Well things have really gotten hectic and too weird for me here at cb. there are some great people i know and who i have met. im leaving cb and wont be back...good luck everyone and thanks for letting me be apart of cb while i was here.
    11-02-08 04:41 PM
    Why make a fuss about it rather than just not log in if you're tired of it here?

I guess I've never understood that, right up there with posting asking to have your username removed. Seems like just a meaningless attempt at attention.

No offense, just one of the phenomena that occur on internet forums that seems baffling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 06:36 PM
    Wow sorry 2 hear it.

11-02-08 06:41 PM
    Well, I have to say you made me curious so I looked back at your posting history. It seems the vast majority is in social/PIN sharing threads. Me personally I never go into those threads. So don't point a finger at CB. This is a very large community and if you hang out in the alley sooner or later you'll come across alley cats. Good luck.
    11-02-08 07:52 PM
    WOW! Don't have a clue as to what happened. But I can say this, people have diffenent opinions about thigs and you can't change that. No need to leave, just ignore it. I understands you wanting to leave, just know that not everyone here inthe CB family is like that.
    11-02-08 08:29 PM
    I agree with Taylor. Why leave? Come out of that thread and hang out with those of us who don't go there often? Let the mods know privately about those who give you trouble, they'll take care of them.

11-02-08 08:31 PM
    Well, I have to say you made me curious so I looked back at your posting history. It seems the vast majority is in social/PIN sharing threads. Me personally I never go into those threads. So don't point a finger at CB. This is a very large community and if you hang out in the alley sooner or later you'll come across alley cats. Good luck.
    I agree. I may peek into them but avoid the ones where you know people are going to get pissed at you one way or another, case in point the Prop 8 thread. Nobody debates they just argue and that's where people are going to get mad.

I don't know why you left but I think just hanging out for the info, themes and news makes this site worth it.

11-02-08 09:19 PM
    Same as exelant here. All the info alone is worth it to me.

11-02-08 09:23 PM
    I don't know what happened either. Both of you are very active on this site. Nursescalltheshotz and I got into a little spat a couple of weeks ago, but we settled it like adults.. I hope you two change your minds. Don't let a couple of @ssh0les run you off.

11-02-08 09:51 PM
    I agree. Any issues I have ever had here have always been in the off topic threads. I'm no saint, but there are people in there who just look for arguments. I'm not sure what happened to make you want to leave cb altogether, but hey, that's your choice. Just know that this site isn't that bad.

11-02-08 10:06 PM
    Ehh I dunno. Just need a break from all the people. I am mostly a loner and feel over whelmed with a lot of things. I don't know what nurse is talking about as far as people talking crap. I will come here for info still. Thanks guys.....
    11-02-08 10:13 PM
    Well...bye, we will miss yall

11-03-08 01:24 AM
    Ahh who cares what even happened, it's very unfortunate but if they want to leave for whatever the reason is, why not just leave... Tbh making a thread for a dramatic exit only stirs the **** some more. If you're tired of it why bother, really...
    Last edited by ninja please; 11-03-08 at 06:07 AM.
    11-03-08 06:00 AM
    I don't know what happened either. Both of you are very active on this site. Nursescalltheshotz and I got into a little spat a couple of weeks ago, but we settled it like adults.. I hope you two change your minds. Don't let a couple of @ssh0les run you off.

Hey girl! How are ya?????
    11-03-08 07:05 AM
    I agree. I may peek into them but avoid the ones where you know people are going to get pissed at you one way or another, case in point the Prop 8 thread. Nobody debates they just argue and that's where people are going to get mad.

I don't know why you left but I think just hanging out for the info, themes and news makes this site worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry @ wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow you hit the nail on the head. I totally agree with this response!

11-03-08 09:07 AM
    Wow you hit the nail on the head. I totally agree with this response!

Cool! Thanks for the compliment. ;-)

11-03-08 09:26 AM
    I like CB and all and yes there is tons of information and learning but dang this site is also scandalous!

To each his own and live and let live but man some of the stuff on here is just so daytime soap worthy!
    11-03-08 09:27 AM
    Not every member on CB participates on the same capacity; or for the same reasons as the other. Some are here only to be a passive member reading the threads without participating. While others are here to participate; whether it only be in the social/off-topic forums; or any of the other ones. To each their own..because not everyone on CB is expected to meet a cookie-cutter mold of how a member participates.

All the above does not supercede respect of course. Personally; I have been taken the wrong way numerous times; and admittedly some of it is because my sincere resolve towards some things comes through even on an internet forum. I think I speak for a lot of people; when I say that for myself..CB is a pleasant 'distraction' to partake in when work and the day can get a bit hectic more often than not.

As for creating this thread; to me it's diametrically perplexing why the guy created a thread outlining the reason(s) for why he's leaving...yet doing so has/is doing nothing more than egg'ing on/creating what was supposedly being 'avoided'.

The point is that I find it hard to believe that someone who creates a 'goodbye' thread...won't read; or won't be told...what's being said in here. Thus in turn; not 'really' leaving. Another point is that this thread (heck, even my post) is serving as nothing more than attention to someone who publically created a thread announcing he's leaving...in actuality; attention is all that was wanted/needed by publically saying 'goodbye'.

To this Hi-Def puts on his John Stossel mask and says...'Gimme a break' buddy boy.
    11-03-08 10:12 AM
    It is kind of ironic that he is making a thread about leaving. If it was that bad then just dip like ppl said lol. But either way, sorry to see a member go eveb though I'm not the most active on here. We'll be at 1,000,000 members soon enough

11-03-08 10:36 AM
    It is kind of ironic that he is making a thread about leaving. If it was that bad then just dip like ppl said lol. But either way, sorry to see a member go eveb though I'm not the most active on here. We'll be at 1,000,000 members soon enough

I agree. Starting this thread is like those people who send a letter to say they're cancelling their subscription. Why would a magazine/paper print it when the person can't read it as they've cancelled their subscription. Why do this if you're not going to see what you left in your wake. :-)

11-03-08 09:11 PM
    Well things have really gotten hectic and too weird for me here at cb. there are some great people i know and who i have met. im leaving cb and wont be back...good luck everyone and thanks for letting me be apart of cb while i was here.
    Here, don't forget your mancard...lol

Seriously dude, the whole "I'm leaving" thread is kinda weak.

Get the sand outta your lower region and and rock on.
    11-04-08 04:24 PM
    Hey girl! How are ya?????
    Hey! Glad to see you decided to stick around.
    11-04-08 06:30 PM
    The goodbye thread has got a life of it's own and doesn't seem to be going goodbye . Maybe the mods can make a goodbye forum where we can all say goodbye -- or hello when we feel like we need a little attention. We could make a rule where one has to post a sad or pensive picture of oneself so we know how serious one is about leaving. Then maybe sneak back with an assumed identity to beg ourselves not to leave . The possibilities are endless.

11-04-08 06:56 PM
    Great idea Exelant! We could also title it "Someone P*ssed In My Wheaties and I'm Leaving".

11-04-08 07:06 PM
    The goodbye thread has got a life of it's own and doesn't seem to be going goodbye . Maybe the mods can make a goodbye forum where we can all say goodbye -- or hello when we feel like we need a little attention. We could make a rule where one has to post a sad or pensive picture of oneself so we know how serious one is about leaving. Then maybe sneak back with an assumed identity to beg ourselves not to leave . The possibilities are endless.

Beautiful. Lol. Beautiful.

11-04-08 07:24 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD