My Tour has gone through many abuse and it died on me today. I drove it over my car, soaked it in water 4x, thrown it at someone's face, lost it at a bar and found it after, slammed on the floors 2x during break ups and now I'm going to miss it. I'm thinking of getting the Torch but am I responsible enough to get a touch screen phone?

Anyone else misses their favorite berry?
    09-14-10 12:00 AM
    Awwww Damn... that WAY sux!! Sorry to hear that! Tho I have never lost my berry to anything like you have, I know beyond a doubt that if I ever did I WOULD BE LOST!!! :::RIP YOUR BERRY:::
    09-15-10 07:52 PM
    very sad. I almost lost it when my battery died. drove over 50 miles out of my way (that very day) to get another battery
    10-13-10 06:11 AM
    Please don't tell me you flattened your Blackberry with your car. I read it, but I don't want to believe it. I'm curious... how did this happen?

If you feel guilty enough about abusing your Tour you can get a Torch and treat that one nicer to make up for this one =D, but if you really feel that you might end up dropping it frequently I seriously recommend you get a 9700 or something in one piece. The Torch with its glass screen and slider will die pretty quickly. Good luck finding a replacement!
    10-13-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD