Good morning everyone! Hope your week is starting well!
    12-07-09 10:38 AM
    Please Keep "Riddle Me This" goin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 12:15 AM
    ==Hidden Colors==

Can you find the eleven hidden colours in the following paragraph:

Many injured animals are invited to live at the 'Toronto Range'. Stop in kangaroo corner and marvel at the lovely creatures within.

Dig over the potato patch to find small furry caterpillars, but don't yell! Owls can be found swooping for edible rodents, earwigs or perhaps bluebottles in the undergrowth.

The brown bear, Rob, lacks grace and may look like an ogre, enter at your own risk!

Peacocks can be found showing their colourful wares, which look fantastic when viewed with our ultraviolet torch.

12-09-09 10:36 AM
    What Am I?
    ======================

In your future and in your past

I come and go so senseless and fast

My purpose is unknown to all

Remembrance seems to drift then fall

I travel by night and fade by day

Because that is my common way

===============

12-14-09 12:05 PM
    Hey Cecile!!! Glad to see we haven't given up on Boo's thread yet!

This is all I can see right now, but I'm going to look it over in a few with some fresh eyes as I've been staring at it for an hour!

==Hidden Colors==

Can you find the eleven hidden colours in the following paragraph:

Many injured animals are invited to live at the 'Toronto Range'. Stop in kangaroo corner and marvel at the lovely creatures within.

Dig over the potato patch to find small furry caterpillars, but don't yell! Owls can be found swooping for edible rodents, earwigs or perhaps bluebottles in the undergrowth.

The brown bear, Rob, lacks grace and may look like an ogre, enter at your own risk!

Peacocks can be found showing their colourful wares, which look fantastic when viewed with our ultraviolet torch.

Last edited by drjay868; 12-14-09 at 03:14 PM.
    12-14-09 03:07 PM
    What Am I?
    ======================

In your future and in your past

I come and go so senseless and fast

My purpose is unknown to all

Remembrance seems to drift then fall

I travel by night and fade by day

Because that is my common way

===============

Dreams?

10char

12-14-09 03:10 PM
    Dreams?

10char

Hello chrisy!

I think its dreams too
    12-14-09 03:11 PM
    Hello . i've never been in here. Neat thread.

12-14-09 03:16 PM
    For the most part, its a lot of fun in here. Of course, some of the riddle pro's (like Cecile) will toss a real brain buster up here once in a while which has the tendency to send me running head first into a wall to make it hurt a little less.

Glad to see people posting again and more people in here. If Cecile confirms that you were right, then its your turn to post a riddle. Go easy on us!
    12-14-09 03:20 PM
    Oh ok. Great. i'll have to start reading the thread so i don't repeat any. i used to play that Mind Trap game in high school, so i'll think back.

12-14-09 03:24 PM
    Correct Chrisy. Your turn to post riddle. I'll wait til this evening 2o post answers to "Hidden colors"

12-14-09 03:57 PM
    Good eye Dr J-9 of the 11. I will post answer later. It is so NICE 2 see folk n here! This is such a fun thread! Welcome Chrisy!

12-14-09 04:03 PM
    Here's a classic i always liked:

There was a man one night. He started to run straight forward. Then he turned left. Soon after, he turned left again. Then he started running toward home. When he got home there were 2 masked men waiting for him.

Who were they?

12-14-09 04:40 PM
    The catcher and the umpire.

Sorry to steal your thunder guys, I know I'm hardly ever in here. It's just so slow in OT lately.

I don't know any good riddles so whoever wants to post the next one, feel free.
    12-14-09 04:50 PM
    That's correct!

12-14-09 04:51 PM
    Just for fun, Prada's sig inspired this one... and of course Lewis Carroll.

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

There's not really any official answer, it'll just keep people busy until someone posts an "official" riddle.
    12-14-09 04:59 PM
    == Hidden Colors ==
    ======================

Answer:
    Many inju(red) animals are invited t(o live) at the 'Toront(o Range)'. Sto(p in k)angaroo corner and marvel at the lovely creatures with(in. Dig o)ver the potato patch to find small furry caterpillars, but don't (yell! Ow)ls can be found swooping fo(r ed)ible rodents, earwigs or perhaps (blue)bottles in the undergrowth. The (brown) bear, Ro(b, lack)s grace and may look like an o(gre, en)ter at your own risk! Peacocks can be found showing their colourful wares, which look fantastic when viewed with our ultra(violet) torch.

12-14-09 08:46 PM
    Ahhhh... indigo and olive. Never would have thought to look for those colors! Good riddle tho Cecile. Also liked chrisy's. Still thinking on Robot's tho....
    12-15-09 07:39 AM
    Robot u hv me stumped-everytime I think of something 4 raven it does nt wrk 4 desk & vice versa. My guess is a raven is nt like a desk. Whew! Gtn headache tryin 2 fig it out-now I wl jus WAIT 4 answr

12-17-09 12:08 PM
    Robot u hv me stumped-everytime I think of something 4 raven it does nt wrk 4 desk & vice versa. My guess is a raven is nt like a desk. Whew! Gtn headache tryin 2 fig it out-now I wl jus WAIT 4 answr

Well Lewis Carroll insists it's a riddle without an answer that the Mad Hatter asked Alice during their tea party. Some people have given theories on an answer however.

Some people say it's because Edgar Allan Poe wrote on both.

Lewis Carroll, after many requests for an answer came up with a response which he says is merely an afterthought -
    "Because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is nevar put with the wrong end in front!"

Notice the spelling of "never" is the word raven backwards.

Again there's no real answer to the riddle so don't give yourself an aneurysm trying to figure it out.
    12-17-09 01:09 PM
    LoL! Thanks Robot... It hs been awhile since I read/saw "Alice in Wonderland". Now that you gave answer I vaguely remember history of riddle. Good one!! Thanks for brainteaser

12-17-09 11:41 PM
    T.G.I.F.!!! T.G.I.F.!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

12-18-09 02:09 PM
    What's this rebus?
    EN_ _ _ _ _ERS

12-22-09 08:14 AM
    Good morning everyone!
    12-22-09 09:00 AM
    Happy Holidays Everyone!!

12-23-09 08:11 AM
2,235 ... 8687888990