Id rather send Mike and Jim.......
    joe.miller likes this.
    12-09-11 11:51 AM
    Actually there are a couple other RIM employees I want to send to the moon, but they are a little higher up the food chain.

To the MOON JIM & MIKE!

Click to view quoted image

BUT I voted for Joe!
    You are a bit late to this party!
    joe.miller likes this.
    12-09-11 11:59 AM
    Thanks for the help everybody!

To everybody else, if I'm annoying you by pushing this back to the top, consider that there is a possibility that each vote is actually sending me closer to a horrific fiery death.
    12-10-11 01:50 PM
    okay ... will do
    12-11-11 10:14 PM
    You are a bit late to this party!
    Oh I figured that. I was just too lazy to read the whole thread to see if someone had already said that......
    12-12-11 08:23 AM
    Thanks for the help everybody!

To everybody else, if I'm annoying you by pushing this back to the top, consider that there is a possibility that each vote is actually sending me closer to a horrific fiery death.
    I wasn't going to vote, but then I thought about all the fantastic software I've received from RIM through the years, and thought what the heck.

I hear they spent a lot on the rocket......

joe.miller likes this.
    12-12-11 11:08 AM
    Ok, so what's the scoop?????? Did Joe make it????????
    12-15-11 10:01 AM
    I promise if I win, I won't get drunk and get kicked off the spaceship.
    I'll vote for you if you promise you WILL get drunk and kicked off the spaceship
    joe.miller likes this.
    12-15-11 07:55 PM
    Ok, so what's the scoop?????? Did Joe make it????????
    According to the Web page, I guess he did!

https://dbainspace.com/finalists/joe-miller

Joe, when do you go???? Congrads!!
    joe.miller likes this.
    12-20-11 07:01 AM
    According to the Web page, I guess he did!

https://dbainspace.com/finalists/joe-miller

Joe, when do you go???? Congrads!!
    Just another reason why CrackBerry Is the best.
    12-20-11 09:35 AM
    12-20-11 10:55 AM
    Hope he blogs the journey; it would be cool to follow! (Hint, Joe!!)
    12-20-11 11:58 AM
    Thanks everybody -- I've been meaning to get over here to post before this, but the last 3-4 days have been Crazy Town, population: ME.

Thank you so much to everybody that took a few minutes to vote. I don't have the words to express my gratitude. I'd love to take everybody who voted down to the pub for a drink, but I think it might be cheaper to just buy the spaceflight.

The actual flight will be a ways off, because the vehicle is still in development. As well, Space Adventures already has something like 300 customers that have ponied up the dough to reserve their spot. So somewhere in the 3-5 year range is what Space Adventures is aiming for. I've started training already by picking up a case of Tang.

Joe
    12-21-11 01:14 PM
    Thanks everybody -- I've been meaning to get over here to post before this, but the last 3-4 days have been Crazy Town, population: ME.

Thank you so much to everybody that took a few minutes to vote. I don't have the words to express my gratitude. I'd love to take everybody who voted down to the pub for a drink, but I think it might be cheaper to just buy the spaceflight.

The actual flight will be a ways off, because the vehicle is still in development. As well, Space Adventures already has something like 300 customers that have ponied up the dough to reserve their spot. So somewhere in the 3-5 year range is what Space Adventures is aiming for. I've started training already by picking up a case of Tang.

Joe
    Congrads again Joe! You made it, that's huge! You have to keep everyone posted on what's going on with this. As an aviator, I'd love to hear about your experiences during this milestone. Best of luck!

BTW, does the girl in the video get to go too??
    Last edited by Ponyboy24; 12-21-11 at 01:42 PM.
    12-21-11 01:34 PM

Joe
    I kinda volunteered you for yet another mission Joe.......

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...0/#post6958887
    12-21-11 02:41 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD