I was trying to avoid posting in here, but I just can't help myself. I agree with Adam. Some stuff happened(as it does in life) and people made decisions. Let's just live with the decisions that were made(whether we/I like it or not) and move on. This is ridiculous to keep posting about something after it is over. LET IT GO ALREADY!!!!!! If people are leaving-then go-it is hardly a grand finale to hang around talking sh!#t after announcing that you are leaving for good. I mean I like everyone here(mostly) but this is nothing short of idiotic. It's stuff like this that causes the problems in the first place. THIS IS A FORUM FOR CELL PHONE THEMES-THIS SHOULD BE STUPID FUN!! And before anyone starts in on me about some of my comments in the past, I would just like to say that this whole ordeal has given me a new perspective-hence my current views. I hate the fact that this happened because I really enjoyed sharing my themes on this site. I checked out some other themes forums and none had such a great community like this one. So with that being said-DROP the SH!T yall!!!!!
    Bye Shane. I think your post hurts more than what that she did.
    07-30-09 11:40 AM
    Wow this thread went from ugly, to uglier, to chuck full o' win, and now it just hit rock bottom.

Marsha, -
    You will be missed greatly. You've donated hour after hour talking, joking, and loving Crackberry like the rest of us. I'm truly sorry that you feel this is the best decision for you. but we talked last night and you know where i stand, as i know where you stand. IF you need anything i'm here for you. And we'll leave a light on for you, just in case you decide to come home.
    07-30-09 11:45 AM
    I was trying to avoid posting in here, but I just can't help myself. I agree with Adam. Some stuff happened(as it does in life) and people made decisions. Let's just live with the decisions that were made(whether we/I like it or not) and move on. This is ridiculous to keep posting about something after it is over. LET IT GO ALREADY!!!!!! If people are leaving-then go-it is hardly a grand finale to hang around talking sh!#t after announcing that you are leaving for good. I mean I like everyone here(mostly) but this is nothing short of idiotic. It's stuff like this that causes the problems in the first place. THIS IS A FORUM FOR CELL PHONE THEMES-THIS SHOULD BE STUPID FUN!! And before anyone starts in on me about some of my comments in the past, I would just like to say that this whole ordeal has given me a new perspective-hence my current views. I hate the fact that this happened because I really enjoyed sharing my themes on this site. I checked out some other themes forums and none had such a great community like this one. So with that being said-DROP the SH!T yall!!!!!
    well said is all i have to say.
    07-30-09 11:53 AM
    Can a mod just close this thread already...?!?
    07-30-09 11:54 AM
    That's insulting man. Maybe you should have stuck with the original idea and not said anything.... You just stir it up. And stop defeating the filter!!! Or is that okay aslong as you're backing up a mod?
    07-30-09 11:57 AM
    Can a mod just close this thread already...?!?
    +1!!! It's not doing any good...
    07-30-09 11:57 AM
    I think I just ruined my Keyboard from all the tears I just shed from this touching thread.
    07-30-09 12:00 PM
    Man-you guys take stuff waaaaay out of proportion! All I am saying is to just drop it. Nothing more, nothing less. No bad intentions here.
    07-30-09 12:01 PM
    I'm sure you guys knew I would chime in, all I have to say is that eventually the Moderators will have no choice but to extract the problems that have been continually occuring here, whether that problem be a thread or a member. I have no doubt in my mind that if the issues continue, they will clean house here, I know that's what I would do...
    07-30-09 12:01 PM
    I'm sure you guys knew I would chime in, all I have to say is that eventually the Moderators will have no choice but to extract the problems that have been continually occuring here, whether that problem be a thread or a member. I have no doubt in my mind that if the issues continue, they will clean house here, I know that's what I would do...
    Shh! Go drive your Corvette Mr.Moneybags Lol
    07-30-09 12:03 PM
    Yes-

In the end, the mods will always win.

Just accept it, and move on.

It's like teenagers trying to give the system a run for its money.
    07-30-09 12:03 PM
    wow i just realized that kid is 14 lol. that puts this whole thing in a new light. so you have a whole collection of adults throwing a fit over the handling of a 14 year old whos parents should be slapped for letting their child act like that.
    07-30-09 12:57 PM
    I will not ask you to remove my friends themes. The most popular were not removed, ours were removed. ALL of ours and JUST ours.
    ISTM some of my colleagues responded to a few members who openly said they were withdrawing their themes, and user reports of failed OTA. Some other theme creators had the OTA taken down in a heavy handed and apparently unilateral decision by the host server operator, but the creators have not said they were withdrawing them. It is not even clear whether they are aware their OTA files have been withdrawn by the host, so it would be reasonable to allow time for these others to update their links when a new and more reliable host is found.
    07-30-09 01:03 PM
    Due to recent events, I've asked Adam to delete my account and posts. I have taken down ALL the OTA's to my free themes and CB will delete my threads.
    It's been great sharing and had other great themes to share, but after a few PM's back and forth, I felt their decision was one sided and chose the right one for me.

I will still continue to make *FREE* themes, just wont be posting them here. You all now who to thank for my departure!

See ya'll on the flipside!

emarsha
    can you let me know where you will be posting your themes? maybe send me a pm..i only have one post, so I can't send a pm.
    07-30-09 02:29 PM
    I think this (and other threads related) have run its course... The bottom line is just to move on which is the decision that a cluster of themers decided to do. The Mods here work thankless hours dealing with this childess behavior long before this comment was made which I haven't seen and don't condone! The 8900 thread has become a circus with constant in-fighting and attacks etc...

Move on and let other folks enjoy the site, there are many quality theme makers who will still contribute both free and premium themes which you will not have to deal with at the "other" site since they don't sell themes..

Best of luck!!

Ciao
    07-30-09 02:43 PM
    Ok umm...why was there question as to why Emarshas themes were deleted? She asked for them to be. And if you don't want to be here, please, go. This is absolutely ridiculous. Someone playing around on a computer shouldn't affect anyone in this manner. I come here, get what i need, and go, and there are people that are preventing that from happening right now. So i hope this is done with, and marsha im sorry she said things that hurt you, i hope you stay because i don't see a reason why you should go. But if you do, i'll check up on you and your work.

Questioning mods and name calling is pretty idiotic as well as how far this situation has gone.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 07-30-09 at 03:44 PM.
    07-30-09 03:25 PM
    All I'm gonna say is that the WHOLE 8900 themes forum needs to be restructured! Plain and simple!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 03:37 PM
    I have a theory that emarsha and laurenchantal might actually be a couple clever psychology students working together on a project, using everyone in this forum as part of a social experiment. ;-)
    07-30-09 03:42 PM
    I have a theory that emarsha and laurenchantal might actually be a couple clever psychology students working together on a project, using everyone in this forum as part of a social experiment. ;-)
    If that's true, I'm sure they have enough to material to put together a stellar presentation.
    07-30-09 03:48 PM
    From a potentially ery serious subject to abject ridicule...

Almost sounds like Chantel (or whoever he/she really is) was playing us all for a reaction... And a reaction is what he/she got!

@thimamp & @emarsha: while an age limit sounds good on paper, how would you go about enforcing that?

I'd play again. That was fun.

07-30-09 04:28 PM
    I'd play again. That was fun.

Me too I had a good laugh
    07-30-09 04:31 PM
    sad times. =)
    Last edited by ninja please; 07-30-09 at 08:00 PM.
    07-30-09 06:12 PM
    All I'm gonna say is that the WHOLE 8900 themes forum needs to be restructured! Plain and simple!!

x2, cliquey forum sections are ugly
    07-30-09 06:28 PM
    Wow, I'm gone for a little while, and I miss everything.
    08-01-09 06:56 PM
    Wow, I'm gone for a little while, and I miss everything.
    That just means you have been gone WAY TOO LONG.
    08-01-09 08:57 PM
253 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD