wow.. all this over me having 2 accounts. I made the other account when I was banned for using curse words in a thread previously. But then I wanted a mermaid theme, so i thought if more ppl wanted it, maybe it would get made!! lol lame decision. Anyways,I never used racism in any post, also im honestly not nuts, just made a stupid decision.
    Sorry sister. You are more devious than that. All of these were posted IN THIS THREAD before you were outed:

Other than ashabee, no body tried to calm the arguement down maturely. Instead, what alot of you did was join in, and instigate the problem even more, so that def. didnt help. Just saying..
    Maturity really isnt apart of this whole forums community, and its sad.. Everyone now loses.

I strongly agree. If it was that severe im sure the mods would have dealt with it accordingly. She doesnt even know what she said that was so racist.. I think this is probably being blown out of proportion. Do I sense that this girl was perhaps being ganged up on? I dont know..
    If there were racist remarks, wouldnt she had been banned for them? She obviously wasnt.. Something doesnt add up. Maybe their just rumors?

I have a feeling something is up with the themers.. maybe emarsha told them she was racist to get points? bc im sure racism isnt accepted by the mods.. I dont know..
    Oh, I'm just a girl who made a little mistake. Horse droppings.
    07-29-09 11:47 PM
    i call psycho on that.
    07-29-09 11:52 PM
    Hey Lauren, I notice that you are deleting all your posts. I just went to find some more examples of your sickness to show people and they are disappearing.

Why is that? After all, you say you've done nothing wrong, so what do you have to hide?

Psycho.
    07-30-09 12:02 AM
    wow.. all this over me having 2 accounts. I made the other account when I was banned for using curse words in a thread previously. But then I wanted a mermaid theme, so i thought if more ppl wanted it, maybe it would get made!! lol lame decision. Anyways,I never used racism in any post, also im honestly not nuts, just made a stupid decision.
    lol ok, im 14 and a half, are you sure you wanna be sayin that? So sick.. ew.
    I was hitting on a 14 year old And everybody else is just taking shots at her

I wish Emarsha was here... She'd probably enjoy this...

I met her in a club down in old soho
    Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola [lp version:
    Coca-cola]
    C-o-l-a cola
    She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
    I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said lola
    L-o-l-a lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

Well Im not the worlds most physical guy
    But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
    Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola
    Well Im not dumb but I cant understand
    Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
    Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
    Under electric candlelight
    She picked me up and sat me on her knee
    And said dear boy wont you come home with me
    Well Im not the worlds most passionate guy
    But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my lola
    Lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola
    Lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

I pushed her away
    I walked to the door
    I fell to the floor
    I got down on my knees
    Then I looked at her and she at me

Well thats the way that I want it to stay
    And I always want it to be that way for my lola
    Lo-lo-lo-lo lola
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
    Its a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for lola
    Lo-lo-lo-lo lola

Well I left home just a week before
    And Id never ever kissed a woman before
    But lola smiled and took me by the hand
    And said dear boy Im gonna make you a man

Well Im not the worlds most masculine man
    But I know what I am and Im glad Im a man
    And so is lola
    Lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola
    Lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

Maybe, or maybe not.

Either way, somebody is looking to seperate you from your money.
    07-30-09 12:11 AM
    Maybe, or maybe not.

Either way, somebody is looking to seperate you from your money.
    Who told you about the money? Lol.
    07-30-09 12:14 AM
    Another drama full 8900 theme makers thread! :rolleyes it's so old!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 12:26 AM
    Who told you about the money? Lol.
    No registered users and 5 guests....
    Keeping the bots busy.
    07-30-09 12:47 AM
    Keeping the bots busy.
    Lol. The cafe Not as popular as I thought it would be, but it's still fun to go in everyother day and let lose
    07-30-09 12:53 AM
    Lol..... Ok this thread took a turn for the funny!!
    You can say that again. I haven't laughed as much at a thread ever I think.
    Brightened my morning up no end...

07-30-09 01:51 AM
    thanks for making my day.

cartoon, u nearly made me laugh out loud in my extremely quiet and grave-like office. thank you.
    07-30-09 03:38 AM
    Well, if this person is really 14, we should probably pump the breaks on too much riducule. I should have known from some of the posts, but I missed that as well. There are some LOL moments in this thread, but enough may be enough. At any rate, just my two pence. Carry on.

07-30-09 05:23 AM
    lol ok, im 14 and a half, are you sure you wanna be sayin that? So sick.. ew.
    wow, all this for a disrespectful 14 year old kid with no manners. I should have figured with all the LOL's and OMG's.
    07-30-09 05:36 AM
    C, Cartoon, Back-space, LazyStarGazer- you guys just made my morning. My theme threads never got this much attention!

My post counts are going down, so perhaps they have started taking down my threads and posts. In any case, for those of you on my twitter and my BBM, I shall continue to put out free themes! You know where to look!
    Last edited by emarsha; 07-30-09 at 05:43 AM.
    07-30-09 05:41 AM
    C, Cartoon, Back-space, LazyStarGazer- you guys just made my morning. My theme threads never got this much attention!

My post counts are going down, so perhaps they have started taking down my threads and posts. In any case, for those of you on my twitter and my BBM, I shall continue to put out free themes! You know where to look!
    Hold on, wait, you are still leaving?

07-30-09 05:45 AM

emarsha, your very welcome. Good luck.

07-30-09 06:52 AM
    i thought laurenchantel was on a 24 hour ban?! hmm sure looked like she got on and talked some more ish last night. more like a 5 minute ban.

maybe there should be an age limit to join CB?
    07-30-09 07:23 AM
    i thought laurenchantel was on a 24 hour ban?! hmm sure looked like she got on and talked some more ish last night. more like a 5 minute ban.

maybe there should be an age limit to join CB?
    Yeah, I KNOW I saw a 24 hour time out. Hmmmm...

There should DEFINITELY be an age limit, ITA!
    07-30-09 07:33 AM
    From a potentially ery serious subject to abject ridicule...

Almost sounds like Chantel (or whoever he/she really is) was playing us all for a reaction... And a reaction is what he/she got!

@thimamp & @emarsha: while an age limit sounds good on paper, how would you go about enforcing that?

07-30-09 07:41 AM
    Well chantel isn't getting some kind of reaction from me...I just think she is a rude little brat.

And yea I understand what you are saying, it does sounds go on paper, but I don't think there would be an proper way to go about enforcing it.

@emarsha I hope you stay around and don't let some 14 yr old brat drive you away from a place you like!
    07-30-09 07:44 AM
    Keep it clean folks, and watch the personal attacks!

Someone made a mistake, and things were said on BOTH sides, but it appears to be working itself out. In the spirit of good will lets just move on.

We will get one of the 2 accounts closed, as that's against the rules, but otherwise let's give the young lady another chance. Remember we were ALL young once. You should have seen me at 14.

Emarsha, I truly hope you reconsider and stay with us as your contributions to the Forum are welcome. Don't let this one incident run you off. It really sounds like it's working itself out.

Both you guys KISS AND MAKE UP! And lets move on and get back to the true spirit of CB us helping each other!
    07-30-09 07:46 AM
    PK you made a good point, but at 14 were you on an internet forum talking ish to every body just to get attention? Well I'm sure you didn't have the internet back then, but when I was 14 we did and I didn't even have time to care about the internet! I was outside playing like 14 yr olds are supposed to do!

I think it is rather ridic that she got a 5 minute ban and i highly doubt the girl is 14 since she signed up for one of her account in 2007 what was she 12? Come on now, this is just a bratty girl that is looking for attention and has to say hurtful things to GOOD members that actually give to this community!!

Ban her for good!
    07-30-09 07:50 AM
    Keep it clean folks, and watch the personal attacks!

Someone made a mistake, and things were said on BOTH sides, but it appears to be working itself out. In the spirit of good will lets just move on.

We will get one of the 2 accounts closed, as that's against the rules, but otherwise let's give the young lady another chance. Remember we were ALL young once. You should have seen me at 14.

Emarsha, I truly hope you reconsider and stay with us as your contributions to the Forum are welcome. Don't let this one incident run you off. It really sounds like it's working itself out.

Both you guys KISS AND MAKE UP! And lets move on and get back to the true spirit of CB us helping each other!
    OFF TOPIC:

I love Pink Floyd, my personal favorite is Fearless.
    07-30-09 08:00 AM
    PK you made a good point, but at 14 were you on an internet forum talking ish to every body just to get attention? Well I'm sure you didn't have the internet back then, but when I was 14 we did and I didn't even have time to care about the internet! I was outside playing like 14 yr olds are supposed to do!

I think it is rather ridic that she got a 5 minute ban and i highly doubt the girl is 14 since she signed up for one of her account in 2007 what was she 12? Come on now, this is just a bratty girl that is looking for attention and has to say hurtful things to GOOD members that actually give to this community!!

Ban her for good!
    I remember someone on this forum getting banned for having 2 accounts. Age shouldn't justify her action and reaction from everyone. If she was "adult enough" to sign up for an account and behave the way she did, she should be treated as such.

I'm a mom of 2 boys, an 8yr old and a 10yr old. There's no way I would let them sign up for accounts and post on forums. Nor would I let them berate people like that.

I agree, a 14 year old who speaks the way she does should be banned.
    07-30-09 08:04 AM
    there is no way she is 14 thats a ploy to conseal why she acted like a 14 year old, if here on account was open at age 12 thats hard to believe, also hard to believe a 14 year old would be swift enough to make the second account a carrier thats in a different continent to conseal her real identity, so now you admitt she broke the rules and still no ban?
    07-30-09 08:11 AM
    Ok so here's the deal. Got PM from everyone's favorite member last night - in light of all of this, she asked that her account be removed. So all of laurenchantel's posts have been removed and the account has been banned. prettyinpink8900 has also been permanently banned for being a duplicate account. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.
    07-30-09 08:37 AM
253 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD