10-02-08 07:45 PM
291 ... 101112
tools
    Uh, pico, it's "if you're from..."

I was watching the HBO special about the Dallas Cowboys and noticed a bunch of them rolling trackballs, lol. The one for sure using a berry was PacMan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol ooops...my mistake..thank you please.
    almost a full post without any mistakes.
    09-07-08 03:26 PM

posted from the GREATEST nation in the world..and if your from a second or third world country the wants to bash the USA..lol...America is the only reason your surviving.
    The ignorance and arrogance of the Neocons summed up in one sentence.
    Last edited by boxofrain; 09-08-08 at 01:28 AM.
    09-08-08 12:36 AM
    WoW BJ knows how to use big type! That sure brings me over to his way of thinking.

09-08-08 01:21 AM
    Is large font supposed to prove a point? Or drive it home?

Personally, I just skip right over those posts because the letters are so big, the words get all broken up on my BB screen...and I'm not gonna waste my time.

09-08-08 02:37 AM
    The ignorance and arrogance of the Neocons summed up in one sentence.
    I can see the arrogant part, but what was ignorant about what he said? In many cases what he said was true.

09-08-08 02:41 AM
    Is it Osama bin Laden or... Obama bin Biden???

09-21-08 08:39 AM
    She was already a hottie but mmm mmm yummy!!!
    09-21-08 10:26 AM
    I absolutely hate her politics but DAMN, she is soo friggin cute. I can't help but feel weird about wanting to hook up with VP hopeful, LOL.

09-26-08 10:26 AM
    If she were a real BB user she'd have looked up answers to Katie Courics questions instead of BSing it.

09-26-08 12:53 PM
    I hope Obama wins, cause if Palin becomes the next VP, that will reuin my chances with her
    09-26-08 08:49 PM
    Wow...Palin is soooooo lost...

Jack Cafferty and viewers rips John McCain VP Sarah Palin
    Last edited by Boomh4u3r; 09-27-08 at 04:33 AM.
    09-27-08 04:30 AM
    09-27-08 04:48 AM
    Wow, didn't take long for this thread to devolve.....

For all those who refer to either "Moron" Republicans or "*****" Democrats...or any variation or expansion thereof...I would simply say that maybe each and every person who wishes to vote should simply do research on the people that are running for office (both nationally and locally) and form your opinions based on FACTS not what the candidates SAY. ANY political candidate will say whatever it takes to get elected. It is our job and responsibility as voters to learn the TRUTH and vote accordingly. All of their votes on issues are a matter of public record and there are a number of agencies and websites that archive and make this info available. Simply hurling insults at either side demeans the whole process and makes us all look like cretins.

If you vote simply on whether or not your candidate has a D or R (or an I ) in front of their name then shame on you. You are shirking your responsibilities as a voter. Use logic and facts, not feelings and rumors.

Learn about what each candidate has done in the past. What their accomplishments are. Don't listen to pretty speeches and platitudes. Demand specifics on what their plans are. It is like the stock market. Past trends are not indicitave of future performance...but it can give you some idea of what to expect.

Don't just assume that they will do what they say they will do because they make you feel all warm and fuzzy. That is how a certain European nation went down the toilet when they elected the wrong person and he ended up committing genocide against untold millions.

Remember, the road to **** is paved with good intentions.

All that being said........

Nice phone.
    Amen...The most intelligent posting I've read on CB.

09-28-08 01:25 AM
    It is a shame that the people that quote so many items on behalf of Obama have no actual knowledge of what actions he plans to take or realizes the impact that his plans can have on our freedoms as we have today. Very limited as to what they have been and he cares to take more away. I have little faith in a man that cannot talk straight and look you in the eye. He can do either. McCain has fought many battles has some of the moxy we need. Palin is a great choice and hands down a better choice then Obama. It is a shame since she is the VP choice. And finally Bush gets blamed for items that were pidgen holed even back in the Nixon era and are just coming to bear. I ask with all the control for last two years in the Senate and Congress and the Democrats 100 day plan to do so much I ask one question when the **** does that hundred days start. I think that is more important than the 900 day question since in is getting close to that for the Democrats. I think D none of the above and put my money outside the US and have several other passports ready in case the PRINCE Obama is elected.
    09-28-08 04:54 AM
    yeah Palin was a stellar choice - you have listened to her speak right? about issues and facts? oh wait she doesnt know any of them...but i'm sure she'll "get back to you" on that...what a crock
    09-28-08 10:56 AM
    A. she's not hot...

B. who cares what celebrities or political figures use BB
    Some folks have too much time on their hands. LOL
    10-02-08 07:45 PM
291 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD