Figured I'd create a side dish where various things could be mixed, and where such wouldn't jeopardize the onward goal towards the 1M. Let's hope it attracts the ingredients to succeed.
    12-10-20 10:38 PM
    I was once told that discussing anything in public is how thread keeps getting closed.

Folks are always free to hit the report if it is felt that something inappropriate was posted.
    12-10-20 10:45 PM
    Post early and post often.
    12-10-20 10:48 PM
    Unfortunately politics has ruined almost every forum and social media site out there. I have especially seen this on Facebook and Twitter.

I used to like Facebook, we posted stuff about enjoying life, family and friends. Even found folks I went to school and where in the military with and let me communicate with them.

Now, all I see are political post and news feeds involving politics. I wish I had the resources to start another social media site where anything political would be banned, period.

I am to the point now where I only use Facebook for the marketplace to buy and sell things, once that becomes corrupted, I done with it, already deleted my Twitter account after many active years.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-11-20 05:13 AM
    I was once told that discussing anything in public is how thread keeps getting closed.

Folks are always free to hit the report if it is felt that something inappropriate was posted.
    Discussing things is the reason I came to CrackBerry and continue to do so. I love to debate and counterpoint different ideals and beliefs.

Only things we can't discuss are things like violations of the R&G once it happens and mod tells involved there's an infraction. Discussing that infraction becomes its own violation.
    bakron1 likes this.
    12-11-20 05:51 AM
    I sometimes find it odd that some folks often post obvious statements, perhaps thinking that others are debating it.

...doesn't matter however, folks are allowed to think whatever they want.
    12-11-20 06:21 AM
    Unfortunately politics has ruined almost every forum and social media site out there....
    Yes, I agree that a lot has been ruined lately.
    12-11-20 06:23 AM
    I also think it's odd that folks seem to suggest they are good with things, but keep coming back around to square one.

Doesn't matter however, folks are allowed to think whatever they want.
    12-11-20 06:28 AM
    Unfortunately politics has ruined almost every forum and social media site out there. I have especially seen this on Facebook and Twitter.

I used to like Facebook, we posted stuff about enjoying life, family and friends. Even found folks I went to school and where in the military with and let me communicate with them.

Now, all I see are political post and news feeds involving politics. I wish I had the resources to start another social media site where anything political would be banned, period.

I am to the point now where I only use Facebook for the marketplace to buy and sell things, once that becomes corrupted, I done with it, already deleted my Twitter account after many active years.
    I have Facebook and never use it. The reason for me originally was I didn't like the way it wanted to data mine contact list on my phone.

Back in 2012 elections, I saw political debates and thought it was bad in my limited usage. I stopped posting completely about that point. My other half, the wife, showed me 2016 election debates among friends and it blew me away. Now it's become too much political about controlling people's message from moderators.

I don't believe Facebook or Twitter should control anyone's posts for anything. Censorship is a problem and I saw that going back to beginning. It's one reason I come here since a pretty fair balance has been accomplished. Size of membership and common interests help.
    12-11-20 06:40 AM
    12-11-20 07:47 AM
    12-11-20 07:52 AM
    This just keeps going.
    Yup.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/how-the-on...zt-ObfvqlMZP-Q
    12-21-20 05:08 PM
    Kind of lonely having a conversation with yourself isn't it? Or is it just multiple personalities?
    12-21-20 05:37 PM
    Kind of lonely having a conversation with yourself isn't it? Or is it just multiple personalities?
    Well there seemed to be a lot of instability with another area of the forum, or maybe just instability with potential topics, so I started a side one. I guess I haven't gone back to "the other one" yet.
    12-21-20 07:12 PM
    ...Or is it just multiple personalities?
    I am indeed crazy also, so that does help.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    12-21-20 07:14 PM
    ...gone back to "the other one" yet.
    Kind of like "...it that must not be named." ?
    12-21-20 07:19 PM
    Yup.
    Nope.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-...ults-1.5849530
    12-21-20 07:22 PM
    I like the look of all those little green boxes. If they added another "P" it'd be classic.

A Side  of Less Than 1M-kimandtheopp.jpeg
    12-21-20 07:28 PM
    So the countdown starts.
    01-03-21 08:52 AM
    Is 50/50 worth anything?
    01-06-21 09:02 PM
    Is 50/50 worth anything?
    Half of ?????
    01-09-21 03:51 PM
    Half of what is at stake.
    Half of ?????
    bakron1 likes this.