my 8900
    Red isn't my favorite color, but that really stands out and looks real nice.
    06-30-09 07:10 PM
    Red isn't my favorite color, but that really stands out and looks real nice.

thank you i think so too

i like the red and black color scheme and the phone matches my car to a T

so its pretty cool lol that plus the red numbers i just figured a red and black theme would work best color wse ... thanks for the compliment!! i ordered a black one and ill post a pic of that when it gets here, maybe youll like that one better haha
    06-30-09 08:05 PM

here is mine
    looks so heavenly!! I'm ordering a white housing!
    06-30-09 08:45 PM

Simple, black silicone cover - nothing too fancy.
    I have a Pink Pearl as well, but she's been taken hostage by my roommate so I couldn't get her into the photoshoot, and hopefully there will be a Tour added to the collection in the coming weeks! ;D
    06-30-09 10:16 PM
    here is a better picture of mine! very pinked out...silicone case from amazon for less than $5, the ring is a long story...I was sanding it last night to get the silver off beause it had started to chip. Sanded too hard and broke two of the prongs off, so I decided to just paint it hot pink with nailpolish as an experiment until my new ring comes in. Kind of tacky but it's short-term :P

I need to clean the trackball but I just ordered a new pink one. It glows pink right now because I did the sharpie + scotch tape over LED thing, but I ordered an actual pink ball which will look a lot better

nice! liking the nail polish idea might do that on my Pearl!!!
    07-01-09 08:00 AM
    thank you i think so too

so its pretty cool lol that plus the red numbers i just figured a red and black theme would work best color wse ... thanks for the compliment!! i ordered a black one and ill post a pic of that when it gets here, maybe youll like that one better haha
    i LOVE how this looks!!!
    07-01-09 08:05 AM
    07-01-09 02:28 PM
    thank you i think so too

That is one hot BB. That's a clear red case right?
    07-01-09 10:57 PM
    07-02-09 12:24 AM
    That is one hot BB. That's a clear red case right?
    yep its like a clearish red, heres a pic so you can see better, you can see the chrome BB emblem throuch the back as well as the battery door releases and the color differences in the black rubberized bottom part & the battery door.....dont mind the dust on the top haha i accidently set it down on a book that hadnt been moved in months...but it doesnt attract dust AT ALL like the silicone cases do

Last edited by jamiegroh; 07-02-09 at 12:35 AM.
    07-02-09 12:30 AM
    yep its like a clearish red, heres a pic so you can see better, you can see the chrome BB emblem throuch the back as well as the battery door releases and the color differences in the black rubberized bottom part & the battery door.....dont mind the dust on the top haha i accidently set it down on a book that hadnt been moved in months...but it doesnt attract dust AT ALL like the silicone cases do

i ordered 3! i cant wait till they get here...
    07-02-09 01:12 AM
    this is mine.. gonna put my red trackball back in soon..

07-02-09 04:13 AM

looks awesome!
    07-03-09 09:42 PM
    I love seeing all the CB members that have like 3+ blackberries and Im stuck with one makes me sad
    07-03-09 09:48 PM
    07-03-09 11:10 PM
    looks so heavenly!! I'm ordering a white housing!
    You can't! You'll have to change your name.
    07-04-09 02:24 PM
    Where did you buy that skin/case? Your BB looks great!

my 8900
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 11:18 PM
    Where did you buy that skin/case? Your BB looks great!

Thank You!!! I love hearing that! I got it from a seller on Ebay named DCmuggen88. (SP?) Type in grystal soft gel case 8900 in the search and it should show up!

07-04-09 11:27 PM
    I love seeing all the CB members that have like 3+ blackberries and Im stuck with one makes me sad
    i feel the same way!! just me and my 8330 against the world.
    07-05-09 08:41 PM
    Thank You!!! I love hearing that! I got it from a seller on Ebay named DCmuggen88. (SP?) Type in grystal soft gel case 8900 in the search and it should show up!

thanks to me!
    07-05-09 10:01 PM
    my recently painted PurpleBerry:

and a Storm:

Look nice.Did you paint it yourself?
    Last edited by paso971; 07-06-09 at 05:13 AM.
    07-06-09 01:35 AM
    Check out the All Black "Night Rider" and the "Got Purp" Blackberry Curves.

I also use the Bold for work. Im waiting on the Blackberry Tour to come out and I will be sporting it as well.

Blackberrytek
    07-06-09 03:13 AM
    Sweet pic! Giving me an idea to put up the shot of MJ when he hit the game winning shot in Utah!
    07-06-09 12:15 PM
    Blacked out My BB Bold except for the two charging probes on the side and the battery latch. And ordered a OEM battery cover painted in a dark burgundy color. I think it looks pretty sweet.
    07-06-09 12:23 PM
    your bold looks soo good.
    07-06-09 12:46 PM
1,052 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD