jsanders, you act as if the right does not have it's own attack
    machine. They both do and it is disgraceful no matter the party.

You can call out the Daily Kos, I can point to Michelle Malkin's site,
    both are pitiful and do not serve political discourse well at all.
    09-01-08 11:03 PM
    What happened to the fact that she is a blackberry user now you guys have flip the scripted and started attacking peoples credit ability
    09-01-08 11:05 PM
    Let's take a former beauty queen/sports caster and make her mayor. Then, how bout make her governor for LESS than 2 years- then why not let her be the VP of our country??!!! Suuuree. That's a great idea!! lemmie tell ya...... How bout vanna white for president!!! "I'd like to buy a vowel please" we need a vp we can take seriously!! Someone with REAL experience!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that's just ignorant of how government works. She has more experience GOVERNING in two years, than does someone in the Senate, oh EVER. People from the Senate don't govern, they just do legislation. And her being a former beauty queen or whatever has absolutely no relevance whatsoever to her ability to govern.

I suppose you think Obama's 143 days in the senate is great experience??
    09-01-08 11:05 PM
    Ah, so what have they brought to light about the Obama and Biden kids/grandkids? eh?
    09-01-08 11:07 PM
    I suppose you think Obama's 143 days in the senate is great experience??
    Oooh someone else who got the right wing talking points. I have been hearing
    that nugget on tv all weekend.

I renew my room full of parrots statement.

People, think and speak for yourselves.
    09-01-08 11:11 PM
    Really, admit it: Obama has been in the Senate two years, and spent half of that running for President.

And being a Governor for two years doesn't qualify one?

Mind you, four of the last five Presidents served as Governor before being elected President.

Palin is a fine person, McCain scored big bringing her to the ticket and the Dems are SOOOOO pissed. lol.
    09-01-08 11:11 PM
    What happened to the fact that she is a blackberry user now you guys have flip the scripted and started attacking peoples credit ability
    The photos are further proof that people that want to get things done use Blackberries, literally. Just look at her multi-task. She is so busy, one Blackberry is not enough!

My own (pitiful?) attempt to get this thread back on topic.
    09-01-08 11:12 PM
    Actually, I'm not a fan of obama either, but our choices here are basically obama and mccain, and I I'd like to see our president finish his term, not croak and would not like to see palin in office as pres. Mccain is a very old man!! I never said obama was god. I just said that I could not take palin seriously due to her lack of overall political experience. So glad u pay attention stephen. Did I say I heart obama?? Nope.

09-01-08 11:13 PM
    Oooh someone else who got the right wing talking points. I have been hearing
    that nugget on tv all weekend.

I renew my room full of parrots statement.

People, think and speak for yourselves.
    It's not a talking point....it's a FACT...something the dems hate

the great question is, can you refute it?
    Last edited by BamaSteve; 09-01-08 at 11:17 PM.
    09-01-08 11:14 PM
    The photos are further proof that people that want to get things done use Blackberries, literally. Just look at her multi-task. She is so busy, one Blackberry is not enough!

I thought it was a good attempt That is the epitome of multitasking!
    09-01-08 11:14 PM
    Actually, I'm not a fan of obama either, but our choices here are basically obama and mccain, and I I'd like to see our president finish his term, not croak and would not like to see palin in office as pres. Mccain is a very old man!! I never said obama was god. I just said that I could not take palin seriously due to her lack of overall political experience. So glad u pay attention stephen. Did I say I heart obama?? Nope.

you never said you liked Obama, but you insinuated, and I was right. You have still yet to give one REAL reason for liking or disliking anyone. You can't take Palin seriously, but you can take Obama seriously??
    09-01-08 11:16 PM
    Thanks. It was others' pitiful attempts at personal attacks on here and (bad) humor that took it off-track!

So be it--back on topic.
    09-01-08 11:17 PM
    Yes, she appears to be a good multi-tasker. I will give her that. And good taste in phones!! that's about it.

09-01-08 11:17 PM
    It's not a talking point....it's a FACT...something the dems hate
    If one more person calls me a Democrat (ignoring my previous posts) .......

It is a fact and until you heard it I doubt you actually counted the number
    of days he has served. Therefore you are parroting what you heard, not what
    you know. And that is something all of us who think critically and independently hate. Nice try though.
    09-01-08 11:19 PM
    I love her bb curve (although I'm a little biased).
    09-01-08 11:21 PM
    If one more person calls me a Democrat (ignoring my previous posts) .......

It is a fact and until you heard it I doubt you actually counted the number
    of days he has served. Therefore you are parroting what you heard, not what
    you know. And that is something all of us who think critically and independently hate. Nice try though.
    I never said you were a dem...I see you aren't

How else is someone supposed to get information. If you want to use that logic, everything you come up with is parroting too. You read it somewhere and state it, that's what I did.

The point is not where the information comes from, but what the information is. This is just a tactic to try and move away from the actual point, which is the lack of experience.
    09-01-08 11:21 PM
    Polly want a cracker??

09-01-08 11:23 PM
    I never said you were a dem...I see you aren't

How else is someone supposed to get information. If you want to use that logic, everything you come up with is parroting too. You read it somewhere and state it, that's what I did.

The point is not where the information comes from, but what the information is. This is just a tactic to try and move away from the actual point, which is the lack of experience.
    True but to not acknowledge that it is one parties talking point is amazingly
    disingenuous. It is what it is. Admit it and move on. The right has theirs as well as the left.

And parroting BB ish is a whole friggin lot less dangerous than parroting political opinions.
    09-01-08 11:24 PM
    and God knows, don't rely on the popular media to get information out...Obama likes to say the economy is in shambles, how about the GDP numbers that just came out for last quarter, anyone know what they are??
    09-01-08 11:25 PM
    Created by Erwin Perkins. Hastings, Nebraska
    Eh, you "know" that from personal experience, or are you just parroting someone else?

Double-standards, tich tich.
    09-01-08 11:27 PM
    True but to not acknowledge that it is one parties talking point is amazingly
    disingenuous. It is what it is. Admit it and move on. The right has theirs as well as the left.
    You've still yet to address the actual fact itself?

And sure, I suppose it is a party talking point, but so would be a lot of major issues. This shouldn't mean they aren't important.

I've still yet to have someone discuss my prior post about Obama's statement on lowering the tax burden on small businesses???
    09-01-08 11:27 PM
    OBama's plan to lower the tax burden on small business?

He will do so by raising the tax burden on the working man.
    09-01-08 11:29 PM
    OBama's plan to lower the tax burden on small business?

He will do so by raising the tax burden on the working man.
    no no.....go back and read one of my prior posts...
    09-01-08 11:30 PM
    no no.....go back and read one of my prior posts...
    No no, that would be simply parroting you.

I know that ^^ as I stated otherwise. lol
    09-01-08 11:31 PM
    No no, that would be simply parroting you.

I know that ^^ as I stated otherwise. lol
    lol.........
    09-01-08 11:32 PM
291 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD