Every time I try to help my mum out with basic functions on her 4s, it gives me a headache...

Third Party apps are usually brilliant stand alone but the basic structure of the phone/iPad just makes me go wtf?!!! Maybe I am too ******** but, why do people claim that it is an easy OS to use?!! I really don't get that!

• There are not even any file management app, I could not even figure out how to move/change the order certain files/pictures in the specific app itself.
    • Until today I do not understand why, in the email app on my iPad, (after clicking on 'Edit' which is such a weird word to call managing a folder-y thing) after selecting multiple emails,sometimes it shows 'Archive' sometimes 'Delete'
      // I've stopped exploring it as I've given my iPad to my sister after getting my z10.
    • It took me a while before I realised that you have to go through this whole long process to close all the apps you thought you did.
    • Oh, and how do people even put up with having to constantly move a round ball around their screen as a replacement for their actual button?!
    • My mum even wanted to switch to android because you cannot see the profile picture of your contacts in the list itself, and being long sighted, it was always easier for her to see the icons than to read the names.
    • Not to mention how I've accidentally wiped out my music the first few times I tried to sync my devices etc. (years ago. thank god they stopped it from automatically syncing now)

I must say, the only thing I still love is my click wheel iPod which I am still using since 2008 but, the iPhone is just... terrible IMO.

Sorry for the rant, dealing with iPhone makes me feel like pulling out my hair sometimes and I don't think I should troll the apple forums lol! Karma!!
    05-21-13 11:41 AM
    No. Go troll them. They need to know.

Matter of fact, throw all Apple products you are around against wall to break them. That way people will know you hate them and they suck.
    05-21-13 11:59 AM
    No. Go troll them. They need to know.

I second the motion.

10,000th word that came to mind on CB...
    05-21-13 12:01 PM
    lol... I am still slightly exhausted from having to deal with the phone... maybe a while later!
    05-21-13 12:07 PM
    I got my wife the iPhone 5 and to be honest I think it sucks. I agree with your opinion and understand why the phone needs so many apps just to get but to work when BB10 is fun right out of the box.

10,000th word that came to mind on CB...
    05-21-13 12:51 PM
    I don't understand why Kevin doesn't post more of these thoughts on the front page. How will anyone see this buried in the Rehab Lounge? :P
    05-21-13 01:00 PM
    I got my wife the iPhone 5
    Sounds like you didn't want your marriage to keep moving...

Haha joking

~STV
    05-21-13 07:39 PM
    Sounds like you didn't want your marriage to keep moving...

Haha joking

~STV
    Extremes meet
    05-22-13 05:18 AM