So sex and the city lives to see another day, yet friends the movie is nowhere to be found? Urgh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 02:22 AM
    I would see this movie if they got rid of Sarah Jessica Parker. That is one truly
    hideous heifer. I have had bowel movements that looked better.
    05-19-10 02:27 AM
    Hahahah you keep stealing the words straight from my mouth hahaha....

05-19-10 02:44 AM
    Sarah isn't on my "hot girl" list, but she does play the part. I can't wait to see the 2nd one!
    05-19-10 06:43 AM
    Family Guy described SJP the best: "She looks like a foot"
    05-19-10 07:27 AM
    The trailer looks hilarious. I'd like to see it just because I love terrible movies but I honestly don't think I could sit thru the whole thing.
    05-19-10 09:30 AM
    I am a huge fan of the show. SJP may not be conventionally attractive, but like Amber said, she does play the part of Carrie well. I find her sort of off-beat pretty and quirky and that appeals to me. The charachter of Carrie sometimes annoys me as she can be needy and whiny, but i love the show overall.

I cant wait to see 2. Im not expecting to be knocked off my feet, but am courious as to how the story continues. There is a theater here that plays more art-house type movies and has a bar where you can take beer, wine,c0cktails into theater with you and every now and again will have a more mainstream movie. They played SATC the first movie and offered cosmopolitans and are doing for the 2nd. Us gals plan on going.
    05-19-10 09:45 AM
    just goes to show they'll make a #2 for anything...especially bad mexican food, ugh
    05-19-10 09:46 AM
    I look forward to seeing it with my wife. I like Samantha. I love thinking about a Star Trek actress and all the sexy talk......OMG.....I think that was TMI.........
    05-19-10 09:47 AM
    WAY too much info
    05-19-10 10:24 AM
    The only part of the trailer that stands out in my mind is when all 4 are walking thru the desert laughing and making jokes and being all around ab-fab. That is so over-the-top, I won't let myself NOT see this movie.
    05-19-10 10:24 AM
    I like the diamondz in da logo
    05-19-10 10:40 AM
    Bring back Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and..... Joey!

05-19-10 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD