wow.. all this over me having 2 accounts. I made the other account when I was banned for using curse words in a thread previously. But then I wanted a mermaid theme, so i thought if more ppl wanted it, maybe it would get made!! lol lame decision. Anyways,I never used racism in any post, also im honestly not nuts, just made a stupid decision.
    Hey baby.... How you doin?
    07-29-09 11:13 PM
    a box of what??
    07-29-09 11:14 PM
    Fuuny? Clint, you think this is FUNNY? Where do you see the funny in a person with eleventybillion personalities? You, sir, are a pig for finding FUNNY is someones handicap. You make me sick. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, she be nutty.

Lol..... Ok this thread took a turn for the funny!!

So. I hope you guys stay but will understand if you leave.

Either way I will KIT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 11:15 PM
    a box of what??
    Ignore him... *Brushes the hair from infront of Chantels eyes* That silly kid doesn't know what he's saying
    07-29-09 11:16 PM
    I don't think she is funny.... But you sure as heck are!!!LMAO

07-29-09 11:16 PM
    I'll turn on the echo machine so all of your personalities can hear. *echo machine ON* NUTTY BARS *echo machine OFF*

a box of what??
    07-29-09 11:17 PM
    lol now can we get onto a new topic?!!!
    New topic? Okay. How about good cop/bad cop?
    07-29-09 11:18 PM
    k this got completely weird and creepy. Look, im SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!! lol now, ppl chill. your making a big deal out of something so stupid.. if this is the most entertaining thing in your lives, that completely sucks!
    07-29-09 11:18 PM
    k this got completely weird and creepy. Look, im SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!! lol now, ppl chill. your making a big deal out of something so stupid.. if this is the most entertaining thing in your lives, that completely sucks!
    You go girl!
    07-29-09 11:19 PM
    Ignore him... *Brushes the hair from infront of Chantels eyes* That silly kid doesn't know what he's saying

lol ok, im 14 and a half, are you sure you wanna be sayin that? So sick.. ew.
    07-29-09 11:20 PM
    This is the best laugh I've had at someone elses expense all day.
    HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE THAT AWAY!!
    I'm so sad to see you attacked and leave. You're a wonderful asset to this board, and anyone who doesn't see otherwise is out of their mind. Your themes were never anything less than wonderful. I don't know exactly what's going on, or what has been said to you, but if the racist comments are true and this person was not banned, I absolutely understand your decision to leave. There are certain things that should never be tolerated (especially on a diverse board such as this one), and racism is one of them.

Bravo to those theme makers that are taking a stand with Emarsha. I'm really sad to see everyone go, but " 'cha gotta do what 'cha gotta do".
    So says the crazy with multiple personalities posting WITH US! I pray you're a youngin' because I have a feeling you're an old washed-out fat chic living in a trailer with 13 cats, 5 dogs, 67 finches, 3 turtles, a ferret, 1 snake, 134 mice and a B.O odor that drenches your skin like the grease from a bag of Fritos all while nursing a can of cat food you've somehow managed to fight away from the cats.

Look out! That cats are nibblin' at your feet!

07-29-09 11:25 PM
    So says the crazy with multiple personalities posting WITH US! I pray you're a youngin' because I have a feeling you're an old washed-out fat chic living in a trailer with 13 cats, 5 dogs, 67 finches, 3 turtles, a ferret, 1 snake, 134 mice and a B.O odor that drenches your skin like the grease from a bag of Fritos all while nursing a can of cat food you've somehow managed to fight away from the cats.

What was I thinking...? You do have a way with the ladies...

Don't listen to him love... I respect you for who you are
    07-29-09 11:26 PM

OMG....this made me laugh sooo HARD...ohh man!!!!
    07-29-09 11:27 PM

Stoppp I just busted a kidney laughing

lol ok, my IQ is 14 and a half, are you sure you wanna be sayin that? So sick.. ew.
    We will use smaller words and hand gestures from now on. Maybe pointing at objects would help?

btw, sorry you're not feeling well.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 07-29-09 at 11:31 PM. Reason: "cause
    lol ok, im 14 and a half, are you sure you wanna be sayin that? So sick.. ew.
    Every time I put myself out there I get shot down That's kind of an early age to have so much hatred towards people isn't it?
    07-29-09 11:31 PM
    OMG....this made me laugh sooo HARD...ohh man!!!!
    Lol Glad someone can take amusement in my heart ache
    07-29-09 11:32 PM
    Dont give her/him/it/whoever too much credit. The spider I stepped on today had a larger IQ than Chantel.

You're IQ is 14 1/2 or YOU'RE 14 1/2?? Maybe both.
    07-29-09 11:33 PM
    LOL! You're hilarious!
    07-29-09 11:35 PM
    so... what did i miss?
    07-29-09 11:37 PM
    Nothing. Move along.

so... what did i miss?
    07-29-09 11:39 PM
    so... what did i miss?
    I was hitting on a 14 year old And everybody else is just taking shots at her

I wish Emarsha was here... She'd probably enjoy this...
    07-29-09 11:39 PM
    well i went back and read some of it.

jesus, there are some crazy people out there on that internet.
    07-29-09 11:41 PM
253 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD