Just got it at the beginning of the month. What a difference from my old Metro POS BlackBerry! Hopefully, it stays that way...
    03-17-10 11:32 AM

Colorware
    Damn man, that blackberry is just SICK. Great job on it. Nice touch with the blackberries around it, lol.
    03-18-10 03:08 PM
    my 8900 and my env 3 (i know its not a bb but i dont want it to feel left out haha)

haha i got the 9700 now ill post a pic
    03-23-10 08:20 PM
    03-27-10 09:55 AM
    seeing all these nice berries makes me wanna modify mine! so far got the curve 8520 and bold 9000 stock atm. collecting dust on my table is an omnia i900 16gb, nokia 5310 and nokia 6288. once i got my bold 9000 i never touched those phones again.

depending on my cash flow i might mod my berries or get a bold 9700 or storm 2. ill take pics of my berries of it stock and when i mod em ill take an after shot. just thought id see what kind of mods there is available out there that ppl have done. keep on posting up your berries guys!
    03-27-10 11:15 AM
    Here are a few

and some more

03-27-10 11:41 AM
    ultimate bbrry
    03-28-10 03:18 PM
    my neglected storm (note the huge crack & electrical tape)

03-28-10 09:53 PM
    Will put a picture up once I get 10 posts :P
    03-29-10 08:49 PM
    I don't really like the Tour, but damn, that Tour looks REALLY nice! Very clean finish too. Great job angelkissez.
    03-30-10 10:25 PM
    about to order a complete white oem housing for my damaged curve 8520 and a black bezel for my bold 9000 from cnn. ill take pics as soon as ive received and put it all together.
    03-31-10 09:34 AM
    I don't really like the Tour, but damn, that Tour looks REALLY nice! Very clean finish too. Great job angelkissez.
    Thanks so much, i really like it!
    03-31-10 07:35 PM
    04-01-10 12:28 PM
    My All Black 8900 with at&t keypad, and my girlfriends pink tour 9630. Cheap housing from truesupplier - buttons chipping. ordered a new white housing from a different source, will post pics once ive put it on.
    04-01-10 03:01 PM
    :dthis is my lovely blackberry bold 9700
    04-05-10 11:27 PM
    my white bold 9700, parts from sw-box. decent quality. be careful putting on though the clips are delicate.
    04-12-10 02:28 PM
    my white bold 9700, parts from sw-box. decent quality. be careful putting on though the clips are delicate.
    Looks awesome!
    04-12-10 09:55 PM
    parts came in finally!

few dramas but nothing major that i would cry about. just need to order 2 screws for my curve as the tool damaged em to the point they wont screw in so luckily i was able to take em out. faceplate is holding tight by the clips and the soft gel case i bought.

the bold was originally stock with the chrome bezel and white trackball. now changed to a black bezel complete with black buttons and battery latch. also with a black trackball to give it a sleek black look.

curve was originally black but got into an accident and did a few hops on the road so it needed a full overhaul on the outside. thought id make it white since the other is full black. all i can say is if your gonna take off the lens, buy another one just incase. the double sided tape was very strong that it ripped one of the layers of the lens. the video on cnn on how the took off the lens was easy. i did it the same as them and it wasnt budging so mine wasnt that easy and when i put more effort into it it just got damaged.

04-13-10 05:13 AM

Wow, the Black bezel is looks soooooo much better than the chrome one. Well the chrome looks good too, but sucks that it chips off so easily :/. The Bold 9000 looks nice. Good job.
    04-13-10 08:56 AM
    ===== QUOTE LOY80Y ====

http://forums.crackberry.com/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=1488

http://forums.crackberry.com/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=1489

http://forums.crackberry.com/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=1487

===== /QUOTE ====

Wow, the Black bezel is looks soooooo much better than the chrome one. Well the chrome looks good too, but sucks that it chips off so easily :/. The Bold 9000 looks nice. Good job.
    Thanks!

Yea I was jealous of my mates blacked out bold so I ordered it off cnn coz my mates said their black bezels are real good quality.

Yea when the chrome chips its black. Least if this chips its still black as I've seen on my mates one.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-13-10 09:20 AM
    parts came in finally!

few dramas but nothing major that i would cry about. just need to order 2 screws for my curve as the tool damaged em to the point they wont screw in so luckily i was able to take em out. faceplate is holding tight by the clips and the soft gel case i bought.

the bold was originally stock with the chrome bezel and white trackball. now changed to a black bezel complete with black buttons and battery latch. also with a black trackball to give it a sleek black look.

curve was originally black but got into an accident and did a few hops on the road so it needed a full overhaul on the outside. thought id make it white since the other is full black. all i can say is if your gonna take off the lens, buy another one just incase. the double sided tape was very strong that it ripped one of the layers of the lens. the video on cnn on how the took off the lens was easy. i did it the same as them and it wasnt budging so mine wasnt that easy and when i put more effort into it it just got damaged.

I love the white, looks really good!
    04-13-10 07:32 PM
    ===== QUOTE LOY80Y ====

parts came in finally!

http://forums.crackberry.com/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=1488

http://forums.crackberry.com/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=1489

http://forums.crackberry.com/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=1487

===== /QUOTE ====

I love the white, looks really good!
    Thanks! only next thing to do is get a bold 9700 and do some mods to that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-14-10 12:37 AM
    I finally got the last part for mine.

04-23-10 08:53 PM
    Here's mine. OEM but I might take a look at options
    04-23-10 08:58 PM
    Here's mine. OEM but I might take a look at options

i just ordered the one with the matte gold bezel (along with a new lcd screen).. can't wait!
    04-25-10 01:34 AM
1,052 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD