32. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 46.88%
  • no

14 43.75%
  • doesn't matter/didn't notice

3 9.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I wouldn't want people to think my post count is the result of accumulated chatting; non-related discussions and blah blah blah's.

If post counts matter then I pride myself to the fact that 90+ % of my posts have contributed to the overall better'ment of the knowledgebase for other Blackberry users to bennefit from. As have I.

Then the rest of the time where I'm talking about food; movies; or hookin-up (not done that one yet) complimenting Girls with Blackberries who are hot etc etc, then that should not count as post counts.

This isn't the forum olympics. It's Crackberry.com where knowledge is king. F'ing around is fun and off the record.

My $0.02

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Very well put...
    11-04-08 12:12 PM
    My understanding after being here for a few months is that the primary focus of this forum is about Blackberrys and all the related information pertaining to them. Generally speaking forums such as this are designed to help each other, share information and ideas and generally help to better the selected subject matter community as a whole. That being said, the social forums are fun, enlightening, sometimes enraging but still, are social in nature and don't generally contribute to the forum's primary reason for existence. So, should posts be awarded for social talk? Probably not but then I see other areas where posts maybe shouldn't be automatic either. Look through some of the Newbie forums and you'll see post after post where a new user says hello and also asks a basic Blackberry question. It's as if a flurry of people flock through and toss out a quick Welcome but ignore completely the OP's basic reason for posting. Now, it's great to be welcoming but then it's also reasonable to expect someone to at least read the post before offering a flip reply. Of course... there's always multiple views, this is just mine for today.
    11-04-08 02:07 PM
    NOPE! and there you have it!
    11-15-08 02:42 AM
    Of course they should count, why shouldn't they?
    11-15-08 04:45 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD