I have one but I am new here and haven't gotten around to going thru all of this thread yet so if its been used already sorry so here goes......... What breaks but never falls, What falls but never breaks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think. I've heard this 1 before~~~not sure if it was here or where but I think answer is day break & night fall? Or something like that?

01-22-10 11:48 PM
    Happy Sunday everyone!

I was the thinking the same thing Cecile.

01-24-10 12:19 PM
    Good morning everyone!
    01-25-10 07:23 AM
    Dark Misfortune
    ==========================================
    I'm often seen around a lot, referred to many ways,

See me black and you may find misfortune haunts your days.

Tell a thing, that should have been kept quiet, to all around,

Then look inside the sack, there I'm no longer to be found.

Nosiness, prying, snooping, leaves me fearing, full of dread,

For all these things are likely to see me soon lying dead.

These clues combined should start to give a picture, an idea,

Of who or what I am, so can you tell me? Is it clear?

=============

Answer

If you thought those clues lead to a cat then happily you're right, For bad luck is yours when a black cat should come across your sight. And when you reveal a secret, even though you said you wouldn't,You've let the cat out of the bag by telling what you shouldn't. Nosiness, prying, snooping and inquisitiveness, oh drat! They make up curiosity, which, we all know, killed the cat!

01-30-10 08:03 PM
    Dark Misfortune
    I'm often seen around a lot, referred to many ways,

See me black and you may find misfortune haunts your days.

Tell a thing, that should have been kept quiet, to all around,

Then look inside the sack, there I'm no longer to be found.

Nosiness, prying, snooping, leaves me fearing, full of dread,

For all these things are likely to see me soon lying dead.

These clues combined should start to give a picture, an idea,

Of who or what I am, so can you tell me? Is it clear?

=============

Answer

If you thought those clues lead to a cat then happily you're right, For bad luck is yours when a black cat should come across your sight. And when you reveal a secret, even though you said you wouldn't,You've let the cat out of the bag by telling what you shouldn't. Nosiness, prying, snooping and inquisitiveness, oh drat! They make up curiosity, which, we all know, killed the cat!

Very good riddle Cecile. I was completely lost on it, but nice one still.

Good morning everyone and happy Monday
    02-01-10 10:05 AM
    True Story: Light Headed?
    After a long day of work, I was relieved. I had been working since 4pm in a circuitry lab, working on the next big project. I observed the sun just starting to descend as I start to walk out to my car. All of a sudden, however, I had an urge to sneeze furiously! If it's the middle of January on a windy day, what's happening here?

02-21-10 09:55 PM
    breaking wind?
    02-22-10 03:55 PM
    True Story: Light Headed?
    After a long day of work, I was relieved. I had been working since 4pm in a circuitry lab, working on the next big project. I observed the sun just starting to descend as I start to walk out to my car. All of a sudden, however, I had an urge to sneeze furiously! If it's the middle of January on a windy day, what's happening here?

=============

Answer

I have what's called the photic sneeze reflex.

A few people have this quality which makes them sneeze when they are subjected to bright light, like the sun... especially if they are just coming from a darker room or place. About 20-25% of people have the photic sneeze reflex. The funny thing is it's difficult to monitor who has it and who doesn't... because all people who have this reflex tend to assume that all people have it and those who don't have it don't recognize this as a possibility!

You have no idea how many times I've been nailed when I try to explain this one ;-)

02-27-10 01:36 AM
    Here's an easy one... Man leaves home, makes 3 left turns, comes back to be greeted by 2 masked men. What did he hit?
    02-27-10 02:52 AM
    Here's an easy one... Man leaves home, makes 3 left turns, comes back to be greeted by 2 masked men. What did he hit?
    Home plate, or the umpire and the catcher... which ever way you want to look at it. That ones already been said if you want to give it another go sk66rc...
    03-01-10 04:20 PM
2,235 ... 888990
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD