Its funny when someone adds you on BBM...then deletes you...then adds you a month later...and starts off the conversation EXACTLY the same way. Like I wouldn't remember.
    Has that happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 02:24 AM
    Happened to me.
    I really hate it when someone adds me and then start bombarding me with questions about where i live, how old am I , blah blah. Like why do you want to know?
    We should really like know each others name first then maybe get to know more.
    06-25-10 05:17 AM
    Oh gosh I got an add from a chick who started out wanting to talk dirty. I told her I'm not into that. She seriously sounded like a dude from the way she was talking, anyway. I told her that, & she tried to send me a sound file of her masturbating. Of course I declined it. I deleted her. THE NEXT DAY she tries to add me again & starts talking like nothing had happened. I reminded her who I was & then she got all insulted that I didn't want to talk dirty w/ her. She ended up adding me twice more in the next few days!

I've also gotten invites to the same lesbian group a few times & I always decline because all they do is pic share & I don't do that either. I don't need pics of naked girls (some teens!) on my phone!!!
    06-30-10 10:20 AM