is rim really in trouble you think people? well i confidently say No way windows mobile hahahaha you gotta be kidding microsoft cannot even have a solid and or secure os on there desktop workstations let alone on a smartphone this is why i stopped useing windows years ago,and started using linux.......oh by the way blackberry os similar to linux when it comes to security.who cares about apps seriously people come on.
    11-07-10 05:20 AM
    And how exactly is this "Blackberry News & Rumors"?
    11-07-10 06:49 AM
    isenglishyoursecondlanguage
    11-07-10 07:31 AM
    This is some good News, and Rumors right here.
    11-07-10 07:46 AM
    I am wondering if you have ever taken a breath when you speak as you do not seem to pause between thoughts when writing sentences even though there are clearly points when a pause would be appropriate and possibly even recommended by the most lenient of wordsmiths and English teachers even those at an early elementary school setting that see this kind of run on sentence by children who are just learning to form and write a sentence that is clear and easily to read by those who might be interested in the subject or topic that is being discussed by the author and others who might added to the rhetoric of the subject but might find it difficult to do so because they can not follow what has been written because the words seem more like a rambling than anything coherently written and well thought out by someone with an idea that needs to be communicated or just some kind interesting tidbit that people find interesting, oh yeah, what are we talking about?
    11-07-10 09:07 AM
    I am wondering if you have ever taken a breath when you speak as you do not seem to pause between thoughts when writing sentences even though there are clearly points when a pause would be appropriate and possibly even recommended by the most lenient of wordsmiths and English teachers even those at an early elementary school setting that see this kind of run on sentence by children who are just learning to form and write a sentence that is clear and easily to read by those who might be interested in the subject or topic that is being discussed by the author and others who might added to the rhetoric of the subject but might find it difficult to do so because they can not follow what has been written because the words seem more like a rambling than anything coherently written and well thought out by someone with an idea that needs to be communicated or just some kind interesting tidbit that people find interesting, oh yeah, what are we talking about?
    Here, here. Well said.
    11-07-10 09:13 AM
    Well I'm sorry guys for that,hahaha that's funny its just that um blackberry is a very good conmpany,and to see them being treated this way is just elogical that's all,once again I appoligize.
    11-07-10 11:03 AM
    I'm still wondering how yew can misspell a word, say, like "useing", in one sentence & then you turn right around & spell it ryte in anofer sintance. To me, that is elogical two.

And the word "rim" on its own makes me think of tossed salad.

Powstid from mye CrackBerry at wapforums.crakbarry.com while I'm in Orlando this week Biotches!
    11-07-10 09:47 PM
    hahahaha u guys are to funny.......grow up
    11-08-10 04:31 AM
    I'm also a Linux user, i'm learning every day and for one, don't think i'll ever pick up on programming. lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 04:38 AM
    hahahaha u guys are to funny.......grow up
    You're a real knee slapper as well.
    11-08-10 06:24 AM
    "Elogical?" Umm......
    11-08-10 07:12 AM
    Angry Birds

Your argument is invalid.
    11-08-10 02:24 PM
    olga.....don't take it personal. we're just having some fun. gotta have a thick skin to hang out in OT.
    11-08-10 02:34 PM
    olga.....don't take it personal. we're just having some fun. gotta have a thick skin to hang out in OT.
    Like SUPER thick skin... almost to the point of an exo-skeleton.

But hey it's Off-Topic here. we're allowed to do that.

SWAN DIVE !!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 02:46 PM
    Skin? I don't need no stinkin' skin!
    11-08-10 09:25 PM
    Skin? I don't need no stinkin' skin!
    Sure you do, it keeps out germs/diseases/bacteria, and holds things in...
    11-08-10 09:53 PM
    OT required skin
    11-09-10 11:59 AM
    Or OT requires no skin.

11-12-10 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD