That's a good thing Chrisy, don't take it personal. On the other hand, i like AG so much cause he is like me, what i call a realist...
    very true.
    02-05-09 09:23 PM
    At least AmazinglyGraceless' name gives unsuspecting posters a heads up.

He used to hurt my feelings a bit but i got over it he's been helpful and i've learned not to take the internets so personal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    He used hurt my feelings as well. I won't go into it again. It still hurts.

But seriously, Chrisy, AG is actually a very nice guy. I am starting to feel like a cheerleader.
    02-05-09 09:25 PM

At any rate, I suppose we can get back on track with the AG bashing now.
    Your joking, right?
    02-05-09 09:36 PM
    a) this thread was never started to bash AG cuz iia ctually find them helpful and their brand of bluntness wasnt the rudeness ii was referring to.

b) ii really hope MizzCourt wasn't tryna start suttin, yes im polite but ii can get rude with the best of them.
    02-05-09 09:38 PM
    a) this thread was never started to bash AG cuz iia ctually find them helpful and their brand of bluntness wasnt the rudeness ii was referring to.

b) ii really hope MizzCourt wasn't tryna start suttin, yes im polite but ii can get rude with the best of them.
    No one thinks its here to bash AG. Most of use are friends and get along with AG being as he is so laid back, its easy to have a little fun...

MizzCourt was doing nothing but trying to catch up. She clearly was off for a little and missed some of the stuff that happened.

No need to jump to conclusions ...

Last edited by Reed McLay; 02-06-09 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Content moderation
    02-05-09 09:45 PM
    Your joking, right?
    Indeed I am Reed. Hence, the "winky" smilie and "cheerleader" comment. In fact, I think a moratorium should be placed on "AG bashing" for ten years at least. I am not even kidding right now.
    02-05-09 09:47 PM
    CBK, your cheering outfit looks cute, keep it on! Na, i don't judge anyone solely based on postings! It was just one incident when i was a noob.

i think we got into a fight over something stupid. i tried to make up by posting in the last letter song thread with him. Was that too subtle?

i do think he's a cool guy (sorry that i'm talking about you like you're not in the virtual room, AG).

There has to be compromise with large, diverse groups. we all have different actions/reactions. Recognizing how we react and trying to understand others helps avoids fight/hurt feelings.

i know AG says to grow up and maybe not take this so seriously...and i see his point...but some of us are not as tough and that's ok too. as long as we have civility and hopefully respect.

Last edited by chrisy520; 02-05-09 at 09:50 PM.
    02-05-09 09:48 PM
    YUP! lol SD *hearts* MizzCourt lol

wait. no love

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?! Stoooooooooooooooooooop!!!

Looks like someone (*cough*the op*cough*) lost their big girl panties.
    and that was the portion i was talking about.

no harm intended just tryna figure out whats being said ya'll.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 02-06-09 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Content moderation
    02-05-09 09:48 PM
    i guess the thread was edited and someone banned...i didn't think this thread was directed at anyone specific...but it gets confusing in the middle!

02-05-09 09:51 PM
    i guess the thread was edited and someone banned...i didn't think this thread was directed at anyone specific...but it gets confusing in the middle!

it does ii wish i paid better attention to it lolz
    02-05-09 09:53 PM

no harm intended just tryna figure out whats being said ya'll.
    On that note, I am gone. Great thread Sha. Hopefully, these knuckleheads will get it back on track soon. Later.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 02-06-09 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Content moderation
    02-05-09 09:53 PM
    CBK, your cheering outfit looks cute, keep it on! Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, some say the pink is not my color, but I disagree.
    02-05-09 09:55 PM

If I was getting rude, you wouldn't be questioning it.

No one thinks its here to bash AG. Most of use are friends and get along with AG being as he is so laid back, its easy to have a little fun...

MizzCourt was doing nothing but trying to catch up. She clearly was off for a little and missed some of the stuff that happened.

No need to jump to conclusions and certainly no need for the idle threats....

Exactly. But if she wants to try and be a bad *** go for it. It wont get her very far with me.
    Last edited by MizzCourt; 02-05-09 at 10:18 PM.
    02-05-09 10:11 PM
    If I was getting rude, you wouldn't be questioning it.

Exactly. But if she wants to try and be a bad *** go for it. It wont get her very far with me.
    it wasn't that serious love. lolz
    02-05-09 10:43 PM
    FTR folks, not all Storm users are bad.
    02-05-09 10:54 PM
    someone needs to PM me and give me the dets on what happened recently...i think i missed that lol
    Me too! It came after my post and I missed it! D*mn.

02-06-09 03:13 AM
    Subscribing rocks!
    Someone thought they'd be funny (I hope), and went on an f-bomb rant. Thanks Reed, and to the poster, AMF!
    02-06-09 04:22 AM
    I'm probably going to get the same rude comments that I am talking about in this post. But seriously why do people have to be so down-right mean about stuff. OK, so there are other posts on a subject.... don't click on the post then. Or someone doesn't know how to do something? Just leave them alone and let someone who is actually going to help them, help them. Its so sad that we are all here united by our addiction to all things Blackberry and we can't even manage to get along.
    02-06-09 04:24 AM
    This thread came at just the right time.

We have been aware of the issues developing in the forums. In the past, personal communications with members has been our first choice when dealing with rules issues. The vast majority of the time, our members have responded favorably and our forum has been a happy and friendly community.

More recently, we have encountered members that do not respond favorably. You can imagine some of the "colorful" replies we have been getting.

There are two main issues. First, are the dedicated internet trolls that have discovered a new feeding ground here. They know the rules and they stay as close to the line as they dare. Catching them in a rules violation is tough, but occasionally they will slip up. When they do, we are entitled to respond with the tools in our kit.

Second, rudeness to our members. That is a lot tougher to deal with, it can range from subtle through extreme.

Our preferred approach, lead by example. The vast majority are productive members that appreciate our efforts. Unfortunatly, even the most productive member can have an off moment while posting and appear rude in response. We have just seen that take place right here.

Will we ever eliminate rudeness? Not in my life time, but I will do my best to insure it is contained.

Thank you all for participating in this discussion. A lot of good feedback has been considered and we are empowered to act on the issue.

I know we will offend some members, but for every problematic member we deal with, we have the support of 99.6% of the community.

The point to take away, we want all of our member to feel comfortable posting questions and replies, and we want to treat you all as valued members of the community.

02-06-09 11:35 AM
    VERY well said Reed! Big +1

You guys do an awesome job!
    02-06-09 01:31 PM
    Hey Guys and Gals,

Heads up - I might move this into the Off Topic forum later today.

I moved it to the Site Questions forum, which doesn't get much action, so it's always the latest post in there which is making it tough for me to easily stay on top of other posts.

Once I move it to off topic though it wont be searchable on the vbulletin search..so you'll have to look for it manually in there (will still be on the all posts version of Today's posts).

sound ok??

will leave this for a bit before i move later tonight, so you get a heads up

much appreciated!
    02-06-09 04:11 PM
    Sounds good to me. Off topic sounds good.

02-06-09 04:59 PM
    Move it, it did it's job!
    02-06-09 07:33 PM
198 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD