We got in an advance print of Pineapple Express and I got to screen it last night. It was very funny. If you liked Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin (not to mention Superbad), you'll really enjoy this. August 6th!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 11:55 AM
    I can't wait to see it..
    it has m.i.a's paper planes song in it..
    kinda funny cuz now everyone is loving that song cause of the movie previews and I have been listening to it for a long time now..
    07-29-08 11:23 PM
    good song indeed. I had not heard it prior to the R Band trailer. It was implemented very well with it. I am sure you'll enjoy the movie. Lots of laughs!

07-30-08 12:56 PM
    LOL, I want to see it! It'll be nice to see James Franco in a role like that..

"THUG LIFEE" :-p I always crack up when I see the commercial!
    07-31-08 08:58 AM
    We have the R band trailer attached to Step Brothers and the "Thug Life" scene always gets people laughing.

08-01-08 10:37 AM
    I saw the commercial for it today it looks funny and if it is like superbad or knocked up then I am definately seeing it.

08-01-08 04:33 PM
    Peepin' it at a Monday screening. Looks pretty good!
    08-02-08 10:28 AM
    I can't wait to see it. I love James Franco, yummy!
    08-02-08 01:05 PM
    I really wanna see this. That guy, is his name Seth Rogen maybe, from knocked up is so funny. Two Qs, what is a pineapple express? Like what does the title mean? And what day does it come out? I still haven't seen dark knight : (

08-02-08 01:13 PM
    I really wanna see this. That guy, is his name Seth Rogen maybe, from knocked up is so funny. Two Qs, what is a pineapple express? Like what does the title mean? And what day does it come out? I still haven't seen dark knight : (

You should just see them both in one day
    08-02-08 04:25 PM
    Sweet. I'm so excited to go see it!
    Probably gonna light a couple bowls up before I go. Then I won't even have to worry if it's really funny or not. I'm sure it will be, though! haha
    08-04-08 02:26 AM
    Sweet. I'm so excited to go see it!
    Probably gonna light a couple bowls up before I go. Then I won't even have to worry if it's really funny or not. I'm sure it will be, though! haha
    Same here!
    08-04-08 02:34 AM
    I saw the same screener. Were you there? 42nd street in NYC? lol.. i think roger ebert was at that screener. haha

Anyway yes, it is really funny. It had a lot of jokes that I've never heard before. I realized how much I related to both of these characters. From the antics that they pull, to the stupid ****, to the memory loss, it had it all. Kudos to the writers of this movie... they definitely smoked a couple of bowls in their time.
    08-04-08 02:50 PM
    Thug life.......
    08-04-08 04:40 PM
    I watched the movie on Wednesday and it was hilarious....my favorite quote is from Red when he comes to save the day at the end and says:

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos mutha f*@#a!!"
    08-08-08 05:08 PM
    Thug life.......
    that cracks me up everytime!
    08-08-08 05:18 PM
    "I'm like the nerd at the sleepover who falls asleep at 9." Love this movie, there were so many parts missed because I was laughing the entire time. Definitely one to purchase.

08-08-08 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD