Are you kidding me? All the schools in my area are getting dismissed because it is too hot. Wow, what a joke. I wish that happened when I was in high school 5 years ago. What happened to something called air conditioning?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 08:03 AM
    Kids now days have it made.

06-09-08 08:18 AM
    Yeah no kidding. Its sad.

06-09-08 08:23 AM
    I remember plenty of summer days stuck in school sweating my *** off. No fan, No AC, no water breaks.
    06-10-08 12:27 AM
    I remember plenty of summer days stuck in school sweating my *** off. No fan, No AC, no water breaks.
    meee to, but then we always got a few snow days that we got to take off and go destroy cars with snowballs lol
    06-10-08 02:35 PM
    They got early dismissal again today too. Its rediculous. I'm sure they will have it all week since its supposed to be like this for the next couple days.

06-10-08 08:29 PM
    Where do you live?? I'm in NM where it gets like 95-almost 100 and we NEVER got out... lol. But leave it to NM to let us out of school for a dusting of snow that melts within an hour. Win some lose some I guess.
    06-10-08 08:56 PM
    meee to, but then we always got a few snow days that we got to take off and go destroy cars with snowballs lol
    My district doesn't close down for anything.
    Unless there's a blizzard and you're snowed in... school's still in session.
    06-10-08 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD