So just wondering if any guys out there have read any romance novels? I told my g/f that I would read one after she kind of brought it up, I think it was jokingly brought up

Guys its ok to addmitt it if you do read them or have, it will just stay here in this thread lol

And question to the ladies, what is the reason you read them, is that what you want?, not having read one yet I don't know how they are , but know there's romance involved lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 02:55 AM
    Dude, don't read a romance novel. You'll be stepping over to the dark side and you WILL be traumatized.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    08-03-09 12:06 PM
    I don't read romance novels. I'm not really big on reading about sex, I'd rather just watch a p0rno or just have sex.

*thinks she totally missed the point here*
    Last edited by thinkamp; 08-03-09 at 12:12 PM.
    08-03-09 12:10 PM
    *Spoiler alert*

They all end with the woman leaving the man and taking him for everything he has then living happily ever after with the much younger gardener named Raul.

08-03-09 12:10 PM
    If the book doesn't include guns, dogs, prison, trains or getting drunk, it's a chick book. Like 1 2 said, stay away from the dark side...
    08-03-09 12:13 PM
    I don't read roman novels. I not so much on reading about sex, I'd rather just watch a p0rno or just have sex.

*thinks she totally missed the point here*
    Yeah, I don't read Roman novels either. Latin is hard stuff to translate.

*Spoiler alert*

They all end with the woman leaving the man and taking him for everything he has then living happily ever after with the much younger gardener named Raul.
    So, romance novels belong in the non-fiction category then.
    08-03-09 12:15 PM
    Yeah, I don't read Roman novels either. Latin is hard stuff to translate.
    too bad i totally corrected myself before you ever even quoted me. good one tho.
    08-03-09 12:20 PM

So, romance novels belong in the non-fiction category then.
    In the 'Biography" section under sub-category "Women"
    08-03-09 12:24 PM
    In the 'Biography" section under sub-category "Women"
    Should be under the sub-category "Most Women". Lol
    08-03-09 12:32 PM
    Should be under the sub-category "Most Women". Lol
    Bwahaha! You got me!
    08-03-09 12:33 PM
    Bwahaha! You got me!
    You'll find all of the "I d i o t's Guide" books in non-fiction under the sub category "All Men". Lol

Wow! Really? Language filter edits "I D I O T "?
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 08-03-09 at 12:45 PM.
    08-03-09 12:41 PM
    You'll find all of the "*****'s Guide" books in non-fiction under the sub category "All Men". Lol
    Theres alot of good books to be found there. Once I finish with "They Really Just Want To Make Hidden Cam Videos of Banging You Like a Screen Door Then Will Trade You In For a Better Model", I will check out your suggestion
    08-03-09 12:44 PM
    Theres alot of good books to be found there. Once I finish with "They Really Just Want To Make Hidden Cam Videos of Banging You Like a Screen Door Then Will Trade You In For a Better Model", I will check out your suggestion
    Hahahahahahahahaha!!! That book would be found in the "Not All Guys" section.
    08-03-09 12:46 PM
    Who says the camera has to be hidden?!?
    08-03-09 12:47 PM
    Hahahahahahahahaha!!! That book would be found in the "Not All Guys" section.
    True. Luckily in my experience the big tripod with camera facing the bed has always been a big red flag. And thats common sense you cant learn in any book!

edit: I lie. I learned that when reading "If There Is a Video Camera Facing The Bed, He Wants To Record The Ugly Bumpins" Found in Non-fiction, sub-catergory "Duh"
    Last edited by Mavis Fesselmeyer; 08-03-09 at 12:53 PM.
    08-03-09 12:49 PM
    ME ?!?!! READ A ROMANCE NOVEL?!?!?!? the closest thing i'd get to a romance novel is a Penthouse Forum......

buy srsly no i will not read one of those books....
    08-03-09 12:51 PM
    I read one or five once... but it was purely for curiously educational purposes.
    08-03-09 01:19 PM
    True. Luckily in my experience the big tripod with camera facing the bed has always been a big red flag. And thats common sense you cant learn in any book!

edit: I lie. I learned that when reading "If There Is a Video Camera Facing The Bed, He Wants To Record The Ugly Bumpins" Found in Non-fiction, sub-catergory "Duh"
    Baaaah....hahahahaha!!!!
    08-03-09 01:53 PM
    Mavis, you need a warning to not be consuming liquid or foods that would create a nice spray pattern when partaking in a Mavis post...
    08-03-09 03:09 PM
    they're more "novel" than romantic.

bada zing.
    08-03-09 04:40 PM
    I don't read that stuff. Don't get into the mushy, romantic reading. I have a forum I hang out at that's way more fun.

08-04-09 12:45 AM
    I am currently reading romance novels by Emma Rose.. try it you will not be dissapointed.
    10-20-13 06:10 AM
    Lame!! I read Susan Sontag, Gloria Steinem, Carol Hanisch........I am woman hear me roar ...in numbers too big to ignore.......too much?
    Sorry romance novel just freezes my brain. I just can't engage in that kind of emotional masturbation.
    10-20-13 09:15 AM
    I have read one or two of them on vacation. They are all alike and kinda boring if you ask me.
    10-20-13 06:02 PM
    North Dallas Forty is the only romance novel I've ever read.
    10-20-13 06:41 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD