It's time Rimm for you to release what you've got. The rumored Playbook OS2 needs to be out by Tuesday/Wednesday before the earnings. It's become obvious that companies will go against you just to try to get the darn iPhone, for example what Sprint did this morning. Defend yourself RIMM. Ive been lurking on these boards for years, and for the past month I'm sure that I can say that everyone here as been very excited. Keep up with the good vibes. Now release the hounds.

Typed from my Playbook
    09-09-11 08:22 AM
    It's time Rimm for you to release what you've got. The rumored Playbook OS2 needs to be out by Tuesday/Wednesday before the earnings. It's become obvious that companies will go against you just to try to get the darn iPhone, for example what Sprint did this morning. Defend yourself RIMM. Ive been lurking on these boards for years, and for the past month I'm sure that I can say that everyone here as been very excited. Keep up with the good vibes. Now release the hounds.

Typed from my Playbook
    Yes we do need PB OS 2 now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 08:55 AM
    RIM - company
    RIMM - stock name

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold
    rrrebo and Michelle Haag like this.
    09-09-11 09:26 AM
    RIM should release things when they are ready, not as a reaction to some other company's agenda. No sense in pulling the trigger when the gun's not loaded.

Also, it's "Kraken".

/RIM/RIMM/Kraken
    09-09-11 09:33 AM
    RIM should release things when they are ready, not as a reaction to some other company's agenda. No sense in pulling the trigger when the gun's not loaded.

Also, it's "Kraken".

/RIM/RIMM/Kraken
    Rimm/Rim same thing to me. Kraken/Crakkenn I'm sure you get my point. While I understand what you mean by why pull the trigger when the gun's not loaded, but sitting on your a$$ won't stop you from being a target. My opinion comes from the standpoint of being both a investor as well as someone who owns the products. Being honest, we're hands over heels about things that should have been going on four months ago. Call me crazy but I want to be impressed. At this point I find myself saying okay we're moving in the right direction, but im not necessarily wowed
    09-09-11 10:01 AM
    Understandable. RIM needs to get it in gear, but I hardly think they're sitting on their a$$e$. It's a transition year, a rebuilding year, just like when a college sports team loses a lot of star seniors and has to re-shape their offense around new players. QNX is the new franchise player they're re-building around.

Throwing an unpolished product under the harsh lights of public release is a great way for all the flaws to be magnified and focused upon by an already hostile audience. As an investor, you should understand that. Would you allow something to be released half-baked when your reputation is already suffering? Or would you polish and refine it until it was blindingly brilliant, then dazzle everyone with it?
    09-09-11 12:59 PM
    rims rep is still in high standards with the public.i drive a train and when i look into the passengers quaters i still see just as many blackberrys as i do iphones and androids. so dont sell our bb short,we still have a comradery out there and we are proud of our choice of communicaters no matter what the android and iphone cults say.
    09-09-11 01:19 PM
    4 new phones launching simultaneously with a new OS. I consider that a major achievement and an improvement compared to the previous strategy. It is not about one phone, it is a whole new base, BB7.

Now they just need to get the developers onboard, fortunately they are already working hard on that.
    09-09-11 01:36 PM
    4 new phones launching simultaneously with a new OS. I consider that a major achievement and an improvement compared to the previous strategy. It is not about one phone, it is a whole new base, BB7.

Now they just need to get the developers onboard, fortunately they are already working hard on that.

Let me first start by saying that we're all here, well I am, because we want the best for RIM.

It appears to be a major achievement because before that we got little to nothing so they can pretty much give us anything and we can get happy. My biggest problem was that for 2 years ++ they basically put up little defense. I went from a Blackberry to an iPhone, then ditched the iPhone two months ago to end up getting a HTC Sensation. Would have loved to get a blackberry but two months ago there was nothing blackberry that appealed. So here I am with a Playbook and I don't have a matching phone for it. I want to get a 9860 but it's not available in USA yet it seems.

Biggest thing about the people that are going to buy some of the high end phones is that they want apps, games, and that fancy stuff even if they're not going to use it. They just want to have it just because. Most people I know never knew how to even work a iPhone to its capacity, forget about a Droid...smh

Anyways, I like my plabook. My 4 year old and 1 year old use my iPad 1. I would love to have an updated OS for playbook.
    09-10-11 01:22 PM
    Thanks for the clarification Timm.

RIM - company
    RIMM - stock name

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    TheScionicMan and Barljo like this.
    09-11-11 12:44 AM
    Okay anyone see where I was getting at with this? I as an investor, lost tons of money on RIM with that release of earnings. Things seemed so chipper leading up, but all these things were smoke screens and things that should have happened 6 months ago. Now we're told to wait Until October. SMH... Well I'm no longer a RIM investor so I guess I sit and wait for them to give me the kind of product that I expected in the first place. Seriously upset for having faith, when it was easier to just jump on the naysayser band wagon.
    09-21-11 05:34 PM
    Hey, they've been releasing and Crappen for awhile now.
    09-21-11 06:20 PM
    Hey, they've been releasing and Crappen for awhile now.

Good one

The time is now not during Appletober!

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry
    09-21-11 07:27 PM
    lol, "timm"
    09-21-11 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD