Oh man, I'm on my way in for not one, but two root canals ! Anyone have any advice, helpful tips, or warnings?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 10:16 AM
    No advice, but I feel for you. I can handle pain anywhere else but in not dental pain.
    11-07-08 10:23 AM
    Just hope that the doc is nice and gives you good painkillers.
    11-07-08 10:27 AM
    Uh-oh, I don't much like dental pain. That brought me in to begin with. I'm in the chair, lol. They're developing the X-rays. Here he comes, .

11-07-08 10:35 AM
    Man up soldier. That is..after you've finished crying like a little toddler.

:-)

11-07-08 10:48 AM
    Hahaha, waaaaaa!! It's worse, they're going to pull one, ish ish! I am in the chair as I write this. I have a few minutes while they do a credit check, haha, modern medicine. Even with insurance, I need a loan to buy the bridge. Def, I think my son when he was a toddler was braver than I'm being, .

11-07-08 11:11 AM
    Done and home. The molar came out in four pieces. . I'm not having such a great day.
    Novacaine is wearing off. Took four shots and I still felt it. Oh well, in the words of a notable crackberry personality, I'm a Big 'ol Pansy! Hahaha

11-07-08 01:16 PM
    I hope you feel better ...oh man.. dont tell me that.. i need to remove both my bottom wisdom teeth and i keep pushing the date away... darn it.... i hate dentists!
    11-07-08 01:25 PM
    use those painkillers the doc gave you!
    11-07-08 01:36 PM
    Done and home. The molar came out in four pieces. . I'm not having such a great day.
    Novacaine is wearing off. Took four shots and I still felt it. Oh well, in the words of a notable crackberry personality, I'm a Big 'ol Pansy! Hahaha

*** Feel better soon!
    I can tell you when I had mine done last year it took about 4days to feel relief from the pain in my jaw; it felt like he took it out w/a sledge hammer All I felt was thumping for days
    11-07-08 02:24 PM
    Latina, mine was kind of an urgent care thing that had to be done fairly quickly shad to put up with the dentist doing it instead. I think you'll have a much easier time because you can schedule your wisdom teeth removals with an oral surgon. That is a much better way -- you can get anesthesia and let them do it while you're asleep. Good luck , l

11-07-08 04:55 PM
    I'm avoiding Crentist the Dentist. I know I need a root canal.

Yikes.
    11-07-08 11:48 PM
    It was no fun Catie.

11-08-08 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD