07-15-11 02:06 PM
    They're really scraping the bottom of the news barrel if this is all they could come up with. Who cares?
    07-15-11 03:08 PM
    There must be something wrong... According to so many BB fanboys here on Crackberry, BGR would NEVER think about posting anything that even hinted at being RIM or BB positive!
    BGR actually has done a bit lately.
    he also nominated the PB as hisfavorite tablet
    07-15-11 03:12 PM
    There must be something wrong... According to so many BB fanboys here on Crackberry, BGR would NEVER think about posting anything that even hinted at being RIM or BB positive!
    yuk yuk, did you expect them to ditch the entire interview because BB is his thing, as soon as that statement came off his lips the interviewer changed course to start talking ipaid.
    07-15-11 03:12 PM
    Who is sean paul, and why do we care if he carries a BB? Can't say I've ever heard of the guy.
    07-15-11 03:20 PM
    Who is sean paul, and why do we care if he carries a BB? Can't say I've ever heard of the guy.
    hip hop supasta, we don't care but he is a part of the celebrity following that BB has. Its advertising that you cant buy. If you like BB and want them to continue, its guys like him that spread the message to his followers, witch is in the millions.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 07-15-11 at 03:28 PM.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    07-15-11 03:26 PM
    No one cares about Sean Paul. Anything to make blackberry die hards feel good, I suppose.
    1812dave likes this.
    07-15-11 04:02 PM
    Wait, so my letter to RIM got deleted but this is still up?
    andyahs and Dapper37 like this.
    07-15-11 04:03 PM
    before you speak maybe you should try googling the guy. he isnt a ganster rapper or rapper for that matter. the guy is a reggae artiste from jamaica. one of those countries RIM still has a heavy following in. We want positive news for BB and all we can do when some comes our way is criticize the person it comes from. Maybe if Donald trump or someone endorses the product you will like it, or elton john, micheal bolton, or do we need to go back to the rat pack?
    07-15-11 04:11 PM
    Can a mod please close this thread? Let's keep it clean in here.
    07-15-11 04:13 PM
    Clean, here? Yeah right. They can't handle any news, good or bad these days.
    Ibn la Ahad likes this.
    07-15-11 04:15 PM
    Clean, here? Yeah right. They can't handle any news, good or bad these days.
    True, but didn't meant to offend anyone is some sort of way (although I find absolutely nothing offending in my post). Like you said, some people just can't handle news of any kind.
    07-15-11 04:18 PM
    True, but didn't meant to offend anyone is some sort of way (although I find absolutely nothing offending in my post). Like you said, some people just can't handle news of any kind.
    There isn't. More and more the users here are becoming babies about everything. They just can't handle ANY information coming in.

It's getting old, honestly. I appreciate Kevin wanting to clean the boards up, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. It's actually swung to the other extreme now, where the users here whine about every little thing.

Not all users, but it's a growing number.
    07-15-11 04:27 PM
    There isn't. More and more the users here are becoming babies about everything. They just can't handle ANY information coming in.

It's getting old, honestly. I appreciate Kevin wanting to clean the boards up, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. It's actually swung to the other extreme now, where the users here whine about every little thing.

Not all users, but it's a growing number.
    I'm with you. I mean, Michelle posts front page CB news every week about celebrity sightings.
    Just wanted to say a reggae musician also uses a BB after he dumped his iPhone.

And what you said about people starting to whine about every little thing here is true. I mean, come on, guys, how old are you? This forum has changed. A lot.
    Mark PPG likes this.
    07-15-11 04:33 PM
    I'm with you. I mean, Michelle posts front page CB news every week about celebrity sightings.
    Just wanted to say a reggae musician also uses a BB after he dumped his iPhone.

And what you said about people starting to whine about every little thing here is true. I mean, come on, guys, how old are you? This forum has changed. A lot.
    Right, at first for the better. I can agree with people's concerns originally and welcomed Kevin's stance. However, people's **** poor attitudes and willingness to block everything is nauseating.

[This will be my last comment on this situation. The thread has been taken off topic by other members and their deplorable comments.]
    07-15-11 04:35 PM
    BGR actually has done a bit lately.
    he also nominated the PB as hisfavorite tablet
    Zach nominated it as the top tablet not geller. I'm surprised zach still has a job after that post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 04:43 PM
    Big up di don !.. Sean Paul .. BB getting well popular in JA now. Good thing to see. Few songs mention BB .. most references are BB being superior to iPhone "toys" ..
    07-15-11 06:28 PM
    Well still, if they are making comments without actually checking the link: then you have to understand.. there is the rapper Sean Paul from Youngbloodz out of the ATL.. then you have Sean Paul the very popular (worldwide) reggae artist from JA (google him, you've turned up quite a few of his songs when they come on your radios)
    07-15-11 06:31 PM
    Well still, if they are making comments without actually checking the link: then you have to understand.. there is the rapper Sean Paul from Youngbloodz out of the ATL.. then you have Sean Paul the very popular (worldwide) reggae artist from JA (google him, you've turned up quite a few of his songs when they come on your radios)
    leff dem ***** yah man
    07-15-11 10:59 PM
    07-16-11 03:18 AM
    i like sean paul.. can't wait for 9930
    07-16-11 11:36 AM
    Did anyone notice in the hashtags on the bottom of the post....there is no BBM or BlackBerry :-)
    07-16-11 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD