I have been looking for a certain someone for 6/7 months. Called some f{_}ckers I thought who would help Mr amidst my depression and tears in looking for her. Took me 5 months to find this account and today Alas, I could log in. I am rejoicing. Please @thebunnyduster get back to me. I LOVE YOU, YOU T%AT! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Hey @TheDustBunnyBuster
    TheDustBunnyBuster likes this.
    12-20-20 04:57 PM
    Is that really you????
    I have been looking for a certain someone for 6/7 months. Called some f{_}ckers I thought who would help Mr amidst my depression and tears in looking for her. Took me 5 months to find this account and today Alas, I could log in. I am rejoicing. Please @thebunnyduster get back to me. I LOVE YOU, YOU T%AT!
    12-21-20 08:46 AM
    I have been looking for a certain someone for 6/7 months. Called some f{_}ckers I thought who would help Mr amidst my depression and tears in looking for her. Took me 5 months to find this account and today Alas, I could log in. I am rejoicing. Please @thebunnyduster get back to me. I LOVE YOU, YOU T%AT! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    I'm in my to work, but I'm here. There is so much to tell you. I'm so glad I finally found you!
    12-21-20 09:20 AM
    Is that really you????
    Yes! I missed you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    12-22-20 05:57 PM
    I'm in my to work, but I'm here. There is so much to tell you. I'm so glad I finally found you!
    I'm over the mooooooooon ������������
    12-22-20 05:58 PM
    I'm over the mooooooooon 💕💞
    TheDustBunnyBuster likes this.
    12-22-20 05:58 PM
    Oh, be still my pounding heart! Now I feel the urge to buy a new hat!
    Yes! I missed you
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    12-22-20 06:07 PM
32 12