So Ricky Martin came out that he's gay. Wow thanks for answering the question that no-one asked yet everybody knew. Its prob for publicity. If you career goes down you either, make a sex tape, come out as gay, or become religious. What do you all think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 12:43 AM
    Is there anyone on this planet that didn't already know this. I mean really.
    This is about as astounding as Clay Aitkens coming out.

In this day and age I don't understand why people still hide this. Be your proud,
    fabulous gay self and move on.
    03-30-10 12:53 AM
    I knew it the moment I saw how pretty he was, how well he danced and how great he dressed...straight men don't come like that.
    03-30-10 01:00 AM
    ... and in the video for "Livin' La Vida Loca" he never looked the least bit
    comfortable with those women.
    03-30-10 01:02 AM
    ... and in the video for "Livin' La Vida Loca" he never looked the least bit
    comfortable with those women.

he never looked @ the women period...lol
    03-30-10 01:12 AM
    And that was the defining clue. When the male singer is prettier than the scantily
    clad video eye candy the red flags are all over the place.
    03-30-10 01:23 AM
    In some related stories, Michael Jordan was a great basketball player. Lebron James throws powder in the air before games. Pete Rose is the all time hit king. Barry Bonds might have taken steroids. Al Bundy was miserable. And George Jefferson was a bit prejudice towards Caucasians.
    03-30-10 01:25 AM
    Yeah it was obvious. It annoys me that he says he is 'proud to be gay' Well he wasn't proud about it up until now was he or he would have admitted it sooner!
    03-30-10 07:24 AM
    And Tiger Woods plays a game with a lot of holes.

03-30-10 07:40 AM
    His "Livin' La vida Loca" video came out when I was like 9 and I could tell he was gay then.
    03-30-10 07:53 AM
    now can we go shoe shopping?
    03-30-10 07:55 AM
    Ricky Martin can't be gay, only straight guys give me a hard-on.
    03-30-10 08:52 AM
    So Ricky Martin came out that he's gay. Wow thanks for answering the question that no-one asked yet everybody knew. Its prob for publicity. If you career goes down you either, make a sex tape, come out as gay, or become religious. What do you all think?

I'm not to sure about it all being about publicity. Ricky Martin hasn't really bothered with music lately. He has focused on humanitarian work for a while now.

I knew it the moment I saw how pretty he was, how well he danced and how great he dressed...straight men don't come like that.
    Pfft? Are you sure your latina? Latin men all dance that way.

In this day and age I don't understand why people still hide this. Be your proud,
    fabulous gay self and move on.
    In a way, I can understand, and agree whole heartedly with what you said AG.

Unfortunately, Its rarely that easy.

In the ideal world were people could give 3 crepes what you bring into your bedroom this would work.

But to this day we still have people that really take offense to gays.

Being gay in the workplace can be detrimental to your career in certain areas.

For Ricky Martin, it was specifically a career move (to stay closeted).

Same reason why Britney Spears desperately clung to her "virgin" title.

I'm happy for him that he came out, to bad everyone and their mother felt they had a right to know that he likes sausage before he felt ready to admit it.

Honestly, it's a hard thing to do. I can only imagine having to do it publicly.

On a sidenote- to all those who say that it was outright *obvious*, well lets just say there is a very large majority of retardly blind sheople that won't accept someone is gay unless the person actually confirms it.

Girls will jump through hoops in an attempt to rationalize their dish of the day hottie.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-30-10 at 09:21 AM.
    03-30-10 09:08 AM
    That's nuts, man! But did you hear about this?

Apparently, this boat was supposed to be unsinkable or something. I hope they find more survivors.
    03-30-10 10:01 AM
    Apparently, this boat was supposed to be unsinkable or something. I hope they find more survivors.
    Me too man, me too. I've had my fingers crossed for 98 years...

Back on topic, I could care less about any celebrities much less any one in particular. It's really none of our business if he's gay, straight, an alien, whatever.

And honestly, who cares? It doesn't affect my life in any way so it makes no difference to me. I've met so many people who hate gays and lesbians for no reason and I just don't understand it. I guess it's mostly due to religious beliefs...
    03-30-10 10:37 AM
    talk about coming out of a closet that had glass doors....

a person's sexual orientation and their religion are two things that don't bother me as long as they don't try to force it down my throat, no pun intended. but it's small minded people who fear what they don't understand....
    03-30-10 12:05 PM
    Old news. I knew he was gay back in 98 or whenever the heck La Loca whatever came out.... Some more to come out... Justin Bieber, Ryan Seacrest, and that Nate guy that's on Oprah.

I'll bet $50 on those 3.
    03-30-10 12:19 PM
    Old news. I knew he was gay back in 98 or whenever the heck La Loca whatever came out.... Some more to come out... Justin Bieber, Ryan Seacrest, and that Nate guy that's on Oprah.

I'll bet $50 on those 3.
    1999. I just doubled checked. I was 9 and I knew he was gay.

Ryan Seacrest has to be. I dunno who the heck those other two are.
    03-30-10 12:21 PM
    yea well I called Ryan Seacreast's outing!!!

and idk about Justin Bieber either hes some new preteen hottie i think... idk saw him on TMZ?

Just came to me... Nate Burkus... he does interior design for Oprah when she wants to barge into ppls houses.
    Last edited by bluedragonfly; 03-30-10 at 12:27 PM. Reason: brain flatulence
    03-30-10 12:26 PM
    here's a few others i'm willing to call out too: Keanu Reeves & that guy Mike from "American Pickers"
    03-30-10 12:33 PM
    I have pretty good gaydar and I don't think either of them are.
    03-30-10 12:36 PM
    My gaydar got a 5.0 upgrade a few years back when a old boyfriend got in touch with me and came out to me.... there were some things he said that i was like "and how would you know that?" Now it makes total sense. But it's all good.

my gaydar is like, dead on...
    03-30-10 12:47 PM
    My gaydar got a 5.0 upgrade a few years back when a old boyfriend got in touch with me and came out to me.... there were some things he said that i was like "and how would you know that?"

my gaydar is like, dead on...
    Oh man. That would be horrible.

I dated a guy who had 4 ex's that turned gay after him.
    03-30-10 12:48 PM
    Ryan Seacrest... now there... is someone who seems light in the loafers...
    03-30-10 12:51 PM
    not so much horrible as it was like "now I get why you said that totally weird and off the wall thing"

the worst part was his new bf got on messenger and started telling me how they were together now and I needed to get over him? I cleared up the fact that we dated 6 years ago in high school for 3 months and I'm so over it that I got married LOL...
    03-30-10 12:53 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD