This thread was funny til' someone got all philosophical . Lol
    02-24-09 01:43 PM
    Dude, You want a nice girl? Get your grammer house in order!! I'm just saying, I got a headache reading your post!
    psssst......it's GRAMMAR
    02-24-09 02:55 PM
    psssst......it's GRAMMAR

Lmao!!! I think I just pee'd a little.
    02-24-09 07:53 PM
    I just don't like the "nice guys". They usually bore me. Of course I want a guy that's nice to me but also has an exciting cocky edge. Unfortunately its impossible to get both from one person lol. So end the end u gotta choose between the nice safe boring nice guy or the cocky exciting ******* that every girl thinks she can "change"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 09:20 PM
    Wow....I think most of you who have responded to this topic have it all correct. But maybe its just the people your attracted to.

For example I have this thing with looking for the stuckup snobby pretty girls, when I'm just a nice guy that will put up with anything (this is changing btw).

A friend put it to me this way not to long ago: Look for tools, get treated like a tool.
    Plain and simple.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:57 PM
    im dee i was raised by my dad who was a good man he raised me to be a normal guy w 1 woman wats wrong with that is it just me or does it seem wemen dont appreciate a guy till he leavin cheatin or simply playin her!? please give opinions
    you're dating girls not women.
    a woman appreciates a devoted, loving man
    'nough said.
    02-25-09 11:52 PM
    Unfortunately its impossible to get both from one person lol.
    BULSHAVEK!!!
    02-25-09 11:55 PM
    I didn't read through the whole thread, but maybe you are looking for the wrong girl. Real women look for good men. Always have, always will. Little girls look for little boys. Always have, always will. Look for a real woman and if you are a real man...

We have a winner!
    02-26-09 12:07 AM
    I didn't read through the whole thread, but maybe you are looking for the wrong girl. Real women look for good men. Always have, always will. Little girls look for little boys. Always have, always will. Look for a real woman and if you are a real man...

We have a winner!
    Truer words have not been spoken!
    02-26-09 01:31 AM
    OOOHHH SNAAAAAP!!!!! I gotta weigh in on this lil debate..........LoL I was told once that women want an ******* who"ll treat THEM nice. Because the simple truth is.........wait for it.............nice guys ARE BORING!!!!! I've been on both sides of that fence....Ive been the nice guy with the girls/women I really like or wld like 2 spend more than a nite or two with, and its gotten me no where!

And @ the same time, when u bump into a woman who is REALLY into you, but yur not quite as into her u can play that ******* who doesnt give a **** about them because you dont and they chase you even more!!!!

I just broke up with my ex bout a month ago and not 2 days later a woman I had hooked up with ovr a year b4 called me and yada yada yada she bought me breakfast the next morning!!! About a week after hookin up with her I got back with my ex for a week and told the fling that she was just that.....when my girlfriend moved away the following week I told the fling AGAIN that my heart belonged 2 another, but she doesnt care and still wants 2 b wit me!!!! EVEN AFTER I TOLD HER HOW IT WAS!!!!
    I hardly ever call her, have stood her up like 3-4 times and she STILL WANTS ME!!!! So explain that one! (And no Im not hung like a horse! :P)

****....I get bored with "nice" girls myself, so why wldnt a chick get bored with a "nice" guy? I dunno, I guess it is all about what u want out of a girl/boyfriend. I know theres sum boring *** couples out there that are completley in love and happy......so to them I say......THANKS!....thanks for takin them boring *** people out of my way!!! LOL

DONT HATE THE PLAYA......HATE THE GAME!!!!!
    02-26-09 09:29 AM
    BULSHAVEK!!!
    +1......Im a Gemini and I can play both parts no problem @ all!!! Gets me all kindz of play! lol
    02-26-09 09:36 AM
    I don't find being with one woman fulfilling enough for me. This is why I avoid serious relationships. I could have a GF, but I know sooner or later I will have a desire for other women. I have no interest in being labeled a cheater. So the best way to avoid it is to not be commited to someone.

As far as the OP goes, to each his own brother. I think that if you don't like the player mentality and feel that your dad raised you to be a "normal guy" then all power to you.

As far as a girl appreciating a guy until he does something wrong. Based on my experience, if I don't treat a girl like she has a golden v*gina, more than likely she'll wonder why. The worse I've treated them, the more they want me. I'm not talking about putting them down, lowering their self-esteem or name calling. That's for wusses. I simply mean, getting laid and not calling for days and not answering their calls. Or only calling them after eleven. I've learned throughout the years not to treat a chick like she's something special. And as long as I do her right, she's always going to want more.

You have no idea how many girls I've met that tell me about how bad their bf or ex is/has treated them. I'm talking about to the point of domestic violence constantly. It's terrible and quite frankly sad. And then I'll ask "So how long have you been with him?" and they'll reply with something like "Oh about three years." Are you freaken kidding me???? So I'm supposed to think if I'm a nice guy with her that I'll get what I want? Some don't want to be treated nice. And that's the key. I will never, ever cross the boundaries of verbal or physical abuse. Never, ever, period. But my mild methods usually work and will continue to use them.
    02-26-09 04:33 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD