Okay, previously I was leery on how extensive Google collects our private information through Android phones, scanning our Gmail for targeted ads, tracking our likes / comments / views / travelling on YouTube / Google+ / Google Map and internet searches. Next, Google glass will map the inside of our home and record our private lives and conversation.

Those are reasons that I only use Gmail and android phone as backup / second option to handle not so important tasks or running simple apps that's not yet available on my Z10. I try my best to give minimal data to Google. Since Information is power, I am just not that comfortable giving so much power to one single company. Absolute power will corrupts absolutely.

Then, I came to read about Google's Larry and Sergey Brin's ambitions in developing Artificial Intelligence, AI research at Google (Code name Google X). In my mind, I can only picture Terminator's SKYNET and another hollywood movies Eagle Eye. It's getting scary, man.

Then come the latest development, Google is acquiring BOSTON DYNAMICS, makers of military humanoid robots.

What the hell!!!
    ROBOT Apocalypse coming soon!!!
    Last edited by wyrdfool; 12-18-13 at 02:51 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-17-13 10:05 PM
    It's rehab folks, so please try and apply a sense of humor to your posts.
    12-18-13 06:10 AM
    Actually Google is planning to turn us all in to Borg. When they finally know our every action, location, connection and desire the next step is to control us. They have nearly achieved the first step so they are working towards the second step. Glass is the beginning. They will get us used to the idea of wearing technology then, show us how much better it would be if we implant technology.
    Disagree, they are going to harvest us as bio-battery power to run their war droids. Matrix Style.
    Crackberry Kevin might be Neo, The One, to save us all.
    12-18-13 07:02 AM
    Disagree, they are going to harvest us as bio-battery power to run their war droids. Matrix Style.
    Crackberry Kevin might be Neo, The One, to save us all.
    Lol

Via The Monster Z30
    12-18-13 07:45 AM
    I wonder if human would be assigned codes to classify us in terms of potential capacity of bio-energy harvested:

* code Z10 for lame power
    * code Q10 for average power
    * code Z30 for crazy abundant power

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by wyrdfool; 12-18-13 at 11:56 PM.
    12-18-13 09:02 AM