Wow. Ur something else.........I can't believe YOU are in college sometimes with the things that come out of your mouth-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can't believe you are questioning my intelligence because of something like that. I actually received a full 4 year academic scholarship, have now completed my undergraduate degree in accounting, starting on my masters in accounting, and preparing to sit for the CPA exam. How about your education? I only ask because you wanted to bring up mine.
    09-02-08 12:00 AM
    Quite a secret. She was not even vetted. You'll learn alot more about her and it may surprise you. Anyway I like her taste in phones. Whoop?
    Palin was vetted, quite extensively. Believe me, been there done that.

Yes, I do like her curves.
    09-02-08 12:01 AM
    speaking of education.....anyone wonder why the information about Biden's undergraduate grades were pulled from Wiki just hours before he was announced??
    09-02-08 12:02 AM
    Wow. Ur something else.........I can't believe YOU are in college sometimes with the things that come out of your mouth-
    Those that can't argue facts often resort to the education attack.

It's like the white flag of defeat.
    09-02-08 12:02 AM
    Those that can't argue facts often resort to the education attack.

It's like the white flag of defeat.
    lol...one that I'm willing to bet she'll lose...
    09-02-08 12:03 AM
    I can't believe you are questioning my intelligence because of something like that. I actually received a full 4 year academic scholarship, have now completed my undergraduate degree in accounting, starting on my masters in accounting, and preparing to sit for the CPA exam. How about your education? I only ask because you wanted to bring up mine.
    Holy crap. We have already had this discussion. Omg- u are NO longer worth my time.
    Ag, brian......good night.

09-02-08 12:04 AM
    Holy crap. We have already had this discussion. Omg- u are NO longer worth my time.
    Ag, brian......good night.

You wanted to try and make ME look ignorant. I've stated my education, where is yours?
    09-02-08 12:05 AM
    Now she just needs to become a Crackberrian! I wouldn't kick her out of bed for playing Brickbreaker! Lol

She's hot!!!
    09-02-08 12:06 AM
    You sure?

How about this: John McCain 2008 - John McCain for President

I note that this TV ad is a pretty decent distortion of the facts.
    What was distorted?

Obama
    Never held a hearing on Afghanistan

He wasn't in Iraq in over 900 days. McCain was the one who suggested that he should go to Iraq after not being there in almost 900 days.

He voted against funding for the troops
    HR 2006 CQ VOTE #184 MAY 24, 2007
    THAT'S WHEN HE SAID THE SURGE WONT WORK

He couldn't have a photo op in military hospital while on his Europe people of the world tour. As a US Senator he is allowed to inspect any Military facility any time or place. He wasn't allowed to bring the media into hospital so he cancelled the visit.

That's the facts
    09-02-08 12:06 AM
    She's hot!!!
    Sho is!

And wears a mean camouflage!
    09-02-08 12:08 AM
    What was distorted?

Obama
    Never held a hearing on Afghanistan

He wasn't in Iraq in over 900 days. McCain was the one who suggested that he should go to Iraq after not being there in almost 900 days.

He voted against funding for the troops
    HR 2006 CQ VOTE #184 MAY 24, 2007
    THAT'S WHEN HE SAID THE SURGE WONT WORK

He couldn't have a photo op in military hospital while on his Europe people of the world tour. As a US Senator he is allowed to inspect any Military facility any time or place. He wasn't allowed to bring the media into hospital so he cancelled the visit.

That's the facts
    Amen, I've yet to have one person on here argue FACTS....I also haven't had anyone comment on this...
    09-02-08 12:09 AM
    okay, how is this then....did Obama spend more, less, or equal to 143 days serving in the Senate?
    I think I have already acknowledged that that is a fact. But it is STILL
    a right wing talking point meant to minimize that service.
    09-02-08 12:09 AM
    omg....why can you not leave out that last part. Deal with the facts, and the facts themselves...and yes, I think it does minimize his service, 143 days serving in the Senate, that's not much in the way of experience. And Palin may not either, but I'd say two years as a governor of a state that plays a big role in oil and resources is pretty good. Her record is pretty decent.
    09-02-08 12:12 AM
    You wanted to try and make ME look ignorant. I've stated my education, where is yours?
    I never asked u to state your whole educational background on a cb thread, as I already knew. Just like u know mine, because we have HAD THIS CONVERSATION!!!!! Omg.....seriously. I don't need to broadcast my degrees and such on here cuz the only ppl here that matter to me, already know the answer.

09-02-08 12:13 AM
    Duh, and the truth, too. That makes it no less pointless or meaningless.

You're just parroting the Dem talking heads, here, you do know that?
    09-02-08 12:13 AM
    He's been running for President since he got to the senate.
    09-02-08 12:16 AM
    See J, that's what I'm talking about. Mocking and innuendo. Ms Obama isn't allowed to earn a living as an attorney? I think her salary pales in comparison to Ms McCain, but who cares? It works both ways, if we are to leave families out of it, doesn't that mean both families. Or is there a double standard?

I never asked u to state your whole educational background on a cb thread, as I already knew. Just like u know mine, because we have HAD THIS CONVERSATION!!!!! Omg.....seriously. I don't need to broadcast my degrees and such on here cuz the only ppl here that matter to me, already know the answer.

well, you did say you can't believe that I'm in college, which insinuates I don't belong here due to my education or aptitude, so I felt compelled to state mine to clear my own name.

I don't believe a college education is everything, quite frankly it's not a lot in some cases. But you attacked me based on that framework, and I refuted it.
    Deal with the fact that you are repeating what every right wing
    pundit has been saying all weekend. And the Governor of Alaska, and Mayor of an extremely small town in said state does not impress me.

So far there is nothing about this woman that impresses me.
    McCain I like, but for the love of all that is holy THIS is the best
    Republican that was out there. H3ll Olympia Snowe would have
    been a better pick.
    09-02-08 12:17 AM
    blah blah blah.
    blah blah blah

lol, i just couldnt help myself
    Last edited by josh33_unc; 09-02-08 at 12:21 AM.
    09-02-08 12:17 AM

lol, i just couldnt help myself
    lol....nice timing....
    09-02-08 12:19 AM
    Nicely done Josh
    09-02-08 12:20 AM
    okay, how about this, Obama stated, "I will eliminate capital gains taxes for the small businesses and start-ups that will create the high-wage, high-tech jobs of tomorrow."

doesn't that sound like he is helping out small business and the little guy. Too bad he wasn't talking about the tax that they most pay, income tax...capital gains would not come in to most of small businesses
    09-02-08 12:22 AM
    And for what it's worth can we all just agree that no matter where
    we sit politically, we love our country and just want to do what
    is best for her.

We may not agree on how to get there, but that is what feel in all
    of our hearts.
    09-02-08 12:23 AM
    See that is the thing. I read a variety of news, listen to a variety of radio,
    read various websites, and go to EVERY candidates websites, view the position
    papers, digest all that info and MAKE MY UP OWN FRIGGIN MIND.

There is nothing wrong with listening to any one person, except you only get
    one view. And in some cases total lies: i.e. Hannity's saying Senator Durbin accused the troops of committing war crimes. Absolutely not what he said and not in any way true.

So facts are not facts, depending on where you get these so called facts
    they can be skewed to the commentators way of thinking. Got that!
    Sorry but he did said that. But like all Senators his comments are PRE- printed and added to the Congressional record. Then the Senator reads it aloud and adds comments along the way that does not go into the Congressional Record.

You wouldn't believe me maybe your believe General Wes Clark

This is a partial transcript from "Hannity & Colmes," June 15, 2005, that has been edited for clarity.

Watch "Hannity & Colmes" weeknights at 9 p.m. ET!

SEAN HANNITY, CO-HOST: Republicans on Capitol Hill, they're outraged. These comments were made about Guantanamo Bay (search) on Tuesday by Illinois Senator **** Durbin (search). Let's take a look.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SEN. **** DURBIN (D), ILLINOIS: Let me read to you what one FBI (search) agent saw, and I quote from his report.

"On a couple of occasions I entered interview rooms to find the detainee chained hand and foot in a fetal position to the floor with no chair, food or water. Most times they urinated or defecated on themselves and had been left there for 18 to 24 hours or more."

If I read this to you and didn't tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have happened by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime, Pol Pot (search) or others that had no concern for human beings

Sadly, that's not the case. This was the action of Americans in treatment of their own prisoners.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HANNITY: Senator Durbin is refusing to apologize and instead says that the Bush administration should apologize for abandoning the Geneva Convention (search).

And joining us now with reaction is former presidential candidate, by the way, the newest member of the FOX family. Welcome aboard General Wesley Clark. How are you? We're glad to have you.

GEN. WESLEY CLARK, FOX NEWS POLITICAL ANALYST: I'm doing great, Sean. Thank you.

HANNITY: Obviously, he doesn't know what the Geneva conventions are. Obviously, he's never read them. Obviously, he doesn't know they don't apply to enemy combatants. But we'll put that aside for just a minute.

General Clark, these comments are insidious; they're repugnant. There's propaganda. This misinformation is outrageous. These comparisons are over the top, and they put our troops in harm's way. And we need prominent Democrats like yourselves to condemn it. Will you condemn him for saying this?

CLARK: I'm not going to condemn him, Sean. I think we have a real issue here. And the issue is how we are perceived to have treated these people down at Guantanamo, on top of everything that happened at Abu Ghraib (search), on top of the bad press we've gotten throughout the Islamic world. All of that puts our soldiers at risk.

Now, I'd fight anybody who compared our soldiers to Nazis, because that's simply not the case. I know the men and women in the United States Army, a lot of them. I know how they've been trained. We do respect the Geneva Convention, and we understand what it means.

But I'll tell you what we have here. We have a real policy issue for our country. We've got to get buy in from other nations around the world on how to deal with these terrorists and other people that we've captured.

HANNITY: General, first of all, enemy combatants are afforded no protection under the Geneva Conventions. These are the combatants in the field that want to kill our soldiers. These are the people that want to destroy our country. There's 550 of them.

But we're not murdering them. We're not torturing them. There is no comparison to Nazi Germany or the Soviet gulags or Pol Pot and the killing fields. It's an outrageous propaganda campaign. It gives aid and comfort to people that already hate this country.

And I just cannot believe the Democrats, just like they stood by and listened to the comments of Howard Dean, that you guys are going to defend this? Rally around him? Circle the wagons?

I — frankly, I guess, politically speaking, I should be glad, because I think it's — the American people are not going to like this.

CLARK: Well, Sean, I think we've got to focus on what's really at issue here. This shouldn't be a political issue. What it is, is a policy issue. And this is where the people in the United States, our government, we have to pull together. We've got to get a solution...

HANNITY: Tell that to Durbin.

CLARK: ...for what's really happening down there in Guantanamo. We've got to get buy in from people around the world. Bring them over; let them see how they're being treated. Let them look and evaluate the evidence. Figure out, what's the best way to deal?

Some of these people, if they're released, would attack us again. We can't let them go. Some of them, maybe they should be charged. We need a process that the world understands and has legitimacy in their eyes. That's what's really at issue here.

ALAN COLMES, CO-HOST: General, it's Alan Colmes. Welcome to FOX News. Good to have you aboard.

CLARK: Thanks, Alan.

COLMES: Senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano says Geneva Conventions do apply. We also have the U.N. conventions on torture and a number of other treaties to which we're signatories.

In terms of the Hitler and Nazi comparison, let me show you what Rick Santorum (search) said on the floor of the Senate when talking about the filibuster, comparing Democrats to Nazis.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SEN. RICK SANTORUM (R), PENNSYLVANIA: The rule has been in place for 214 years that this is the way we confirm judge — judges, broken by the other side two years ago. And the audacity of some members to stand up and say, "How dare you break this rule?" is the equivalent of Adolf Hitler in 18 — 1942 saying, "I'm in Paris. How dare you invade me? How dare you bomb my city? It's mine."

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COLMES: Yes, didn't hear any conservatives condemn Rick Santorum for comparing Democrats to Nazis back when he said that during the filibuster.

CLARK: Well, Alan, I think — you bring up two very good points here. But I think the real issue here is to get past the politics, past the name- calling.

There's an old rule in politics, and I've seen it many times: whoever uses the "Nazi" word first loses. We ought to get past the name-calling, past the politics, and the partisan politics on this, because we have a national security issue and the country needs to focus on it. Our leadership needs to focus on it, and we can't if we just call them names back and forth with each other.

HANNITY: General, we're not — we're giving these guys Qurans. We're giving them meals. We're giving them medical care. We're killing nobody. There is no comparison.

It's sad that a U.S. senator would say that. That's my view.

But anyway, welcome aboard, General.

CLARK: Thanks.

HANNITY: We appreciate you being with us, and thanks for being on board. And we're glad to have you.

Content and Programming Copyright 2005 Fox News Network, L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVE
    09-02-08 12:24 AM
291 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD