I wasn't going to post, but I'm into the dark rum and that's always bad news on a work night.

CLEAN YOUR DAMN THUMB BEFORE USING THE TRACKBALL!

Seriously, how hard is that? I have never once had an issue with mine. Why? A simple swipe across my pants that not only reaffirms I'm a man but cleans my thumb. Never a single issue with any BB I've had.

Outdated, what has supplanted the 8900? I haven't seen one yet. So far there is no phone in the series that is greater except the 8910 but you won't see that in North America and it's just the same phone with Asian capabilities.

I am not sure what you're getting at but most devices they release are the same thing just for different carriers. Sure, Bold and Bold 2 but whatever. I have to know, do you need the capabilities of the new phone 100%?

Or if you transfer everything over from the one you have now, does it make a difference? Do you need the extra bit of memory and hot swappable SD card? Or have you never used those features?
    02-09-10 12:04 AM
    Dude....your child is being born.

BUY A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!

After that...go buy yourself a Droid, or an iPhone so you can start a thread about those device's issues.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-09-10 10:12 AM
    I'm feeling kinda hung over this morning.
    02-09-10 10:46 AM
    I'm feeling kinda hung this morning...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-09-10 11:01 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD