very very very good movie...all you texting while driving people need to see this movie
    of course he was using a blackberry which caused the wreck
    anybody else see it?
    12-18-08 05:46 PM
    i just dont get the movie... what is the deal with seven pounds and why does he have to change peoples lives in one week...

its just too confusing and if i dont know WHAT a movie is about before I go, then i dont see it.
    12-18-08 05:59 PM
    i just dont get the movie... what is the deal with seven pounds and why does he have to change peoples lives in one week...

its just too confusing and if i dont know WHAT a movie is about before I go, then i dont see it.
    here goes since you wanna be greedy
    texting while driving
    the consequences of that action
    suicide
    organ donation
    fatal car wreck
    choices
    12-18-08 06:05 PM
    Seven is for the seven lives lost... Seven lives changed... Pounds are representative of the hearts. Each heart = a pound. Very good movie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 07:15 PM
    omg this movie was not good at all. i am a huge will smith fan and this is by far his worst movie..throughout the whole movie your left wondering wtf is this man all about. the movie is explained at the end in about 5 mins. terrible terrible movie. I cant even count the seven lives he change(1. ezra(the eyes) 2.emily(the heart) 3.holly(the liver) 4.his brother(forgot which organ) 5. the girlfriend who was beaten by her boyfriend(she got a house not an organ) 6. the black bald headed kid who need bone marrow what was the 7th??????? This movie was a definite disappointment... the worst part about it was he was grumpy the whole entire movie which kills the mood(i know he hated his life but damn)
    12-18-08 07:22 PM
    7. Hockey coach

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 07:27 PM
    Awwwww...I don't know. I went to Wikipedia and read the whole plot, from start to finish. I don't think I'll be seeing this, before it reaches cable, if then. What a depressing plot! I love Will Smith.

The whole "jellyfish" thing is just too...strange. A jellyfish?
    12-18-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD