RIM, doing business as BlackBerry, released a long awaited update today on what has become known among the BlackBerry community as "the random reboot issue" affecting some BlackBerry 10 users:

"BlackBerry is absolutely committed to continuing to improve BlackBerry 10 to provide the most stable experience to its users. Thanks to our comprehensive diagnostic data, it has been determined that the vast majority of those experiencing random reboots that have been confirmed with logs, are caused by device interference from the end user his or herself...

More specifically, it has been determined that end users experiencing random reboots are those that possess some negative emotions towards BlackBerry 10 or the company itself. It particularly affects new adopters that have come from other competing platforms who have doubts about the success of our company. Furthermore, the negative feelings of these users creates a poltergeist effect which causes the circuitry inside the unit to jitter, which in turn causes a seemingly random reboot.

Due to the nature of these new developments in our ongoing investigation of this issue, no new software resolution will be released. BlackBerry strongly recommends counseling or other professional help to those affected by this issue.

At this time, the knowledge base article will be removed."

~STV
    05-25-13 12:02 AM
    "Well I certainly don't have any problems, because I don't have BB10."

(Add that quote to your article. It will foster credibility.)
    05-25-13 03:54 PM
    "Well I certainly don't have any problems, because I don't have BB10."

(Add that quote to your article. It will foster credibility.)
    Haha

~STV
    05-25-13 04:50 PM
    Ohhhhhh, I thought I liked BlackBerries. Hmm, guess not? Does it also happen to people who dislike Apples and Droids? That's a lot of random rebootin' goin' on. :-)
    05-25-13 07:11 PM
    Post that on yahoo or Google. Watch it go viral.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 on Rogers
    05-25-13 09:41 PM