-----------------
    Last edited by rroyy; 01-26-13 at 08:31 PM.
    07-02-12 08:05 PM
    This is going to end well.
    rroyy likes this.
    07-02-12 08:19 PM
    Whatever you do, rroyy -- and I am grateful for all you've done for the CB community -- be sure you name Balsillie and Lazaridis individually in your lawsuit.
    Thunderbuck, Stewartj1 and rroyy like this.
    07-02-12 08:31 PM
    Meh

Enjoy your iphone
    rroyy likes this.
    07-02-12 08:33 PM
    I don't care if you hate Apple or not, but RIM needs to copy them with how awesome their customer service is.
    Thunderbuck, Stewartj1 and rroyy like this.
    07-02-12 08:34 PM
    Boy, I hope they make this right for you...
    rroyy likes this.
    07-02-12 08:40 PM
    good luck with your frivolous lawsuit.
    07-02-12 08:44 PM
    I think I don't have to explain how I'm addicted to BlackBerry devices all you guys using Your BlackBerry Home Page could easily understand this...

Yes RIM is dead for me unless they send me replacement or upgrade for my 9900! Repair is no option for me and I'm planning to go court (We are partner of law office which is sending lawyers to biggest courts in Turkey) and some newspapers for this. And people following me over twitter knows I've much more than "enaugh" money than I need and which makes this case other than money but customer care! I even have some contacts because of our business from Ministery of Science Industry and Technology and Minister of Science, Industry and Technology who is responsible any consumer problems and rights in Turkey and I wont hesitate to contact him if coulnd't get solution to this problem!

First of all I have to give subject matter of what I'm gonna write below: RIM leave behind their customers paying 3x for their products! (Bought my 9900 for $1150 which is official price. Even I could buy from overseas I didn't and paid 3x)

Lets start with the first problem which was happened with my first BlackBerry, Bold 9700 paid 3x as I did for all my BlackBerry's for that one too...

One day I used my device under light rain and there was water leak to trackpad (as they said) anyways gave my device to "Official RIM after sale service" and after 2-3weeks they asked $485 to repair it! Device was fully working except trackpad...

Didn't pay that amount and got my device back and bpught new 9700 for $1000 or so... And decide to send fax to RIM Canada and learned that the amount they were asking was the price for replacement and they made me pay + 500 for new device... After negotiating with RIM (which I decide to open court that day too) I got new Torch 9800 for free...

2nd problem with RIM official aftersale service was with my 9800! It has hardware problem, don't remember the exact problem. Gave it to after sales service and got it back with "OS Reload" After getting my device back I gave it again right after because problem was there. And got my device back after another 2weeks again with OS Reload...

Same thing happened contact RIM Canada, got call from RIM UK and RIM Turkey and sent my device to UK and got 9800 replacement...

Now the last and the current problem with my 9900! Some how my 9900 start to break my SD Cards tried with 3different and new SD cards and they both gone to garbage... Couldn't fix them... They were from different brands...

Decide to send my device to my insurance company (I got full insurance from individual company) sent it to get replacement if it is in contract conditions if not they are sending devices to official RIM after sale service... And they sent my device to after sale service... Waited total 3weeks to get my device (after sale service told me it was manufacturing problem and they gonna repair it - thought they gonna change SD Card reader) What I got after 3weeks was BS! I got my device with "OS Reload!" again! Even the same OS was reloaded... 7.1.0.342... You all know we are trying many OS' and 342 was 3-4builds backward and OS reload coulndt fix hardware problem!

And the way they made montage was the worse thing I ever had with my BlackBerry! Please check images below...

I contact to RIM Turkey and with the help of Alex Kinsella to RIM Canada also had some DMs from BlackBerryHelp account on twitter. Official after sale service called me today with name of RIM Turkey authority I contact and asked me to send my device so they can "repair" it again! And I refused their request because this is my evidence for the court and I don't accept any more repairing service from them!

Still waiting RIM Canada's responce and if they dont send me Brand new device it could be 9900 or any greater device which is only P'9981 (argumentative but based on price there's no other option) [and device model depends on their Customer Loyalty Care??? if there's any...] I'll do what I wrote above! And this will be my last ever BlackBerry! Because I got tired to deal with these!

Thanks for reading and please dont hesitate to add your comments.

Roy

Click to view quoted image

Roy,
    I'm sorry to hear you are having so many issues. I honestly haven't had one issue with my 9900 (hardware wise)...or any other Berry I have owned (unless you count dust in the trackball as a hardware issue). I hope this gets resolved and you stick with BB as you have been a great advocate for BB in the past year+. I occassionaly check your site and have downloaded the AT&T Bridge App for my 9900 on more than one occassion.

Good luck.. hopefully RIM will do what is right to correct the issue.
    Last edited by mnhockeycoach99; 07-02-12 at 09:03 PM.
    rroyy likes this.
    07-02-12 08:52 PM
    good luck with your frivolous lawsuit.
    Shocker seeing you out here. Instead of CrackBerry Genius, you should have King D_uchebag Troll. It is amazing that you have over 3000 comments on this site and less than 200 likes. If you hate RIM so much, why are you here?
    Last edited by mnhockeycoach99; 07-02-12 at 09:03 PM.
    rroyy, grover5 and Stewartj1 like this.
    07-02-12 08:56 PM
    Roy I really hope RIMM resolves this for you. You've helped so many of us out here that I would really hate to see you leave us. With so many jumping ship we need all the help we can get. Good luck!
    mnhockeycoach99 and rroyy like this.
    07-02-12 09:04 PM
    I think I don't have to explain how I'm addicted to BlackBerry devices all you guys using Your BlackBerry Home Page could easily understand this...

Yes RIM is dead for me unless they send me replacement or upgrade for my 9900! Repair is no option for me and I'm planning to go court (We are partner of law office which is sending lawyers to biggest courts in Turkey) and some newspapers for this. And people following me over twitter knows I've much more than "enaugh" money than I need and which makes this case other than money but customer care! I even have some contacts because of our business from Ministery of Science Industry and Technology and Minister of Science, Industry and Technology who is responsible any consumer problems and rights in Turkey and I wont hesitate to contact him if coulnd't get solution to this problem!

First of all I have to give subject matter of what I'm gonna write below: RIM leave behind their customers paying 3x for their products! (Bought my 9900 for $1150 which is official price. Even I could buy from overseas I didn't and paid 3x)

Lets start with the first problem which was happened with my first BlackBerry, Bold 9700 paid 3x as I did for all my BlackBerry's for that one too...

One day I used my device under light rain and there was water leak to trackpad (as they said) anyways gave my device to "Official RIM after sale service" and after 2-3weeks they asked $485 to repair it! Device was fully working except trackpad...

Didn't pay that amount and got my device back and bpught new 9700 for $1000 or so... And decide to send fax to RIM Canada and learned that the amount they were asking was the price for replacement and they made me pay + 500 for new device... After negotiating with RIM (which I decide to open court that day too) I got new Torch 9800 for free...

2nd problem with RIM official aftersale service was with my 9800! It has hardware problem, don't remember the exact problem. Gave it to after sales service and got it back with "OS Reload" After getting my device back I gave it again right after because problem was there. And got my device back after another 2weeks again with OS Reload...

Same thing happened contact RIM Canada, got call from RIM UK and RIM Turkey and sent my device to UK and got 9800 replacement...

Now the last and the current problem with my 9900! Some how my 9900 start to break my SD Cards tried with 3different and new SD cards and they both gone to garbage... Couldn't fix them... They were from different brands...

Decide to send my device to my insurance company (I got full insurance from individual company) sent it to get replacement if it is in contract conditions if not they are sending devices to official RIM after sale service... And they sent my device to after sale service... Waited total 3weeks to get my device (after sale service told me it was manufacturing problem and they gonna repair it - thought they gonna change SD Card reader) What I got after 3weeks was BS! I got my device with "OS Reload!" again! Even the same OS was reloaded... 7.1.0.342... You all know we are trying many OS' and 342 was 3-4builds backward and OS reload coulndt fix hardware problem!

And the way they made montage was the worse thing I ever had with my BlackBerry! Please check images below...

I contact to RIM Turkey and with the help of Alex Kinsella to RIM Canada also had some DMs from BlackBerryHelp account on twitter. Official after sale service called me today with name of RIM Turkey authority I contact and asked me to send my device so they can "repair" it again! And I refused their request because this is my evidence for the court and I don't accept any more repairing service from them!

Still waiting RIM Canada's responce and if they dont send me Brand new device it could be 9900 or any greater device which is only P'9981 (argumentative but based on price there's no other option) [and device model depends on their Customer Loyalty Care??? if there's any...] I'll do what I wrote above! And this will be my last ever BlackBerry! Because I got tired to deal with these!

Thanks for reading and please dont hesitate to add your comments.

Roy

You paid $1,150.00 for a Blackberry Phone?
    rroyy likes this.
    07-02-12 09:09 PM
    rroyy,
    I do follow you on twitter (jafo2U), but did not see the beginning of your plight with your phones. I see now, why your twitter posts were the way they were and understand now.
    I hope you can get this all straightened out to your satisfaction, as you have gone above and beyond, in helping TONS of AT&T users here on Crackberry. I have used your site numerous times and donated for YOUR efforts in making MY life easier.

Hope RIM does the right thing here for you. Good Luck!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 07-02-12 at 09:14 PM.
    07-02-12 09:11 PM
    You paid $1,150.00 for a Blackberry Phone?
    Yes I did! I could buy it from USA but to support company I bought all my BlackBerry's from Turkey.
    mnhockeycoach99 and Stewartj1 like this.
    07-02-12 09:11 PM
    Yes I did! I could buy it from USA but to support company I bought all my BlackBerry's from Turkey.
    So would that not take one element of your legal action out of the picture. The price
    you paid simply has no bearing as you knew where and had the means to purchase
    it for less. You through your own volition chose not too.
    07-02-12 09:21 PM
    Not to be a complete Dik about this but you've been making money off of RIMs intellectual property for a long time, I'm not sure you want to open a can of worms over the price of a phone.

I agree that RIMs support (or lack thereof) is severely lacking but still. I'm interested to know the outcome.
    Last edited by xandermac; 07-02-12 at 09:28 PM.
    07-02-12 09:25 PM
    So would that not take one element of your legal action out of the picture. The price
    you paid simply has no bearing as you knew where and had the means to purchase
    it for less. You through your own volition chose not too.
    To sue company here you should buy their products here in Turkey with their official price. You can't go to court for USA purchase even if same company works here Buying device here in Turkey makes you choose lawsuit option.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-02-12 09:26 PM
    Good luck with it, Rroy. I try and buy locally too. Even if it costs more. We have better consumer protection than a lot of places.

Kevin
    amazinglygraceless and rroyy like this.
    07-02-12 09:27 PM
    Shocker seeing you out here. Instead of CrackBerry Genius, you should have King D_uchebag Troll. It is amazing that you have over 3000 comments on this site and less than 200 likes. If you hate RIM so much, why are you here?
    WTF is the matter with you? The guy made a simple comment and insulted NO ONE.
    You on the other hand took the nearest shortcut to the low road. If this is how you
    defend your friends I suspect you will find yourself without many.
    oldtimeBBaddict likes this.
    07-02-12 09:28 PM
    To sue company here you should buy their products here in Turkey with their official price. You can't go to court for USA purchase even if same company works here Buying device here in Turkey makes you choose lawsuit option.
    Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification.
    07-02-12 09:30 PM
    WTF is the matter with you? The guy made a simple comment and insulted NO ONE.
    You on the other hand took the nearest shortcut to the low road. If this is how you
    defend your friends I suspect you will find yourself without many.
    While I am cordial and respectful to 99% of my fellow CrackBerryians... JD914 (and a few others) have struck quite a nerve with me the past week with their snarky trolling comments.
    07-02-12 09:46 PM
    While I am cordial and respectful to 99% of my fellow CrackBerryians... JD914 (and a few others) have struck quite a nerve with me the past week with their snarky trolling comments.

Agreed. He is the king of the one liners.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-02-12 09:58 PM
    Agreed. He is the king of the one liners.

Put them on ignore
    07-02-12 10:00 PM
    That's why I love the 'ignore' feature on CB.. works wonders for my moods..
    07-02-12 10:01 PM
    Put them on ignore

Confused about what? I just agreed he is a hit and run type poster. I don't care. It's his life. If that is how he spends it then so be it.

07-02-12 10:06 PM
    I get that and yes you certainly are. You do know you have an Ignore list. H3ll I
    am probably the resident of more than a few
    07-02-12 10:10 PM
81 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD