I just wanted to share this with this site. With the BlackBerry Storm and Curve 8900. Im finally doing something to help my addiction problem.

A little blurry, taken from the 8900's camera. Oh well lol
    04-04-09 02:48 PM
    LOL.... good luck with that
    04-04-09 07:48 PM
    haha how is that book? i wanted to look at it but my local barnes and noble doesnt have any. they just have the storm for dummies haha
    04-04-09 08:33 PM
    hahahh. Seems pretty good so far. I take it more as a book to explain what we really have going on. And acting like were Addicts like people to drugs and alcohol. Most of us are. But the BlackBerry addict isnt as bad because the phone isnt actually a drug lol. But it does share a lot of diffrent stories and situations that most of us find ourselves in. Its a good read to kill sometime. And to support our founder Kevin. I enjoy the site a lot and dont mind buying a book about our addiction lol. I got it from Amazon.com. You guys should check it out. I should get the Storm For Dummies also.

Always good to have reading littature that applies to you and sparks your interest. I definatly recommend it to all of us lol
    04-05-09 07:18 AM
    I have that book, not because I have an addiction but because it's by Crackberry and I got curious so I got it shipped from the US to the UK (from amazon!)
    04-05-09 07:22 AM
    I am very addicted to my bold. i keep looking at it to see if the red led will start flashing... lol how crazy is that.
    04-05-09 08:10 AM
    I'm addicted to crackberry.com!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 08:16 AM
    I have Storm and 8900 too. Crazy. I justify that I need touchscreen and physical keyboard...
    04-05-09 08:40 AM
    I just wanted to share this with this site. With the BlackBerry Storm and Curve 8900. Im finally doing something to help my addiction problem.

A little blurry, taken from the 8900's camera. Oh well lol

Lmao let us know how that works out for you.
    04-05-09 01:38 PM
    Lmao let us know how that works out for you.
    hehe Well, its not fixing my addiction. I dont think anything will. Not like its a bad addiction, but see what its done to my eyes? lmao hahhha
    04-14-09 05:35 PM
    O, that's kool. i didnt know crackberry created a book for addicts. haha that's kool. Im sooo addicted to my BB 8900 and this site, that that book probably wont help. but i love this addiction, its soo fun, that i dont wanna be cured or BB or CB sober!!!! HAHA
    04-14-09 06:29 PM
    O, that's kool. i didnt know crackberry created a book for addicts. haha that's kool. Im sooo addicted to my BB 8900 and this site, that that book probably wont help. but i love this addiction, its soo fun, that i dont wanna be cured or BB or CB sober!!!! HAHA
    hahah. I hear you on that. The addiction is great! And My addicton for this website alone has grown strong like my BB lol.
    04-15-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD