04-08-14 12:25 AM
57 123
tools
    too many things in life can kill you, so i take my phone everywhere. that said, sleeping with it underneath your pillow is probably not the best idea even if it's considered "safe" today. i personally leave it on a desk at least 3 feet away from my head when i sleep
    04-05-14 02:33 PM
    too many things in life can kill you, so i take my phone everywhere.
    I agree. Having no means of communication esp. in certain situations can kill you. Most of the time, your phone can save your life.

sleeping with it underneath your pillow is probably not the best idea even if it's considered "safe" today. i personally leave it on a desk at least 3 feet away from my head when i sleep
    I do the same thing. I don't sleep with my BlackBerry underneath my pillow by the fact that you run the risk of cracking your device's screen. That's definitely not a "good" morning.
    04-05-14 02:43 PM
    As humans we take risks far worse everyday. Do you use a barbecue? Use coal-burning? Those carcinogens tasty mighty yummy don't they. From a tar/toxin level, a burger or hot dog off a charcoal grill puts toxin levels in your blood much greater my than even cigarettes.

***Here's the problem: Science and Technology are advancing and being accepted way faster than we can fully understand them. Look at the microwave. You mean to tell me, that I can take something frozen from the freezer and put in a box for 7 minutes and it will send a level of microwaves through it enough to heat it up so it can be eaten. Sounds a little nutty to me...but it won't stop me from a Hot Pocket or Bagel Bites.

I'm not mocking the thread, I'm just saying live healthy in the areas you can control. Eat right, exercise, surround yourself with positive people, and most importantly stop worrying about things you can control. The stress will kill you long before the cell phone does.

Posted with my Z30 on Verizon from Philly
    UnlimitedEra likes this.
    04-06-14 11:24 AM
    I'm definitely mocking the thread. If you have a fear of radiation from you phone you should dig yourself a whole in a the side of a mountain. Where you can't be touched by the sun the. The get yourself a blow torch and a re-breather and torch the hole so that you don't end up accidentally breathing any spores. Then live a very quiet secluded life so nothing can hurt you.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 07:54 PM
    SERIOUS QUESTION FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY!
    While sleeping do you keep your blackberry near your head?
    I heard putting phones near your head could cause cancer, just wanted to know if a blackberry is safe or is it possible(Natural) because of the radios?
    I personally don't wanna risk my life getting cancer but I end up keeping it plugged near me :/

Z10STL100-2 With OS10.3.0.140 !
    It's all hookum (in so far as saying it is elevated by cellular proximity).

Your bombarded with radio waves, cellular waves, microwaves in part, even sattelite signals every millisecond as it is.

Having a cell phone near you its just another one.

The requirements for causing cancer are pretty clear and extreme but not found by cellular frequencies or warm laptops on your belly by many studies

What the can all do is cause disharmony by generating similar frequencies to your natural body. So discomfort. Unusual signals get tight received by your body causing it to be confused.

IMHO of course.

But if you want to follow science http://aaemonline.org/emf_rf_position.html there is definitely some evidence to support cancer from radio and electrical radio frequencies as well

Posted via CB from my LE
    Last edited by KermEd; 04-06-14 at 11:21 PM.
    04-06-14 11:04 PM
    Don't keep the device near to your body . The Longterm effects are still unknown as we are the first generation living with this technology. As a safety guideline the device should not be even kept in your pocket ,a case holster case is recommended.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 09:13 PM
    No phone case nor holster can prevent signals coming from or going to your phone. Either wrap your phone fully with foil (which turns it useless) or wrap yourself with foil when using it for a Faraday cage effect. :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 12:25 AM
57 123