Hopefully I can speak for everyone when I say we've all had a role model (or more) either growing up/now. Whether the role model is a real person (living/dead, etc.) or even a fictitious one (comic book/movie character, etc.)...it doesn't matter.

It would also be nice if you can share why your role model(s) serve as just that...your role model.

My role model is my father because he's steadfast, courageous, hardworking, determined and a loving person.
    04-01-09 10:58 PM
    Mine is my dad also. He is strong, hardworking, has an amazing
    wit, and an even more amazing intellect. And at 72 he still thinks
    my 74 year old mom is the most beautiful woman to ever
    walk the Earth
    04-01-09 11:38 PM
    That's great to hear; both of our fathers seem like fine men.

amazinglygraceless and myself surely aren't the only two who have; or have had role models? Surely not. Come on folks; share yours.
    Last edited by Swoopster; 04-02-09 at 01:23 PM.
    04-02-09 11:12 AM
    My Grandma..shes The Glue That Holds My Family Together..shes 4 Foot 10 And Shes The Strongest Woman Ive Ever Met And Im Honored To Have A Portrait Of Her On My Arm. She Also Can Throw It Down In The Kitchen!! Cant Wait To Go There After Work
    04-02-09 11:33 AM
    That dude that played Dorothy on the Golden Girls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:38 PM
    My Grandma..shes The Glue That Holds My Family Together..shes 4 Foot 10 And Shes The Strongest Woman Ive Ever Met And Im Honored To Have A Portrait Of Her On My Arm. She Also Can Throw It Down In The Kitchen!! Cant Wait To Go There After Work
    That was so sweet! *wipes a tear away*
    04-02-09 12:51 PM
    Two words: Chuck norris.
    04-02-09 02:20 PM
    Gotta be my mom and she's da bomb! I've never expressed my gratitude to her on a forum board before so this is a great thread
    04-02-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD