Ok, this is a bit late news but I notices Samsung have now entered the cctv home security business.( about 6 months back)
    Well it seems a logical move if you have a samsung android phone and your looking for home security camera system (and these days these systems have android or iphone apps) well you might think a samsung system will be just the trick as you probably want to use your phone to check on your property when away.
    P.s. Reviews of samsung cctv equiptment aren't that good at the moment - but then still early days so expect improvement.
    Generally I havent been that bothered about apps but one area where I have found issue with my BlackBerry is the lack of an app for my swan home security system, that and well id quite like a garage opening app too. Anyway just think BlackBerry should at least work with one or two of the leading companies in home security and get some apps out!
    12-09-13 01:38 PM
    I think that would be a great idea too. Although would the apk work now that we can install them?
    12-09-13 03:57 PM
    I am now told the swann apk works perfectly on the 10.2.1 leak.
    I don't want to use leaks so will wait for 10.2.1 official.
    Still would have preferred a native app in this case.
    My post was as much about are BlackBerry missing a trick here not having a native app?
    12-10-13 04:01 PM
    BlackBerry needs to work closer with Honeywell. Some of the Honeywell software that controls automation has QNX in its blood.

I've been wishing for BlackBerry and Honeywell to take automation to the next level with QNX.
    12-10-13 07:44 PM