Could someone please give me the scoop on torrents? How do I use them and where are they? Please dont flame me too hard...
    03-04-09 05:01 PM
    Google

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 05:06 PM
    here's what i use, go to Vuze HD Network and download and install. then go to isohunt.com and search for what you want, click the link and let VUZE do it's job.. this is how i do it, there are tons of other ways, software, etc... i'm sure someone with more knowledge will step in
    03-04-09 05:06 PM
    Be very careful where you get your Files from. Download at your own risk and keep your virus protection up to date. We get allot of infections on Bleepingcomputer.com from Limewire and torrent downloaders.
    03-04-09 05:15 PM
    i use uTorrent on my mac and windows xp (dual boot), i mainly use piratebay as a source for finding torrents
    03-04-09 05:17 PM
    azureus client...

mega nova,pirate bay, demonoid FTW
    03-04-09 06:56 PM
    I use uTorrent to d/l, k-Lite Mega Codec Pack and VLC player to play most of them, and WinRar to extract.

Favourite sites are thepiratebay.org, demonoid and a couple of others with highly guarded membership.

Always SEED to at least 100%, and keep your antivirus software updated.

Also rapidshare is a great alternative to file sharing/torrents. I use megadownload.com to locate files on rapidshare, mininova.org and megaupload.com.

PM if you need more help!
    03-16-09 12:58 PM
    i go to demonoid.com, or stmusic.org

and i use bittyrant to DL and i use VLC to play back anything
    03-16-09 05:16 PM
    you need an invite to get into demonoid. They do open their registration form a few times a year but only for a short time. I would recommend utorrent as a torrent client. it's small yet efficient and won't use a lot of system resources to run it. goodluck
    03-16-09 06:13 PM
    I use utorrent as my download client and demonoid to search for torrents. Demonoid is a private site (meaning invitation is the only way to register) and all of the content is monitored for malicious software. Anyone that wants a code can just PM me and I will supply you.
    03-16-09 09:42 PM
    torrentpond...

/thread thats teh only site you need... well that and demonoid
    03-16-09 11:40 PM
    utorrent

i usually go to isohunt, piratebay, or whatever torrentz brings up. ill have to look into demonoid.
    03-17-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD