im dee i was raised by my dad who was a good man he raised me to be a normal guy w 1 woman wats wrong with that is it just me or does it seem wemen dont appreciate a guy till he leavin cheatin or simply playin her!? please give opinions
    02-22-09 12:00 PM
    Wow, did I hop on at the right time! I personally don't feel a woman doesn't appreciate a man til he's doin her wrong. I mean, and I'm speaking for myself, I am used to the games and bs from guys. Most aren't ready to settle down and be with one woman, **** that's cool, but be honest upfront when comin into the situation. Don't play around, because this how ya'll get hurt! Don't be mad when she chops ya balls off for bein stupid, u obviously deserved it. Women think with their emotions...remember that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 12:07 PM
    Seems like women like the guy that's doing them wrong they say they want a good man but when they get a good man they complain so treat them bad and they will love u.

02-22-09 12:12 PM
    wat did i deserve?? lol
    02-22-09 12:12 PM
    well it seems to me after decades of getting played by the player it seems wemen lost vision of whats real. the player played a game that the lady adapted as a lifestyle...see people accept cheating an look at abandonment as a way to get close! not me i think especially as black people we need to stop lookin at music and movies to dictate what we look for in mates i think that insatiable lust is why we cant seem to find keep an love anymore lol an now ladies look to eachother....terrible!
    02-22-09 12:29 PM
    I agree. Personally, I always end up with guys that aren't honest and upfront. If you don't want a relationship, fine. Just let me know before I start catching feelings. If you want to try to build on something, then let me know! I think its just a lack of communication. If women were honest and upfront about their feelings, emotions, and opinions, then I think the player mentality will become obsolete!

02-22-09 12:35 PM
    Seems like women like the guy that's doing them wrong they say they want a good man but when they get a good man they complain so treat them bad and they will love u.

U sound wreckless my friend! I would love to have a good man! I'm not sayin u have to wine and dine me, but show me I'm appreciated! Show me that what I do for u pleases u! I've had my fair share of good and bad guys, u can't help who u fall for! And for that comment Dez about women bein wit women...so what!!!! As long as they're happy, who cares Maybe that woman is doin what U'R suppose to!!!! Catch on fellas...

02-22-09 12:46 PM
    What many women refuse to accept is that they keep looking in the wrong places and wind up with the same kind of men.
    02-22-09 12:50 PM
    i agree leo j...........im giving you a REAL TALK AWARD for that post!
    02-22-09 12:57 PM
    What many women refuse to accept is that they keep looking in the wrong places and wind up with the same kind of men.
    But what if you're not looking in the wrong places and still end up with the wrong ones? I cannot tell you how many times I've been approached by men that are married or have something jacked up going on that I supposedly met in good places. I'm actually waiting on a GREAT man, but he hasn't came along yet. So what do you think I need to do???

02-22-09 01:04 PM
    you can start by accepting my bb request lmao!!!!

REAL TALK AWARD TO MYSELF FOR THAT POST
    02-22-09 01:07 PM
    but looking in wrong places isnt a physicle place its more like using bettr judgement of charicter and learning what charicteristics mean something not just attractiveness or bank roll!!!! not to accuse anyone of that.
    02-22-09 01:09 PM
    What the **** is wrong places? If that be the case, don't approach us anywhere DESMOND!!!! Don't get me started cuz I'm on a roll between here and Facebook! The married men, and the ones that are engaged need they *** whooped! U "supposedly" want to give ur all to this woman, still in yet, u chasin after young, fresh booty such as myself! (Lmao) It's freakin terrible the way these men treat us women. We think we may be meeting a nice man in church, come to find out he's got 12 kids, 6 baby mommas and stayin wit his momma!!!! NEXT

02-22-09 01:22 PM
    What the **** is wrong places? If that be the case, don't approach us anywhere DESMOND!!!! Don't get me started cuz I'm on a roll between here and Facebook! The married men, and the ones that are engaged need they *** whooped! U "supposedly" want to give ur all to this woman, still in yet, u chasin after young, fresh booty such as myself! (Lmao) It's freakin terrible the way these men treat us women. We think we may be meeting a nice man in church, come to find out he's got 12 kids, 6 baby mommas and stayin wit his momma!!!! NEXT

*high five* and I concur!

02-22-09 01:25 PM
    oh u trippin 313 i dont have anyone in my life at all lol i think u should read my post slooooowly and u will see its just a dicussion not a real problem i currently have.wow. temper temper....lol....

ANGRY BLACK WOMAN AWARD GOES TO.....LMAO
    02-22-09 01:25 PM
    No, no one has a temper baby! U wanted to discuss, that's what we're doin! If u READ my last post thoroughly, u would have seen I didn't specify anything towards u sweetie.

02-22-09 01:33 PM
    but looking in wrong places isnt a physicle place its more like using bettr judgement of charicter and learning what charicteristics mean something not just attractiveness or bank roll!!!! not to accuse anyone of that.
    Exactly !!!!! what I was saying. I have met women who like thugged out guys and that is exactly what the wound up with. This is what I mean by places. Also many (not all) women look for men to have the world of everything but yet they have nothing themselves. The whole point is usually the perfect person for you is the one you ignore and want nothing to do with.
    02-22-09 02:01 PM
    Exactly !!!!! what I was saying. I have met women who like thugged out guys and that is exactly what the wound up with. This is what I mean by places. Also many (not all) women look for men to have the world of everything but yet they have nothing themselves. The whole point is usually the perfect person for you is the one you ignore and want nothing to do with.
    THIS GUY KNOWS A THING OR TWO ONCE NAGAIN WINNING THE BELOVED

"REAL TALK AWARD FOR THAT POST" 2X
    02-22-09 02:05 PM
    I honestly think ppl jus need to be upfront about what they expect. Tell ppl how they are and stop tryin to be a player.

Like me for example. I tell em from the jump - I'm a liar, I have a princess attitude, the world is mine, I expect u to cater to me (becuz the world is mine). I also tell em that I use men for what I want and throw them away when I'm done.

Now the funny thing is that I really tell SOME men that jus to see how they react and they EAT IT UP. LOL crazy crazy world lol.
    02-22-09 11:23 PM
    I know I have really participated in the overall conversation but usually I do end up chasing the WRONG guys. The guys who are unavailable or sometimes just not that into me and it proves to be more of a challenge for me-which is a true waste of time. I think it takes a **** load of maturity to grow and realize a need vs wants and expand your mind to a different kind of person. So now instead of running behind an uneligible guy(just broke up with a girlfriend or not so into me) I'm walking alongside the guy who is showing me the interest I truly deserve. I'm not saying to stroke every nice guys ego but shift the physical vision a bit. That's just my little piece. Lol

02-23-09 02:20 AM
    I meant to say "haven't" participated in the discussion my bad!

02-23-09 02:20 AM
    I honestly think ppl jus need to be upfront about what they expect. Tell ppl how they are and stop tryin to be a player.

Like me for example. I tell em from the jump - I'm a liar, I have a princess attitude, the world is mine, I expect u to cater to me (becuz the world is mine). I also tell em that I use men for what I want and throw them away when I'm done.

Now the funny thing is that I really tell SOME men that jus to see how they react and they EAT IT UP. LOL crazy crazy world lol.
    Um wow. Lol. Seems like the guys u go with don't have a backbone.

02-24-09 12:32 PM
    Wow I can't stop laughing. I'm sorry.

02-24-09 01:15 PM
    Dude, You want a nice girl? Get your "grammer" (sic) house in order!! I'm just saying, I got a headache reading your post!
    Last edited by rehab0808; 02-25-09 at 07:42 AM.
    02-24-09 01:15 PM
    A 'new age player mentality'?? This isn't a thesis-worthy discussion over something that's intensely complex. If someone makes relationships/love/feelings/affection/caring more complicated than it really is; and more complicated than it needs to be...it will turn out just the way you paint it: complicated.

No matter what people say; relationship aren't a scientific discipline...neither is maturity and knowing what you want out of your life; as well as what you want out of others. If you don't know these (which serve as the foundation) basic principles...you're going to waste your time and the time of every person that comes in your vicinity.

Let's not make the basics into a science.
    02-24-09 01:35 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD