbs kill me now and my palm is killen me too tryin to hold on the thr fone tightly while layin down typin i woke up this mornin it felt like i broke my hand it hurt so bad
    03-07-08 09:10 PM
    I have a problem I find myself running out of things to do on my berry I mean I do all I can but I still feel the need to do more n more n more. I'm truely addicted. Any suggestions on new things to use my beloved for??

I feel like that, too. I usually end up just Googling random things and surfing.
    03-08-08 08:05 AM
    i play brickbreaker whenever i can't sleep.
    03-16-08 01:40 PM
    i had a very high one... and i still had the surgery... twice! lol
    Twice?!?!?!? My doctor won't perform the surgery on me bcuz of dry eye and the astigmatism
    03-16-08 04:46 PM
    Yeah I have a hard time typing with one hand period. Not just lying in bed. I'm completely addicted to my berry its my second favorite thing in tha world.my girl is my first fav. If you were wondering.

03-18-08 12:47 PM
    I got my 8830 3 weeks ago. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night, grabbing my BB, and checking for messages, playing brick breaker, etc. I have a 13 year old daughter who could kill me because I still make her use a Moto Razr!! So unfair, I know!
    03-18-08 02:18 PM
    I'm so addicted to my BB that my family renamed my phone to ironically, crackberry

03-19-08 03:42 AM
    We are all so addicted I usually fall asleep at night in the middle of a text email or pn convo and awake with it clutched in my hand and the little envelope on the screen he (8830) usually gets lonely at night so I added a lil friend to keep him company (pearl) now where all happy as ever!

Btw. Does anyone else feel sad when they awake to their beloved bb and there is no lil envelope for a new message? It really determines my mood in the am glad it doesn't happen often!

03-19-08 07:05 PM
    I just wore out the track ball playing Brick Breaker the last 2 week's from 12Am to 5AM.
    I just had an operation and can't sit up. I am so spaced out on Percocet that I fall out in the day time and stay up all night.
    All I do is surf the web play brick breaker and wait for messages and e-mails. My wife thinks I am having an on line affair.

Actually this is the second day I am able to sit up to get on my regular computer for about 20 min.
    03-21-08 04:24 PM
    I'm on this thing before bed, in bed, on the train, at work yea I can say it's gotten pretty bad with me.

raven youre fdny?
    03-21-08 04:46 PM
    I'm on this thing before bed, in bed, on the train, at work yea I can say it's gotten pretty bad with me.

raven youre fdny?
    Retired FDNY LT. Paramedic
    03-21-08 04:58 PM
    Lol.............I've been there done that.
    03-21-08 05:16 PM
    My bb is glued to my hand, I write short stories, poems, songs etc so I'm always typing ideas and stuff on the memo pad or emailing myself story ideas or rough drafts lol

Besides that I talk way too much to friends, family, and fellow crackberry folks on my various messengers so I'm always on the thing, check myspace,perez hilton, and thank god I can't really get youtube on it lol
    03-22-08 02:39 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD