Due to recent events, I've asked Adam to delete my account and posts. I have taken down ALL the OTA's to my free themes and CB will delete my threads.
    It's been great sharing and had other great themes to share, but after a few PM's back and forth, I felt their decision was one sided and chose the right one for me.

I will still continue to make *FREE* themes, just wont be posting them here. You all now who to thank for my departure!

See ya'll on the flipside!

emarsha
    07-29-09 09:31 AM
    Aw man, no more freebies?
    07-29-09 09:33 AM
    say it aint soo
    07-29-09 09:34 AM
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BBM me.
    07-29-09 09:52 AM
    What? Don't go! I love your posts and themes. You shouldn't be the one to leave, trust me, everytime I saw her posts I would cringe. How someone can actually get away with some of the stuff she said was beyone me...There has to be more than meets the eye with her. Maybe she's related to someone???

You are my favorite designer and I'll definitely be looking forward to your themes wherever you decide to post, I just really wish you would reconsider...
    07-29-09 09:53 AM
    I don't wanna see emarsha go but i respect and support her decision. I'm outraged. The side CB has chosen is that Racism is acceptable on here. Freebies will be all but gone. I am pulling all of my hosting. For ALL of those i host for. Please contact me through PM and i will help you get your OTA links back working again as long as your links are NOT posted on Crackberry.
    07-29-09 09:54 AM
    emarsha, if it helps, i'd choose you over her anyday.

but, i respect your decision, and will still definitely follow you wherever you go.
    07-29-09 09:57 AM
    Emarsha what happened? Where will you go? How can we contact you? Pls don't go! Add me to your blackberry messenger. we will miss you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 09:58 AM
    I don't wanna see emarsha go but i respect and support her decision. I'm outraged. The side CB has chosen is that Racism is acceptable on here. Freebies will be all but gone. I am pulling all of my hosting. For ALL of those i host for. Please contact me through PM and i will help you get your OTA links back working again as long as your links are NOT posted on Crackberry.
    FYI all this includes all my themes 50+ and i totally stand behind Mrtolles descission to stop hosting them
    07-29-09 10:03 AM
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammit..wat shud I do to get more freebiess men..is a shame! Imma miss dat post

07-29-09 10:04 AM
    Well, I guess we all depart with her. My OTAs will all go down now too. But if emarsha is leaving because of something directed at race or whatever - I'm out too!

See you guys later. I support emarsha to the fullest.
    07-29-09 10:08 AM
    its absolute insane that the user in question isnt banned for life for what i seen her post, she posted some absolutely rude comments, that were deleted by a mod, only to have this user post almost the identical post 10 minutes later, yes the second post was also promptly deleted but this user is still not banned, its beyond me why
    07-29-09 10:12 AM
    I guess Im going to pack up and leave this taco stand, too. Marsha is my friend. I know all too well how forum mods can ban together and wave their wands as if they believe they really have magical powers behind them. I, for one, wont deal with that kind of bull****.

Not only do I support Marsha, but I support all of the other themers here as well. Hopefully we can all meet up elsewhere on the net.
    07-29-09 10:15 AM
    this is awful!!! i have been watching the stuff going on with you and this other person and have been totally appalled!!! I'm sure you made the right decision it just BITES to see such a great themer and person (from what I can tell) have to go.

It's cool to see so many others on here supporting you!
    07-29-09 10:15 AM
    I hate to see you go I totally love your themes but I agree with the move and with Mr Tolles pulling ALL of the hosting on here. I'm sure there is a site that will be just as popular with these free themes once everyone makes the move to it!
    07-29-09 10:16 AM
    I don't spend enough time on crackberry I guess to follow EXACTLY what is going on here, but in the last few days I've read a few things and even found myself in the middle of it once.
    Have not seen any racist remarks, but I trust there have been some. Racism should not be tolerated anywhere.
    I think YOU KNOW WHO should be the one to get the boot. I hope that CB is not taking the stand that racism is acceptable.
    If so, I'm outta here too. If someone knows where emarsha has gone, PM me and let me know please.

07-29-09 10:17 AM
    FYI all this includes all my themes 50+ and i totally stand behind Mrtolles descission to stop hosting them
    This effects most of your favorite themes and theme makers. I host for (I'm guessing but i'm sure most will agree) 98% of the FREE 8900 themes posted on here.

Who I host for:

BarbieW
    GCintron87
    Lorenn_x
    alvarez4711
    ashabees
    c_is_for_crackberry
    chuckbdunn
    ciabo
    dannieloco
    djeze
    downsouthdred
    emarsha
    jas0ns
    jdisme1
    jnewman91
    kmstampe4
    kscrum
    mamihaynes
    mjneid
    patita0727
    pytyper483
    quangxvu
    sccrmastr
    waldog

But I know most of these theme makers. We are all happy to share our work and I know most will find a way to continue to share their work either through someone else's hosting or through other sites. I am sorry to all who is effect by this, but my stance is strong that matter in question was completely mishandled. I have the Racist comments saved, but i am so disgusted by them i will not repost them myself.
    Last edited by mrtolles; 07-29-09 at 11:25 AM.
    07-29-09 10:23 AM
    Well CrackBerry - you lose. I hope you're happy with YOU KNOW WHO posting on the 8900 forum because that will be pretty much the only person left on here.

Like, OMG, maybe she'll have conversations with herself, won't that be fun?
    07-29-09 10:27 AM
    Have not seen any of the racist comments, you know I'd probably be the first one to say something. I have seen nasty, unwarranted comments directed at emarsha for no apparent reason though.

It's a sad day. Very sad that it only takes one person to ruin it for the rest of the community. I really wish that the theme makers didn't punish the rest of us, but I understand standing behind the principle.
    07-29-09 10:31 AM
    I'll be following emarsha now if I know where she goes

07-29-09 10:35 AM
    Awww, marshamellow we can start our adventure together!

07-29-09 10:37 AM
    This effects most of your favorite themes and theme makers.
    A) What the **** happened? I missed the whole thing I guess.

B) Where is everyone going? Can I follow? Please don't tell me I will have to buy a theme in the future (not that I need one, I have still not found anything better than one that someone here made).
    07-29-09 10:38 AM
    Have not seen any of the racist comments, you know I'd probably be the first one to say something. I have seen nasty, unwarranted comments directed at emarsha for no apparent reason though.

It's a sad day. Very sad that it only takes one person to ruin it for the rest of the community. I really wish that the theme makers didn't punish the rest of us, but I understand standing behind the principle.
    PLEASE very much believe this is not to punish the members. Like i stated in my last post, we all LOVE sharing our work and you have no idea how hard it was for emarsha to pull her own links, let alone me pulling the links of all my good friends without warning. We are going to continue to share, but for me, it will not be here.
    07-29-09 10:40 AM
    Hey, setting up a vbulletin forum is easy and low cost. Maybe you all can get together and create one. Pm me if you need help. I can't stand racism. So even though I don't know what happen or familiar with your work. I agree with you. Good Luck.
    07-29-09 10:44 AM
    Missing you already!
    07-29-09 10:49 AM
253 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD