I'm not one big on political discussion but I put this as my bg for giggles today:

11-11-08 09:30 PM
    Yummy lol
    Best latte I have ever had.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 09:55 PM
    What Is With You And Periods. Are You A School Teacher Whom Finds It Imperative That Everybody Uses Proper English And Puntuation All The Time. BTW Is This Driving You Crazy That I'm Taking The Time To Capitalize All The First Letters Of Each Word. Cheers Ole Chap.....I Went To A Private Academy Just Didn't Become Stuck-up Like Most Prepschool Brats.LOL I Can Be Such A Devil Sometimes
    Sorry - I just like to be able to easily decipher what I'm reading sometimes - its a curse.

11-11-08 09:57 PM
    What Is With You And Periods. Are You A School Teacher Whom Finds It Imperative That Everybody Uses Proper English And Puntuation All The Time. BTW Is This Driving You Crazy That I'm Taking The Time To Capitalize All The First Letters Of Each Word. Cheers Ole Chap.....I Went To A Private Academy Just Didn't Become Stuck-up Like Most Prepschool Brats.LOL I Can Be Such A Devil Sometimes
    Wow. That is much easier to read. I can handle every first letter of every word being capitalized. At least I don't run out of breath trying to read it.

11-12-08 01:37 AM
    I've tried to explain to Luvito that what we learn in school is then used in real life. He doesn't believe me. I'm waiting for him to tell me that all the math we did was just for practice and 2 + 2 doesn't = 4.

He doesn't care to use proper English, so I don't care to read his posts...

Re: OP

I thought it was a legitimate question and not necessarily tied to the current situation. I don't think that they should have been jumped, but hey, I'm just a nice guy...
    11-12-08 04:41 AM
    my favorite part of this thread so far is the one person who "so tired of politics and why are we trying to cause another fight?" and then continues to tune in every few hours....maybe instead we start another "OMG im so addicted!!!!!" thread, or even better "POLITITIANS WITH BB'S ARE HOT!!!"....it may seem like fighting to some, but the people who continuously post in these political threads actually enjoy discussing this stuff....

so back to the OP....no, i dont think Palin will run as a VP again. a senate run is a good possiblity (if sen stevens new term happens to come to an end she may very well appoint herself to replace him, but we'll see). most past VP candidates are not interested in running again on the bottom half of the ticket, they usually use that as a stepping stone to put themselves in the running for the top spot in their party. personally, i think it would be a mistake for the republicans. i don't believe she took this campaign very seriously and on election night disrespected mccain quite a bit. although i did not vote for him, i have a lot of respect for john mccain as a polititian. sarah palin wanted to make her OWN concession speach that night...talk about wanting to take over the spotlight and jumpstart her '12 campaign. i have voted republican in the past and will most likely vote republican in the future, but she is one repub that will never get my vote.
    11-12-08 06:53 AM
    I'm a 30 Black F Republican. I was excited for a moment with the McCain/ Palin ticket...I was secretly hoping for Huckabee/ Romney. However, the more Palin talked the more I wandered if she suffered from a head injury. She then turned into a diva. I still voted for McCain but she really made me nervous. I personally don't want to see her run for VP or President and if she does, she needs to start hitting the books now! The Republican Party really needs to evaluate the downward spiral of the party and regroup. So many things have happened during the past eight months that have left is all with a bad taste in our mouths. The Party needs to remember what it stands for and remind its members of that. In the mean time, we've got to accept that Obama
    Is the President elect and see if he can live up to his campaign promises.

11-12-08 09:44 AM
    I opened this topic in hopes it was a "would you?" Sara palin type question

And yes I would

Hahahaha

No matter who you wanted to win Obama did and that is now where your support should be, with your president, not Mccain or Obama, but with your president

11-12-08 09:59 AM
    I've tried to explain to Luvito that what we learn in school is then used in real life. He doesn't believe me. I'm waiting for him to tell me that all the math we did was just for practice and 2 + 2 doesn't = 4.

He doesn't care to use proper English, so I don't care to read his posts...

Re: OP

I thought it was a legitimate question and not necessarily tied to the current situation. I don't think that they should have been jumped, but hey, I'm just a nice guy...
    I see that most of you are not the addicts you claim to be. You see in this new age that I know most of us older crowd does not comprehend, text messaging, aka SMS messaging for you too intelectials, is a prime media in todays society. Now on SMS we are limited to 160 characters per message so periods and commas are cut out. Second phrases are made into acronyms to allow more chat per message I average 600 plus texts per day that is received and sent. I am a proud rapid predict-a-text junkie that is why I chose the Pearl. So that being said, you are why I post like I do it is really more habbit than anything. Also, in reply to your math I tutored the others in my class in algebra, I could solve 3 equations 3 unknowns in my head. I was also one of 4 whom took college physics my senior year of high school which I maintained an A- and only used a calculator when the teacher required it. So what I am saying is I am very intellectual, I live in the south so like Jeff foxworthy said we got words yall never even heard of ain't my fault you don't speak southern

11-12-08 10:28 AM
    Back to the fantasy for a moment......

Attachment 5820
    11-12-08 01:33 PM
    Just had to share this one......

Attachment 5821
    11-12-08 01:40 PM
    my favorite part of this thread so far is the one person who "so tired of politics and why are we trying to cause another fight?" and then continues to tune in every few hours....maybe instead we start another "OMG im so addicted!!!!!" thread, or even better "POLITITIANS WITH BB'S ARE HOT!!!"....it may seem like fighting to some, but the people who continuously post in these political threads actually enjoy discussing this stuff....
    Hmmmm.....check it out dude my posts pertained to breast milk and the oppression of women (after my original post). Maybe if I had actually discussed Sarah Palin I would agree with you.

Spell check.....its a beautiful thing.
    11-12-08 05:59 PM
    Hmmmm.....check it out dude my posts pertained to breast milk and the oppression of women (after my original post). Maybe if I had actually discussed Sarah Palin I would agree with you.

DOH!!!!!

11-12-08 06:08 PM

Spell checking may be a thing of beauty; but you know what? Coherency and articulation are downright hot. As for picking out targeted sarcasm? Well that requires being keen; and it's up to the one it's directed at*.

;-).

*hint.

Last edited by Hi-Definition; 11-12-08 at 06:29 PM.
    11-12-08 06:16 PM

exactly my point.....and i apologize that my dedication to crackberry is not at quite the level your's is - if my two spelling errors confused you to the point that you were unable to comprehend my statement i apologize for that as well. "Maybe if I had actually discussed Sarah Palin I would agree with you..." - i simply refer you to the thread's topic....good luck
    11-13-08 09:36 AM
    C001C60B2 bible christians, news and more.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 02:43 PM
    What is your intake that she will not run for VP again?

02-20-14 04:36 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD