Pls give me some input people about this company. I have bought numeruos of products from seidio and i called today to ask could i just buy the extended back door to the tour. Well they told me no because they woldnt warrant the the battery because its being used in the tour. But when you check the batteries for anyone who has the storm extended battery that its the same battery. So i told them this and i dont care about the warranty i just want to purchase the back door for the tour. Well they told me no and i would have to buy the whole package, but i said if the extended door breaks then you dont send a replacement battery you just send a replacement door only. But since i bought the storm extended battery awhile back and since my warranty is up now i can purchase and 2600 back door for $15 without buying the battery all over again. This doesnt make since to me why i cant just buy the back door for the tour and i told her i will null and void the warranty for the battery because i can use it in diffrent phone. So pls people make me understand why its this way with them or give me away to buy a an extended battery back door from them.
    09-01-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD