What is your intake that she will not run for VP again? I feel as if she shouldnt been there in the first place! I'm sure there were more qualified women than her!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 10:05 AM
    I agree completly
    The mccain camp did not do their homework on here and perhaps could have picked anybody else more qualified for sure

11-11-08 10:09 AM
    I think she will probably try some other avenue other than gov of alaska. She created quite a following at first whether she can carry that into something else or her 15
    Minutes of fame maybe over. We will have to see.

11-11-08 10:11 AM
    What is the deal with the politics? Are people just looking to start a fight on here.....why can't we all just let it go? Obama is our president, like it or not, now move on.

No offense to you naturalbeauty I am just tired of all the threads that keep popping up. People trying to feed us their intellectual bull**** that really doesn't amount to a pile of pretty crap because its over with- done- we have a president and what matters is how we proceed as a nation over the next four years. I will be happy to discuss his policies over the next four years as those will have a direct impact on my life. And yes, eventually Sarah Palin running for President in 2012 will impact my life and when that gets close, I will happily discuss my opinion on her background and qualifications.

11-11-08 10:16 AM
    Good reply 3addisons!! I feel the same way no matter who would have been elected!!

11-11-08 10:26 AM
    What is the deal with the politics? Are people just looking to start a fight on here.....why can't we all just let it go? Obama is our president, like it or not, now move on.

No offense to you naturalbeauty I am just tired of all the threads that keep popping up. People trying to feed us their intellectual bull**** that really doesn't amount to a pile of pretty crap because its over with- done- we have a president and what matters is how we proceed as a nation over the next four years. I will be happy to discuss his policies over the next four years as those will have a direct impact on my life. And yes, eventually Sarah Palin running for President in 2012 will impact my life and when that gets close, I will happily discuss my opinion on her background and qualifications.

I think I love you
    11-11-08 11:58 AM
    What is your intake that she will not run for VP again? I feel as if she shouldnt been there in the first place! I'm sure there were more qualified women than her!

I agree, I am sure there were more qualified people.
    Also never believe a Politician. If I remember correctly Hilary said she was not going to run for President........
    11-11-08 12:03 PM
    I'm just jumping in to say I know so many republicans that switched to Obama after Palin was announced as vp haha, I was always for Obama but ya I don't think the McCain party did their homework. Have a great day everyone
    11-11-08 12:07 PM
    Wow, lots of hate for palin. Yes Hussein is president, but this person was curious as to the future of palin. Why is that such a ridiculous question to ask? Anyways, hussein wont be president for the next three months or so, and his first term is going to be ****. I really feel for the guy...
    11-11-08 12:09 PM
    I am not even wasting my time with this thread.....What ever sore losers Mccain aids that wouldn't be asked to work for her or any other GOP nominee are complaining. They lost because mccain was out of touch with the world.

I still pissed i didn't get my Romney / Thompson ticket!
    11-11-08 12:13 PM
    all politicians lie anyway they can olnly do so much so long without congress so who cares who president as long as no woman enters office we fine and I only say that cause several countries we are allies with don't believe in women as leaders and we would lose those allies plus if your a christian it is in the Bible that no woman shall have rule over a man which means no women prsidents or pastors oopps did I say that out loud guess yall all know my religion is Apostolic now huh
    11-11-08 01:11 PM
    ^^^^Please tell me you're joking.
    11-11-08 02:07 PM
    I feel like there were alot more democrats and republicans more qualified to be president than the one that was elected or ran. So why sit here and discuss a non issue?

As for Sarah Palin (notice the correct spelling), she fed my school teacher with glasses fantasy. She would have been better to look at for four year than Hillary Clinton. Since neither won I guess it was a lose / lose for her supporters and Palin's.
    11-11-08 02:28 PM
    Wow, lots of hate for palin. Yes Hussein is president, but this person was curious as to the future of palin. Why is that such a ridiculous question to ask? Anyways, hussein wont be president for the next three months or so, and his first term is going to be ****. I really feel for the guy...
    vinnie...how's it going buddy?

Here's probably the second thing I've ever agreed with you on...well not literally agree with how you said Obama's term is going to resemble whatever four-asterik explicit you used...but I agree on the principle that Obama's first-term is going to be a difficult one because of all the problems that are left on his plate; courtesy of Bush among others.

I am not even wasting my time with this thread.....What ever sore losers Mccain aids that wouldn't be asked to work for her or any other GOP nominee are complaining. They lost because mccain was out of touch with the world.

I still pissed i didn't get my Romney / Thompson ticket!
    *yawn*

all politicians lie anyway they can olnly do so much so long without congress so who cares who president as long as no woman enters office we fine and I only say that cause several countries we are allies with don't believe in women as leaders and we would lose those allies plus if your a christian it is in the Bible that no woman shall have rule over a man which means no women prsidents or pastors oopps did I say that out loud guess yall all know my religion is Apostolic now huh
    I suggest you go play a marathon session of 'WoW' with your brother; preferably for 29 days straight with no food, no water and no sleep.

Thanks.

11-11-08 02:30 PM
    I suggest you go play a marathon session of 'WoW' with your brother; preferably for 29 days straight with no food, no water and no sleep.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

WoW don't mix in with politics but I couldn't play any game like my brother for one because I don't like games that much and it wouldn't hurt you to fast once in a while God has healed me in the past 3 years dude I flipped a bike broke my neck, 8 ribs, my left wrist had a punctured lung ruptured spleen several intesinal injuries and I managed to crawl out of a 10 foot ditch and collasp in my church yard Prayer and fasting saved my life. PLUS I WAS ON TPN FOR 8 MONTHS NO FOOD NO WATER JUST TPN TO KEEP ME ALIVE. so been there done that lost over 100 pounds and unlike some people I don't blame God for my disability I thank him for gettin me out of the wheel chair I was stuck in for several months after my wreck and protecting me when it seemed the doctors just wanted to give up pronounce me dead and go home they called in the family 3 times sayin I wouldn't live threw the night.
    11-11-08 02:57 PM
    Sarah Palin, Religion, WoW, Car Wreck Sympathy...... I'm waiting for the "My momma didn't breast feed me and I hate everybody."

Loosen up!!!!!!
    11-11-08 03:34 PM
    Speaking of breast milk I have a great story about that. I used to work property management and had a resident holding another resident's breast milk hostage! The police actually threatened to arrest the breast milk burglar unless she returned the breast milk to its rightful owner. Too funny.
    11-11-08 03:41 PM
    Speaking of breast milk I have a great story about that. I used to work property management and had a resident holding another resident's breast milk hostage! The police actually threatened to arrest the breast milk burglar unless she returned the breast milk to its rightful owner. Too funny.
    THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!

I actually did the "mistake it for creamer". My ex ran out of bottles and cleaned out a creamer bottle and put it in that. She comes walking and says "did you get the cream off the shelf or door?"
    11-11-08 03:52 PM
    Haha.

Reminds me of the skit involving Cambodian breast milk on Chappelle's show where he plays P/P Diddy/Diddy/Puffy/Puff Daddy/Puff, puff pass/Poof...whatever the **** he calls himself nowadays.
    11-11-08 04:06 PM
    Sarah Palin, Religion, WoW, Car Wreck Sympathy...... I'm waiting for the "My momma didn't breast feed me and I hate everybody."

Loosen up!!!!!!
    I don't want sypathy from noone just don't like when people make fun of such a powerful christian tool like fasting. HiDefinition has has super low morals and standards to mock what the Lord has told us to do.
    11-11-08 04:50 PM

Thanks.

I don't want sypathy from noone just don't like when people make fun of such a powerful christian tool like fasting. HiDefinition has has super low morals and standards to mock what the Lord has told us to do.
    Willis...wutcha talkin' about?

I can't help that you're the one attaching a religious aspect to fasting; therefore calling what I say as being sacreligious. Fasting isn't acted on only for religious reasons. Obviously you aren't in-tune to sarcasm, we both know you don't know Hi-Def; and if it were against the tenants of the holy scriptures to write run-on/incoherent sentences...then brother; you'd be destined to be giving lucifer high-fives in a place warmer than Brooke Burke is on the dance floor.

Since we're on the theme; don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Btw, my suggestions still hold true.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 11-11-08 at 05:45 PM.
    11-11-08 05:42 PM
    THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!

I actually did the "mistake it for creamer". My ex ran out of bottles and cleaned out a creamer bottle and put it in that. She comes walking and says "did you get the cream off the shelf or door?"
    Yummy lol
    11-11-08 06:01 PM
    Haha.

Reminds me of the skit involving Cambodian breast milk on Chappelle's show where he plays P/P Diddy/Diddy/Puffy/Puff Daddy/Puff, puff pass/Poof...whatever the **** he calls himself nowadays.
    Chappelle is one funny guy.
    11-11-08 06:02 PM

WoW don't mix in with politics but I couldn't play any game like my brother for one because I don't like games that much and it wouldn't hurt you to fast once in a while God has healed me in the past 3 years dude I flipped a bike broke my neck, 8 ribs, my left wrist had a punctured lung ruptured spleen several intesinal injuries and I managed to crawl out of a 10 foot ditch and collasp in my church yard Prayer and fasting saved my life. PLUS I WAS ON TPN FOR 8 MONTHS NO FOOD NO WATER JUST TPN TO KEEP ME ALIVE. so been there done that lost over 100 pounds and unlike some people I don't blame God for my disability I thank him for gettin me out of the wheel chair I was stuck in for several months after my wreck and protecting me when it seemed the doctors just wanted to give up pronounce me dead and go home they called in the family 3 times sayin I wouldn't live threw the night.
    And yet, even after all that, you still can't manage to use a single period.

11-11-08 06:17 PM
    And yet, even after all that, you still can't manage to use a single period.

What Is With You And Periods. Are You A School Teacher Whom Finds It Imperative That Everybody Uses Proper English And Puntuation All The Time. BTW Is This Driving You Crazy That I'm Taking The Time To Capitalize All The First Letters Of Each Word. Cheers Ole Chap.....I Went To A Private Academy Just Didn't Become Stuck-up Like Most Prepschool Brats.LOL I Can Be Such A Devil Sometimes
    11-11-08 06:25 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD