Ok so here's the deal. Got PM from everyone's favorite member last night - in light of all of this, she asked that her account be removed. So all of laurenchantel's posts have been removed and the account has been banned. prettyinpink8900 has also been permanently banned for being a duplicate account. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

***** THIS is great news ---- on LAURENCHANTEL .

***** Where does Emarsha stand ?????
    07-30-09 08:57 AM
    Idk where emarsha stands, but I hope she stays and all her buddies stay too. People are going to miss them if they go and they should let one little girl mess up their fun!
    07-30-09 08:59 AM
    Good.

regarding the ban... (i need to refresh more often)
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-30-09 at 09:09 AM.
    07-30-09 09:02 AM
    LMAO!!! Been following this thread since it first started, i wasn't happy it was moved at first but ya'll is f'n hilarious over here!!! I've been laughing non stop since page 6! back-space, LSG, C and of course cartoon, thanks for the laughs!
    07-30-09 09:33 AM
    haha yeah i got some good laughs too
    07-30-09 09:37 AM
    Good to hear she was banned. And Im also happy to know you guys/gals got some good laughs. We all need to laugh.
    07-30-09 09:48 AM
    One of the greatest bands of all time. Echoes is probably my favorite album by PF.

OFF TOPIC:

I love Pink Floyd, my personal favorite is Fearless.
    07-30-09 09:51 AM
    After reading through this thread I'm glad the right person left, though I think it was an obvious decision in the first place that a ban should have been warranted and all of this could have been avoided. Instead of backing major contributors to the site, one bratty 14 ( if true ) year old almost succeeded in ruining it for ALOT of CB users. Hopefully this means that emarsha and everyone can continue to post here as we all do enjoy their themes/posts.
    07-30-09 09:54 AM
    After reading through this thread I'm glad the right person left, though I think it was an obvious decision in the first place that a ban should have been warranted and all of this could have been avoided. Instead of backing major contributors to the site, one bratty 14 ( if true ) year old almost succeeded in ruining it for ALOT of CB users. Hopefully this means that emarsha and everyone can continue to post here as we all do enjoy their themes/posts.
    They have already deleted emarsha's, C_is_for_crackberry's and my themes from the site. We were not very much liked and the mods seam eager to see us go. Now don't let the mods come back and fool you and say that out links had no OTA and there for they were removed per TOS, because i have reported theme after theme with no OTA and the mods let it slide for one reason or or another. well really, just one reason, they were pay theme makers and the mods have made it clear to those who are leaving that the pay theme makers make the site a buck and there for they can get away with themes with no ota and the mods will fix their links if they are not within the TOS. The Mods removed our themes already (and it's fine you did) because they realize how stupid they look for allowing racism and loosing 100's of free themes and a group of free theme makers.

The straw that broke the camel's back was the lack of a ban after racist comments were made. A BAN still was not put in to place after the community showed support for emarsha and a disaproval for anything racist being said on here. Instead, the mods thought it was better to publicly humiliate the racist to where she ran off, but still the mods did NO banning in this matter. But... There was much more that went on and the mods time after time, IMO, showed a dislike for a group of 8900 free theme makers. I think if the comments that were made to emarsha were said to another member, that a ban would have been put in to place. Again, this is my opinion. Not trying to speak for the rest who are leaving or those who are choosing to not leave.
    Last edited by mrtolles; 07-30-09 at 10:18 AM.
    07-30-09 10:16 AM
    yes i agree our threads were removed lightning fast
    07-30-09 10:22 AM
    On a serious note. I will no longer be posting on CB. I see that a lot of my posts were deleted AGAIN. Im pretty sure I know what ***** wand waver is doing it, but whatever. Im out. No more CB for me. Im tired of my posts being deleted. Lates.
    07-30-09 10:22 AM
    On a serious note. I will no longer be posting on CB. I see that a lot of my posts were deleted AGAIN. Im pretty sure I know what ***** wand waver is doing it, but whatever. Im out. No more CB for me. Im tired of my posts being deleted. Lates.
    Maybe they just don't like us Texans.
    07-30-09 10:31 AM
    Maybe they just don't like us Texans.
    Dont mess with Texans or it will get ugly.....

Surely you jk Cartoon.....to much funny stuff...
    This isnt Mr. Rogers neighborhood last I checked.....
    07-30-09 10:33 AM
    Both you guys KISS AND MAKE UP! And lets move on and get back to the true spirit of CB us helping each other!
    Whoa whoa, not if she's 14
    07-30-09 10:52 AM
    I hope you're just joking there Cartoon. You know why your posts got deleted Still funny, but... Be happy you didn't get any warnings Emarsha, I hope you stay... I hate seeing members leave over stupid crap like this. Don't let one person ruin your experience here You guys must have had some good themes for all the attention you're getting bringing them down. If you take them somewhere else, you'll have to post links for everyone
    07-30-09 11:06 AM
    Honestly? Are you not going to let this go now? I like to consider myself a nice person, and a pacifist, but this is insane. I seriously cannot believe that you are still going on with this. Bla1ze removed a number of theme threads as there were no links in them. The OTA links were removed, thus rendering the threads useless. Now, a simple solution would have been to contact myself or any mod and asked about it, rather than carrying on with it. The threads are still here (just deleted) and can easily be restored if the proper links are there. We took them down not to tick off anyone further or show "favoritism", but because members who have no idea that all this crap is going on would find the threads and not be able to download the themes.

I'm really at a loss now. We've never had a problem of this scale that couldn't be resolved on the 4th attempt.
    07-30-09 11:12 AM
    Well, between emarsha, c_is_for_crackberry and my themes that have been deleted, while i don't know how many threads these were in b/c some threads had multiple versions in them, but there were 157 different themes (and versions) effected by the deletion. I am sure that a chuck of cartoons hillariousness was deleted with our theme threads.
    07-30-09 11:15 AM
    Well, between emarsha, c_is_for_crackberry and my themes that have been deleted, while i don't know how many threads these were in b/c some threads had multiple versions in them, but there were 157 different themes (and versions) effected by the deletion. I am sure that a chuck of cartoons hillariousness was deleted with our theme threads.
    Simple solution is to restore all of the OTA links, and the threads can easily be restored as well.
    07-30-09 11:16 AM
    Honestly? Are you not going to let this go now? I like to consider myself a nice person, and a pacifist, but this is insane. I seriously cannot believe that you are still going on with this. Bla1ze removed a number of theme threads as there were no links in them. The OTA links were removed, thus rendering the threads useless. Now, a simple solution would have been to contact myself or any mod and asked about it, rather than carrying on with it. The threads are still here (just deleted) and can easily be restored if the proper links are there. We took them down not to tick off anyone further or show "favoritism", but because members who have no idea that all this crap is going on would find the threads and not be able to download the themes.

I'm really at a loss now. We've never had a problem of this scale that couldn't be resolved on the 4th attempt.
    There are MANY more themes that were not deleted. Why are were emarsha C and me targeted? I host for at least 75% of the themes in that forum and ALL of those links are down.
    07-30-09 11:18 AM
    There are MANY more themes that were not deleted. Why are were emarsha C and me targeted? I host for at least 75% of the themes in that forum and ALL of those links are down.
    You're missing the point. First your asking why your threads were deleted and are complaining about it, and now you are asking why others weren't as well. The most popular threads with dead links were removed - but if you'd like we can certainly move through the entire forum and delete the rest of the threads with dead links as well.
    07-30-09 11:21 AM
    I was trying to avoid posting in here, but I just can't help myself. I agree with Adam. Some stuff happened(as it does in life) and people made decisions. Let's just live with the decisions that were made(whether we/I like it or not) and move on. This is ridiculous to keep posting about something after it is over. LET IT GO ALREADY!!!!!! If people are leaving-then go-it is hardly a grand finale to hang around talking sh!#t after announcing that you are leaving for good. I mean I like everyone here(mostly) but this is nothing short of idiotic. It's stuff like this that causes the problems in the first place. THIS IS A FORUM FOR CELL PHONE THEMES-THIS SHOULD BE STUPID FUN!! And before anyone starts in on me about some of my comments in the past, I would just like to say that this whole ordeal has given me a new perspective-hence my current views. I hate the fact that this happened because I really enjoyed sharing my themes on this site. I checked out some other themes forums and none had such a great community like this one. So with that being said-DROP the SH!T yall!!!!!
    07-30-09 11:28 AM
    You're missing the point. First your asking why your threads were deleted and are complaining about it, and now you are asking why others weren't as well. The most popular threads with dead links were removed - but if you'd like we can certainly move through the entire forum and delete the rest of the threads with dead links as well.
    I will not ask you to remove my friends themes. The most popular were not removed, ours were removed. ALL of ours and JUST ours. I am not complaining about it, i was stating that asking us to reconsider when our themes have already been remove goes on to further show that the mods continue to mishandle this whole situation.

Publicly huimiliatiing laurenchantel was a great laugh. But that does not change that the mods REFUSED to ban a member who caused so much trouble and made racist remarks.
    07-30-09 11:33 AM
    I will not ask you to remove my friends themes. The most popular were not removed, ours were removed. ALL of ours and JUST ours. I am not complaining about it, i was stating that asking us to reconsider when our themes have already been remove goes on to further show that the mods continue to mishandle this whole situation.

Publicly huimiliatiing laurenchantel was a great laugh. But that does not change that the mods REFUSED to ban a member who caused so much trouble and made racist remarks.
    Super. So we're done with this then? We can move on?
    07-30-09 11:34 AM
    I was trying to avoid posting in here, but I just can't help myself. I agree with Adam. Some stuff happened(as it does in life) and people made decisions. Let's just live with the decisions that were made(whether we/I like it or not) and move on. This is ridiculous to keep posting about something after it is over. LET IT GO ALREADY!!!!!! If people are leaving-then go-it is hardly a grand finale to hang around talking sh!#t after announcing that you are leaving for good. I mean I like everyone here(mostly) but this is nothing short of idiotic. It's stuff like this that causes the problems in the first place. THIS IS A FORUM FOR CELL PHONE THEMES-THIS SHOULD BE STUPID FUN!! And before anyone starts in on me about some of my comments in the past, I would just like to say that this whole ordeal has given me a new perspective-hence my current views. I hate the fact that this happened because I really enjoyed sharing my themes on this site. I checked out some other themes forums and none had such a great community like this one. So with that being said-DROP the SH!T yall!!!!!

Your right. Holla back!

@mrtolles has left the building@
    07-30-09 11:35 AM

I did quite enjoy myself last night. Although I'm going to be a pain here...

I don't think she should be banned. I know there have been times where other members, including me, have said some distasteful things. Now I don't know what she said. But everyone else has been given second chances to be good.

And I wish you guys would leave your themes I'm not trying to make your actions seem invalid but.... Now everybody loses out over this?
    07-30-09 11:38 AM
253 ... 7891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD