I want to trade phones with a member here, but what would be the safest way?

Also, even if I'm on contract am I allowed to switch from BB data to regular data?
    09-03-10 10:46 AM
    Safest way? get a UPS tracking number from the trader. and supply them with one.

Yes you can go from BIS to standard

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 10:59 AM
    Also use service like paypal to do the transaction.
    09-03-10 11:14 AM
    Also use service like paypal to do the transaction.
    for trading phones? did know they do trade services.

09-03-10 11:18 AM
    i'd suggest placing them in exactly the same kind of briefcase then go to a trian station and do the whole dramatic trenchcoat wearing briefcase switches at a bank of payphones..although that might not work out because everyone uses cell phones not payphones and you 2 would stand out being the only guys using payphones wearing trenchcoats and standing right next to eachother....
    09-03-10 02:03 PM
    i'd suggest placing them in exactly the same kind of briefcase then go to a trian station and do the whole dramatic trenchcoat wearing briefcase switches at a bank of payphones..although that might not work out because everyone uses cell phones not payphones and you 2 would stand out being the only guys using payphones wearing trenchcoats and standing right next to eachother....
    +500

Hahahahaahhahahaaa

09-04-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD